Sucking your own Nipples - Question...

Sharing Is Nice Too!

My female friends love to share their nipples with me, so we can both lick with our tongues tounching. Of course seeing them lick their nipples is very hot to see.

I can lick them, but not quite suck them, I prefer the feel of Someone else Lavishing attention on them, but it's a nice surprise to spring on a new partner ;)

Ohhh yay, so glad to see new life breathed into this thread. Keep those posts coming, folks!

i can't suck on them but i'm able to lick them... i do it occasionally when i masturbate, but it's never even close to having them licked by someone else so i don't do it for long... i will do it during sex to turn whoever i'm with on even more though lol seems to work pretty well

Your breasts are wonderful.

A perfect size and shape

I saved the pic in my "SPECIAL" file

I can lick, suck and bite my own nipples. Although not both at the same time as a previous poster- that would be a sight to see. It feels good, but not nearly as good as when someone else does it. I much prefer having my nipples rolled between a thumb and finger or pulled and pinched though.

I can lick, bite, suck and tug my nipple piercings with my tongue, Teeth and lips. I rather enjoy it. It's also fun with an audience

Yes i can suck my own nipples... it was a real turn on when i was pregnant :)

I do it every so often. I have to admit that licking my own nipples does turn me on, but its more of a turn on to be watched while doing it.

I have found that as I get older it has gotten easier. Damn mother nature and gravity.

I was actually thinking about this very subject just a few days ago. Thank you insomnia.

and thank you ladies for providing such wonderful insights.

I prefer my man or partner to do it for me but when I am in those special "self moments" sucking my own nipples is a part of each session. My nipples are very, very sensative so it is a turn on wheather I am doing it or someone else

I love when a woman is licking/sucking her own nipples, and I join in, our tongues clashing on that hardened tit-tip. Of course, it's also fun when my wife and I each take a playmate's breasts, me on one (usually while fucking her) and her enjoying the other. And the hottest is after I cum all over a pair, for the other woman to lick them clean (or, if the playmate is large enough, for her to clean herself).

I can lick, suck and bite my own nipples. Although not both at the same time as a previous poster- that would be a sight to see. It feels good, but not nearly as good as when someone else does it. I much prefer having my nipples rolled between a thumb and finger or pulled and pinched though.

Have you tried nipple clamps? Sounds like you might enjoy those. I love being with a woman who likes a lot of nipple play.

Back