Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Happy Friday.

For this morning's round of celebratory cubical pictures.....

For you guys who like subtlety

and wow, touching myself, in a less pervy way. (also shows my oh so pretty chipped nail polish)

and for those who like less subtle and move pervy

https://i.imgur.com/tkJy7G4m.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lwQBpOMm.jpg

OMG you are such a distraction at work. That top leaves NOTHING to the imagination and just fuels my fantasy for office sex with you! And the pervy ones? Well you can't help being wet on a Friday right?? Wine Thirty is 7:45??

Wow. You are amazingly beautiful and sexy. Think you might need to change your name to JustaVolumptousGoddess after this thread. ;)

ok, next request. something between. I do have a handy screwdriver

come on, what did you think would happen. I could have made that little tip of the handle disappear if I decided to

You can make a lot of things disappear between your luscious tits!

I know you've done this before, but licking or sucking your own hard nipple would be the Doctor's request! :rolleyes:

and last request for a few, got to get some shit done, and people have been coming by my cube all day for the dumbest shit.

Seriously, I have had "how do I change my camera on my phone" (like standard to selfie). "How do I shut down my phone?". "This program did something strange yesterday, no screen shots, and I can't show you because it has been fine since." "My phone wants me to change my lock code, what should i use?" FYI I do work in the IT department, but I do not work on the helpdesk. this is the unhelpful desk damn it.

anyway.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g705dj3d759yz3e/V_20180817_1433312.mp4?dl=0
I think your unhelpful desk is helping me at my desk just fine! (glancing down at my
bulge) Tee hee Thanks Help Desk!

so favorite color pink.

well I found a piece of pink paper, pink post its, and a pink highlighter

is it everything you envisioned?

,,,,trying to get REALLY close to read what is says. I may have to lift your right breast a bit to decipher it... mmmmm….Tit Lit? Is that it? Let me look close again....Lick....ohh….sorry,,,got carried away!

A good assortment of requests completed and fun with them.

Keep them coming.

LOL FriYay!

There are some in my office who I wish would do this :devil:

Yes aren't fuck it fridays fun

OMG you are such a distraction at work. That top leaves NOTHING to the imagination and just fuels my fantasy for office sex with you! And the pervy ones? Well you can't help being wet on a Friday right?? Wine Thirty is 7:45??

thank you. and exactly

Wow. You are amazingly beautiful and sexy. Think you might need to change your name to JustaVolumptousGoddess after this thread. ;)

lol, thank you

And more!
glad you enjoyed

You can make a lot of things disappear between your luscious tits!

I know you've done this before, but licking or sucking your own hard nipple would be the Doctor's request! :rolleyes:

ok, added

Whoop whoop it’s a post it partaaayyy

who doesn't love post its

I think your unhelpful desk is helping me at my desk just fine! (glancing down at my
bulge) Tee hee Thanks Help Desk!

glad to help. this is the helpful desk if the word fuck is involved I guess haha

,,,,trying to get REALLY close to read what is says. I may have to lift your right breast a bit to decipher it... mmmmm….Tit Lit? Is that it? Let me look close again....Lick....ohh….sorry,,,got carried away!

Hi Lit. and lol. my hair got in the way a little

ok, and another request.

as for all the nasty and vulgar requests, pms coming your way. Even I have some decency standard. Probably not in things I like to do, but in things I post, I mean seriously, no one wants to see those things.

oh except for Todgers, again that was my plan for this evening.

and the next request.

I know some of you aren't going to like it. Keep your bitching, whining, complaining, etc to yourself. I don't walk around picking apart your bad habits, and bad habits, I have many bad habits, but I have learned that many people actually have all sort of fetishes including some of my bad habits.

so from the pm request

I'll bitch about you smoking and showing off your sexy self......never but I will judge you as one CAB and sexy AF who just drive me wild and how did you get my screw driver?

I'll bitch about you smoking and showing off your sexy self......never but I will judge you as one CAB and sexy AF who just drive me wild and how did you get my screw driver?
Found the reason for the stupid visits.....its your shirt, the boobs and that sexy way you have cube Goddess and IT enchantress! :devil:

Tasty. Wouldn’t mind a taste of you myself.

I look forward to seeing my request when I wake in the morning. I’m off to bed in around an hour. A short vid would be brilliant. Thank you.

Well I will see what I can do, after all, I often don't have that much say in my day to day life. Damn adulting. I am currently at home being all June Cleavage and shit (yeah my phone autocorrected to that in a message, and I decided I like it) now I just need a beaver joke.

Well I don't know about the rest of you guys but she's certainly keeping me coming.

Finger-lickin' good in that last one.

Welcome. You are new here. Glad you are enjoying, thank you.

i have never lusted for you more and so want a lick or six and just get my face glazed by your sweet juices you busty sexy girl!:heart: ::p:

Well thank you. You always say such nice things.

Lol. Thanks. The same people who bitch about my smoking will probably want to bitch about my drinking and swearing too. Like that is ever fun.

And idk, did you leave it in my cube?

Well Happy Friday.

For this morning's round of celebratory cubical pictures.....

For you guys who like subtlety

and wow, touching myself, in a less pervy way. (also shows my oh so pretty chipped nail polish)

and for those who like less subtle and move pervy

https://i.imgur.com/tkJy7G4m.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lwQBpOMm.jpg

I love all of these... the subtle and less pervy... as well as the not subtly and VERY pervy ;)
As I mentioned yesterday, definitely would love to orally pleasure you any time :devil:

ok, so friday cube boob shot

anyone have any requests, I might be in a granting mood (or I might say fuck it) you never know.

Your breasts make me wish I was lucky enough to spend many o intimate nights, days, weeks... with you ;)

I would quote all the 'fuck it Friday's'... but I will just say I did enjoy them all very much. (Well not so much the smoking as it's not my thing, but as you said... everyone has their bad habits and I have mine, so I respect that is yours :) )
Have to say it again... you are gorgeous, sexy and truly desirable.
:kiss::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back