Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yum, very nice!!

Thank you.

I love all of these... the subtle and less pervy... as well as the not subtly and VERY pervy ;)
As I mentioned yesterday, definitely would love to orally pleasure you any time :devil:

Your breasts make me wish I was lucky enough to spend many o intimate nights, days, weeks... with you ;)

I would quote all the 'fuck it Friday's'... but I will just say I did enjoy them all very much. (Well not so much the smoking as it's not my thing, but as you said... everyone has their bad habits and I have mine, so I respect that is yours :) )
Have to say it again... you are gorgeous, sexy and truly desirable.
:kiss::rose:

Well thank you. Glad you could enjoy the gammet of subtle to crude. Yes, I always enjoy the messages that are all "Well I don't like watching you get off, can you post more tit pics please" oh yeah i bet all the ladies are banging down there doors ("yeah I don't want you to get off, I just want to watch your tits")

And yes, the bad habits. I guess when one shares as much as I do, people feel they can lecture on life choices. Like I don't look at a situation, see the smart choice, and go the other way purposefully. I have dedicated a great deal of time towards having life experiences to use to embarrass the younger generations over dinner. I want to be the old lady that says shit like "I haven't seen so many Benjamins since I danced topless at the Tropicana" and hear "Oh my god grandma". No one says omg grandma about sharing a gluten free and salad story (except my salad story) If I made the best life choices, would I be doing what I am doing, lol. My bad habits are way more fun than my good ones. Shut up and enjoy, or look elsewhere, damn it.

And thank you again.

Heaven help me, that's ridiculously hot! You're like this mysterious woman of unbounded sexiness! Aaaaaand a great sense of humour. Every post makes me scream MORE!

Thank you. I try. And I have been known to scream more quite often.

ok, and another request.

as for all the nasty and vulgar requests, pms coming your way. Even I have some decency standard. Probably not in things I like to do, but in things I post, I mean seriously, no one wants to see those things.

oh except for Todgers, again that was my plan for this evening.

That's hot as fuck!

Well I will see what I can do, after all, I often don't have that much say in my day to day life. Damn adulting. I am currently at home being all June Cleavage and shit (yeah my phone autocorrected to that in a message, and I decided I like it) now I just need a beaver joke.

That’s the trouble when you have a home and family, a lot of time is spent ‘beavering’ about, cleaning and so on.

I had to slip you that one.:devil:

One of the great things of being back, is be able to enjoy your thread :D

That’s the trouble when you have a home and family, a lot of time is spent ‘beavering’ about, cleaning and so on.

I had to slip you that one.:devil:

Yeah. I guess.

Though now I do think a show has to be made about June Cleavage and her beaver. Her beaver really likes hard wood.

Anyway. A shorter version of the messaged clip that was a response to yesterday's request , as I like it known that I am a chick of my word.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ezjcshz1nf5wkc/V_20180817_2311502.mp4?dl=0

Just beautiful. Thank you.

I can supply the hard wood for June’s Beaver. :D

I bet June's beaver would appreciate that

Seriously... You are so fucking gorgeous.

Thank yoy.

damn love your posts and would gladly volunteer to clean those lovely fingers... damn!

Thank you

Errr wow again... x

Yes June Cleavage is an awesome film idea, isn't it?

And side note, post 7000.

and the next request.

I know some of you aren't going to like it. Keep your bitching, whining, complaining, etc to yourself. I don't walk around picking apart your bad habits, and bad habits, I have many bad habits, but I have learned that many people actually have all sort of fetishes including some of my bad habits.

so from the pm request

NEVER have I missed smoking more than I did seeing you in these pics. Now I can start some new fantasies with "Got a butt I can have?" ..

I do ADORE looking at you and reading your posts. Thanks for being a bright spot in my days ..

Gotta love a woman who can lick her own nipples!! So hot!!

It has totally been added to the special skills section of my resume.

NEVER have I missed smoking more than I did seeing you in these pics. Now I can start some new fantasies with "Got a butt I can have?" ..

I do ADORE looking at you and reading your posts. Thanks for being a bright spot in my days ..

Lol.

Every time I quit, it is "smokers corner" that drawls me back in. Some of my best friendships have been made at smokers corner. The best work meetings happen at smokers corner. One meets the most interesting people at smokers corner. The best discussions and debates happen on smokers corner. It is the great equalizer. Every there as a spare 5 minutes while they stand and inhale. The smoking rooms in Atlanta airport are a wealth of diversity, discussions, and entertainment.

And thank you.

So since I have only posted a pervy video today. I thought I'd do artsy, so I decided to take some shower pictures and video (I do that sometimes)

Figured that I would throw together something silly and artsy, so here.

Now the next picture, I just thought was fucking funny. You have probably seen both Mustang Sally and I make reference to arms up. You also might have noticed almost all my full nudes are arms up. I am sure it is no secret that many of us try to catch our best angles. Such in our tummy, point our toes, tense muscles etc. In has an amazing effect on the look of the body.

Anyway in this picture, I am taking close ups of my nipple for something artsy like above. So arm up. But it is a close up from a lower angle, meaning the other arm is down, holding my phone.

Yeah, I find the difference really astounding and very amusing. I knew it made a difference, of course, and I have no idea if the other big tit over 28 women like Allia and Sally have this extreme of a difference (Yeah sorry for calling y'all out for big tits, but I am sure you know though. If you didn't, fyi y'all have big tits, and sorry if I forgot anyone, those are the only 2 who come to mind who are playing with tits near the same league as myself)

Anyway I hope y'all get as much as a giggle as I did from this, and now you can also appreciate why "arms up" is a thought that goes through my head.

Like hey, look at us, we are all the way up here, all perky and shit. Oh wait, haha fooled you, totally not.

So since I have only posted a pervy video today. I thought I'd do artsy, so I decided to take some shower pictures and video (I do that sometimes)

http://i.imgur.com/LaHQpPRm.jpg

Now the next picture, I just thought was fucking funny. You have probably seen both Mustang Sally and I make reference to arms up. You also might have noticed almost all my full nudes are arms up. I am sure it is no secret that many of us try to catch our best angles. Such in our tummy, point our toes, tense muscles etc. In has an amazing effect on the look of the body.

Anyway in this picture, I am taking close ups of my nipple for something artsy like above. So arm up. But it is a close up from a lower angle, meaning the other arm is down, holding my phone.

Yeah, I find the difference really astounding and very amusing. I knew it made a difference, of course, and I have no idea if the other big tit over 28 women like Allia and Sally have this extreme of a difference (Yeah sorry for calling y'all out for big tits, but I am sure you know though. If you didn't, fyi y'all have big tits, and sorry if I forgot anyone, those are the only 2 who come to mind who are playing with tits near the same league as myself)

Anyway I hope y'all get as much as a giggle as I did from this, and now you can also appreciate why "arms up" is a thought that goes through my head.

Like hey, look at us, we are all the way up here, all perky and shit. Oh wait, haha fooled you, totally not.

http://i.imgur.com/rQHyWI6m.jpg

The arty pics are amazing. The difference a little colour variation makes.

The one arm up pic, looks like you have one tit in a hidden supporting bra, and the other is the hanging tit of Babylon. A huge difference.

The arty pics are amazing. The difference a little colour variation makes.

The one arm up pic, looks like you have one tit in a hidden supporting bra, and the other is the hanging tit of Babylon. A huge difference.

Thank you.

And yeah, I was amused. But I am amused by simply things. I find those trick squirrel feeders pretty funny too. And Boston terriers. Hell, they can be asleep, and still funny with the snoring and all. Using my cat as a weapon with a laser pointer. Soft cocks amuse me a little (sorry guys, but they are kind of silly looking, especially paired with testicles, oh and how running your hand up his thigh can make his soft penis jump a little, always makes me smile), grumpy cat looks, that awkward moment when I laugh at something that shouldn't be funny then laugh more.

Yeah the amount i laugh in a day is probably excessive, but hey, amused by simple things. Even better with others laughing with me though.

That is some wonderful art I am seeing, color nipples and all..:devil:

you said "big tits" like it was a BAD thing ... and I for one would respectfully and forcefully disagree!!

Viva la tits!!

That is some wonderful art I am seeing, color nipples and all..:devil:

Thank you. Yup I can be all artsy and shit.

you said "big tits" like it was a BAD thing ... and I for one would respectfully and forcefully disagree!!

Viva la tits!!

Oh I really like having big tits. Big tits are fucking awesome. If given the choice of like they are now or like a more traditional C or D, i would keep these. That being said, I think mine crossed too far. Like I'd like a US H/UK FF. Something in between little and oh my fucking god are you using basketballs as implants. Also, gravity sucks as time goes by. Stupid time and gravity. I was just trying to say it funny and careful as it is never wise to call anything on a chick big, unless you really do relate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back