How many times do you think you've swallowed cum in your entire life? 💦💋 Someone else's or your own.

Male cum, never, but tried. I gave my self a bj in college but ended up spitting!
Female, 100s, a few times every week to this day.

Last edited:
I have swallowed hundreds of mouthfuls of cum when my wife French kisses and snowballs me after sucking my cock. I love having her feed me my cum. Also, I have lick and eaten countless loads of cum out of her freshly fucked pussy.

A great erotic question. Other men I have brought to climax in my mouth is 33 over time.

I began eating my own cum at the age of 55, and must eat each load I shoot. Can't imagine not drinking it. So, 17 years of my own loads is an unknown number that is in the hundreds. I love it so much. If I could I would give blow jobs every day, more than once.

My own, I lost count...over thirty full loads, precum, beyond even guessing, other people's? Dieing for the right chance, if only to find out if I like it ...at least once. I have a type and preference, at least for the first time, haven't found it yet.

My own once out of curiosity. Many times I've lapped up a woman's cum because I love eating pussy, No idea on food many times.

Never a man's cum.
I think you are missing the sexiest, thick slightly salty cream that makes men addictive to sucking cock and swallowing this marvelous male nectar. It gives me ecstasy and more is never enough.

I’ve in,y ever tasted my own cum, probably 10 times? Love licking it off a pair of tits! Want to try another guys cum… would love to lick cum off a woman’s tits…

Not counting exactly. Let’s just say I don’t mind enjoying it from the right source.

I’ve in,y ever tasted my own cum, probably 10 times? Love licking it off a pair of tits! Want to try another guys cum… would love to lick cum off a woman’s tits…
I've done this several times. I've blown a huge load on my wife's 48DD then licked it off her tits while she fingers her clit until she gushes her own load... which I lick up too.

No idea of an exact number, but I have swallowed gallons of cum since the first time my best friend came in my mouth at an age that can't be posted here. Before that I was swallowing my own cum after masturbating. During nearly 20 years of marriage I ate my own cum out of my wife's pussy and ass hundred's of times, and after she gave me a blow job she would frequently kiss me and pass my cum into my mouth. After my divorce, I sucked hundreds of cocks, both male and shemale, and swallowed loads of cum.

I was at a private swinger's party in Las Vegas a couple of years after my divorce. There were probably two dozen bisexual couples in attendance, although other couples showed up at various times during the three-day orgy. The hostess was a goddess who I hadn't had the opportunity to fuck yet. On the second day, she got everyone's attention and had us get with the partner we had come to the party with. Then she demanded that all the men present cum in a glass that she was holding, one couple at a time. We could masturbate, or our partners could help us, but the cum had to end up in the glass. My girlfriend and I watched as the beautiful hostess first sucked her husband's cock, and then went from couple to couple and collected cum from all the men present. Some of the men jacked off, others had their partner jack them off, but almost all the men came in their partner's mouth and the ladies spit the cum into the glass. My girlfriend and I were the last couple, and when the hostess came to us the tall glass was about half full. My girlfriend and I were both incredibly horny from watching everyone else and she immediately began sucking my cock. Our hostess knelt on the floor beside us and maintained eye contact with me until I came in my girlfriend's mouth. After my girlfriend spat my cum into the glass, our hostess then squatted over the glass and peed in it to fill it almost to the rim. Then she offered me the glass and told me to drink it. I took the glass and drank the delicious mixture down, emptying the glass without stopping. The other attendees applauded, and our hostess led me and my girlfriend to the main bedroom ensuite where we engaged in more pee play followed by an exquisite threesome. Definitely the best orgy I've ever attended.

Wow, how do I start to put a number on that? How many women have I ate out? How many guys have I sucked off? Not to mention I almost always eat my load when I jack off.

I've done this several times. I've blown a huge load on my wife's 48DD then licked it off her tits while she fingers her clit until she gushes her own load... which I lick up too.
Sounds like amazing times! I miss cumming on tits and licking it off!

Hundreds of my cum loads have been swallowed by many women. I used to get at least 1 BJ a week from my first wife. During my marriage with her we did a lot of swapping and swinging those women swallowed my loads also. After divorce I slept around a lot and over 100 women swallowed many loads each over those years. My current wife swallowed once a month (she's not a fan of cum swallowing)
1 man has swallowed mine by licking it out of my exwife's pussy. I have never swallowed another man's cum. Hundreds of my own. As an early teen I learned the joys of sucking my own cock and cumming in my own mouth. Almost nightly for years. As a less limber adult I have shot my own cum into my mouth many many times (like this morning) Since my wife and I discovered me cleaning her creampie after I fill her with cum and licking my cum off her tits I have swallowed Hundreds of mine with her. I am expected to lick her clean after cumming every time since I begged her to let me clean her beautiful cum filled pussy. The other night as she was sitting on my face and mouth and I licked her clean she said "you have swallowed more of your cum than I have or ever will my cum slut." I have licked most women I have fucked to an orgasm at least once so that would be Hundreds not to include licking my exwife's pussy at least 3 times a week for 14 years. I now need to go cum in my wife and lick her clean.

Hundreds of my cum loads have been swallowed by many women. I used to get at least 1 BJ a week from my first wife. During my marriage with her we did a lot of swapping and swinging those women swallowed my loads also. After divorce I slept around a lot and over 100 women swallowed many loads each over those years. My current wife swallowed once a month (she's not a fan of cum swallowing)
1 man has swallowed mine by licking it out of my exwife's pussy. I have never swallowed another man's cum. Hundreds of my own. As an early teen I learned the joys of sucking my own cock and cumming in my own mouth. Almost nightly for years. As a less limber adult I have shot my own cum into my mouth many many times (like this morning) Since my wife and I discovered me cleaning her creampie after I fill her with cum and licking my cum off her tits I have swallowed Hundreds of mine with her. I am expected to lick her clean after cumming every time since I begged her to let me clean her beautiful cum filled pussy. The other night as she was sitting on my face and mouth and I licked her clean she said "you have swallowed more of your cum than I have or ever will my

cum slut." I have licked most women I have fucked to an orgasm at least once so that would be Hundreds not to include licking my exwife's pussy at least 3 times a week for 14 years. I now need to go cum in my wife and lick her clean.
Can we watch?

Back