How many times do you think you've swallowed cum in your entire life? 💦💋 Someone else's or your own.

No, the acrid ones were not appetizing, but that motivated me to swallow them sooner! They did not taste good, but I would suck each of those men again, because… well I am a cocksucker!
How often were they like that? Do most of them taste ok? My ex-wife, who was an amazing cocksucker, said my cum was salty. My girlfriend’s cum is slightly sweet.

No, the acrid ones were not appetizing, but that motivated me to swallow them sooner! They did not taste good, but I would suck each of those men again, because… well I am a cocksucker!
Same here! Why miss the opportunity?

Last edited:
I have tasted cum only once.

I wanted to see for myself how bad or good it was. Some lady's in my life had no issue at all with tasting cum, and others loathed it, but on each side they were strongly for it, or against it. None ever said, "mmmmm, it's okay".

I was not offended by it. The consistency of it threw me off, as I was not expecting that, as well as how warm it was. It only makes sense on both those points, but it did surprise me. I have never given a man a blowjob, nor cleaned up after I have been with my wife, but would have no issues tasting it yet again.

In my 20s I had a bf for more than 2 years. We had sex regularly so I would estimate 500 times.

It’s been about 30 years since then. I probably suck an swallow 8 times a month.

So total about 3000-3500 times. I was surprised it added up that many times. A lot of cum.

In my 20s I had a bf for more than 2 years. We had sex regularly so I would estimate 500 times.

It’s been about 30 years since then. I probably suck an swallow 8 times a month.

So total about 3000-3500 times. I was surprised it added up that many times. A lot of cum.
So if the average amount of cum during an ejaculation is about a teaspoon, that's nearly 4 gallons of cum. That's a LOT of cum. ;)

Or had your cum swallowed by someone else. A question for men and women. Just a rough guess.

I'd guess women have taken mine somewhere around 80 times, I've swallowed other guy's maybe 50 times, and my own close to a hundred.

How do you feel about your number?

And ladies, has he returned the favor enough? 👅🤠
Omg! Must be in the very high hundreds now x possibly higher x been swallowing for 35 years, lol x x x

If all the cum you've swallowed were to be collected together and kept, which container would you need?
A beer can?
A water bottle?

You get the point.

OMG! just thinking about it gets me hard. The first time I sucked another man's dick he was a body builder with a BBC.
I would see him at least three nights a week and this went on for six months. I would swallow at least 3 loads a night.
Opening blowjob till he came in my mouth. Ass to mouth. Suck him hard and beg for more ass to mouth. Thats a couple hundred right out the gate for me.

I'm guessing around 900 loads swallowed another 2 to 300 facials that don't count.Yes I was a slut but mainly from 4 guys and 13 total as of now. One site said 5 milliliters per load. So 900x5=4500milliliters=152ounces=1gallon and 24ounces. Sorry I like numbers.

Back