Nipple stories

Nipple play had always been a part of foreplay. But I had never had my nipples played with. It wasn’t until after I had gotten married that I had experienced it myself. We were laying in bed naked we didn’t have any covers on and we were just snuggling. My wife all of a sudden leaned over and bit my nipple. My rock hard penis confirmed I likes it.

Hi everyone. I'm Jay Richards--many of you know my stories. They have been read, 2,455,400 times on Literotica. I'm sure other authors have been read twice that many. But the point is, you know me.
I'm thinking of writing a story about nipple love, nipple orgasms etc. I would like to hear your experiences, especially men. We know that we love to lick and suck our wives nipples, but do you like your nipples licked, sucked, bitten? Does your wife or lover or boyfriend know that? Do they do it for you?
Can you cum from nipple love?
Do you, men & women, do you play with your own nipples?
Have you ever licked your cum from her nipples?
Did you ever put your pre-cum on your own nipples for a lubricant?

I will write a story for you that you won't forget.
You'll have wet dreams.

Please tell me
Jay
I had a very busty friend who pressed all these buttons ..
She would have me lie on a massage table and hold her 38dd breasts and tease me by trailing her nipples up and down my body , coating her nipples in my precum and having me lap and lick it off .. then she would lube her nipples again, sensually coat each of mine with precum … ( oozing at the recollection! ) then , always looking me in the eye , would lick each of my nipple, gently suckle .,, mmmmm

I will tell you about this aspect about my husband from my perspective.

I discovered this amazing part of his sexuality by accident shortly after we started dating. It was like maybe the second or third time, we had sex. Jon was on top of me, missionary position, giving me a good fucking, my hands alternating sliding up and down his sides, gripping his shoulders urging him on. With no deliberate reason, I slid my fingertips down his chest over his nipples to which he gave a loud moan. I had been with women. who like myself, have very sensitive nipples, but I honestly had never thought of this being something men would be into. I waited a few seconds then, when he didn't expect it, pressed my thumb tips to his nipples and began to rub. To this he grunted out, "Fuck..don't stop" and probably less then ten seconds later he pulled out and began sending blast after blast of cum all over my tits and stomach.

Still breathing heavily, he laughed and told me he was sorry about cumming so quickly but me playing with his nipples had sent him over the edge. Later that night, he confessed to me he loved nipple play when masturbating, but he had been too embarrassed to admit it to anyone and wasn't sure how a woman felt about that. From that point forward nipple play not only directed at me but at him as well has been a regular part of our sex life.

That being said, I have only seen him cum from nipple play alone less than a handful of times, though I can easily achieve it if sufficiently aroused. He has licked his cum from my nipples many times and has also used precum as a lubricant on both mine and his.
This story is not too far dissimilar to my own. I have always had sensitive nipples and often stroked them even without knowing what nipple play was. My older sister used to get out of the shower and proclaim " that it was cold enough to freeze your nipples off." this was certainly true in our house back in the day but that seeded the idea in my head that only women should have sensitive nipples.

For my early adult life I was totally embarrassed by my own nipples being sensitive, going hard when I was either cold, showering or turned on. That being said it always formed a major part of my solo sex masturbation sessions as I loved to tweak, pinch, attach painful clothes pegs or bulldog clips to my nips to enhance my solo pleasures. Looking back I think it was the taboo nature of what I was doing as well as the sensations that made it so addictve.

It was many years before I finally confessed to my wife my nipple pleasures and she was happy to tweak and roll them about between her fingers which drove me mad with passion and desire. However, she told me I was being "too kinky" when I asked her to suck, bite, abuse and hurt my own nipples during sex. So to this day it is gentle, sensual nipple play with her which she is more than happy to reciprocate for me but when it comes to my own solo play it still remains rough treatment to get me off.

Never thought about my nipples being an erotic part of me until an older woman began licking and nibbling 'em. She loved my reactions. Any manipulation automatically gets me so hard. And nipple play has become a part of my masturbatory routine.

I'm always craving nipple play with hubby. It's part of our foreplay and will usually ask him to play with my nipples since I orgasm easily from it and gets me so turned on. Never tried nipple play on hubby though, that could be an interesting one

I'm always craving nipple play with hubby. It's part of our foreplay and will usually ask him to play with my nipples since I orgasm easily from it and gets me so turned on. Never tried nipple play on hubby though, that could be an interesting one
I am a man who is putty in the hands of a woman who teases, licks and kisses my nipples … I was lucky to have a much older woman show me the delights when I was 19. She was SO sensual … hope your husband and you enjoy …

I love love love leaning over to suckle my partner lying on her back below me when she can kiss and tease my nipple at the same time … bliss

I always suck on my wife's nipples at the beginning of our sexual play. She obviously loves it as she lies back with her eyes closed with a contented look on her face. On a rare occasion she has rubbed my nipples and it sent shock waves through me. I wish she would do it more.

I will tell you about this aspect about my husband from my perspective.

I discovered this amazing part of his sexuality by accident shortly after we started dating. It was like maybe the second or third time, we had sex. Jon was on top of me, missionary position, giving me a good fucking, my hands alternating sliding up and down his sides, gripping his shoulders urging him on. With no deliberate reason, I slid my fingertips down his chest over his nipples to which he gave a loud moan. I had been with women. who like myself, have very sensitive nipples, but I honestly had never thought of this being something men would be into. I waited a few seconds then, when he didn't expect it, pressed my thumb tips to his nipples and began to rub. To this he grunted out, "Fuck..don't stop" and probably less then ten seconds later he pulled out and began sending blast after blast of cum all over my tits and stomach.

Still breathing heavily, he laughed and told me he was sorry about cumming so quickly but me playing with his nipples had sent him over the edge. Later that night, he confessed to me he loved nipple play when masturbating, but he had been too embarrassed to admit it to anyone and wasn't sure how a woman felt about that. From that point forward nipple play not only directed at me but at him as well has been a regular part of our sex life.

That being said, I have only seen him cum from nipple play alone less than a handful of times, though I can easily achieve it if sufficiently aroused. He has licked his cum from my nipples many times and has also used precum as a lubricant on both mine and his.
My wife tantalizes my nipples regularly. It’s so arousing and makes me cum much quicker than without. I crave it. 🤩

My wife tantalizes my nipples regularly. It’s so arousing and makes me cum much quicker than without. I crave it. 🤩
Very little good or amateur video .., I remember one of a guy in lace body stocking with a beautiful partner who sucked his nipples and masturbated him … he made fabulous moans … wish I could find

A repeat post from another thread. Maybe JR will like it.

My first wife loved sucking her own nipples and she did it often; sometimes with me as an accomplice, sometimes by herself. She was quite good at it too; she said it pushed her over the edge for an orgasm.

She started to sag a bit after kids, and then in later life they would be considered hangers. I loved the look of them especially when they were splattered with my cum. As with most women I have been with, one breast was slightly larger than the other and sagged just a bit more. When riding me cowgirl they would sway back and forth hitting her abdomen on the back stroke. Because of the difference in size and sag they did not hit flesh together. They sounded something like SLAP SMACK SLAP SMACK SLAP SMACK.

Loved playing, pinching, sucking, pulling her nipples and so did she.
She would often raise one nipple to her mouth and suck it noisily while I sucked the other. A small smile would sometimes appear around the nipple in her mouth as she noticed the arousal this caused.

When she was riding me with both hands on the headboard I would take advantage of the situation for my viewing pleasure and raise one breast up and give her the nipple. She would hold it in her mouth by suction only. Loved the visual and the accompanying sound SLAP _ _ _ _ _ SLAP _ _ _ _ _ SLAP _ _ _ _ _ until her mouth lost its grip then I would give her the other nipple SMACK _ _ _ _ _ SMACK _ _ _ _ _ SMACK _ _ _ _ _.
We sometimes played with them so much she could not wear a bra for a few days.

Nipple stories
A long time ago a girlfriend and I got one nipple each pierced. We talked about which side to get done, and we went with left for her and right for me so that we could lock the jewelry together. Kinda dangerous but extremely intimate.

Back