How many times do you think you've swallowed cum in your entire life? 💦💋 Someone else's or your own.

SwitchOnTheNight

Really Experienced
Or had your cum swallowed by someone else. A question for men and women. Just a rough guess.

I'd guess women have taken mine somewhere around 80 times, I've swallowed other guy's maybe 50 times, and my own close to a hundred.

How do you feel about your number?

And ladies, has he returned the favor enough? 👅🤠

Others. Twice
My own. Maybe a dozen with two being hot and the rest frozen
I keep hearing about freezing it on here. Maybe I'm missing out.
i don't think i can count that high ... lol
Even measuring it in barrels of oil :D
I have been fed or licked and swallowed my cum hundreds of times.
It must all just blend into sex after a while.
If neither of you know, we'll never know who's winning :D
How shit! My wife my wife first swallowed my cum over 40 years ago and I know she swallowed plenty before me. Since we started swinging it has been plenty of other's as well. I've swallowed lots from snowballing and cum eating from her (and other's) pussy over the years too.

It countless really.
If you've had the snip, did she mention the taste changing?
Oh wow, a number I had never even thought about trying to keep track of. Especially before being on birth control I could consider cum part of my diet lol.
That little appetizer sure is fun to prepare :D

It must all just blend into sex after a while.

you could say that. I never had an issue with it. I never really thought about it. Why wouldn’t I kiss my partner after a bj? If I go down on her I expect her to kiss me. Guys think it’s hot to pull their penis out of her and get her to suck on it. Why the double standard.

I have literally no idea but honestly this really made me laugh so thank you for asking it 😂👏

If I wanted to get a teeny bit maths-ey about it;
Let's say I gave 1 blowjob / head generally, a week, on average for the last 3 years. That's like 156 loads.... From just the last 3 years and I know there was 1 week back in March this year where I had a fabulous time banging the nights away and I had about 22 in that week alone... 💦💦💦

you could say that. I never had an issue with it. I never really thought about it. Why wouldn’t I kiss my partner after a bj? If I go down on her I expect her to kiss me. Guys think it’s hot to pull their penis out of her and get her to suck on it. Why the double standard.
The only issue I had with it was from feeling spent afterward but I always did it. Eventually it worked for me. Doing it with a partner who likes the act was much easier than eating my own.
I have literally no idea but honestly this really made me laugh so thank you for asking it 😂👏

If I wanted to get a teeny bit maths-ey about it;
Let's say I gave 1 blowjob / head generally, a week, on average for the last 3 years. That's like 156 loads.... From just the last 3 years and I know there was 1 week back in March this year where I had a fabulous time banging the nights away and I had about 22 in that week alone... 💦💦💦
You're welcum. Ooh math is sexy. 22! that's like a week-long bukkake :D🔥

!56 over three years give or take means a lot and brings up the question of how much volume is swallowed with numbers like that. The average amount produced is somewhere near 1ml to 5ml containing almost a million of the swimmers. That's a considerable number of pre babies not reaching an egg.

!56 over three years give or take means a lot and brings up the question of how much volume is swallowed with numbers like that. The average amount produced is somewhere near 1ml to 5ml containing almost a million of the swimmers. That's a considerable number of pre babies not reaching an egg.

More like 1.5-7.6 ml with 35 to 900 million sperm.

My quick research brought up varied numbers from different sources (Google) so I kind of rounded off but any way you look at it it's a pretty good birth control method for younger women.

Also mentioned was the decrease of sperm as the donator ages.

Back