Nipple stories

Jay Richards

Really Experienced
Hi everyone. I'm Jay Richards--many of you know my stories. They have been read, 2,455,400 times on Literotica. I'm sure other authors have been read twice that many. But the point is, you know me.
I'm thinking of writing a story about nipple love, nipple orgasms etc. I would like to hear your experiences, especially men. We know that we love to lick and suck our wives nipples, but do you like your nipples licked, sucked, bitten? Does your wife or lover or boyfriend know that? Do they do it for you?
Can you cum from nipple love?
Do you, men & women, do you play with your own nipples?
Have you ever licked your cum from her nipples?
Did you ever put your pre-cum on your own nipples for a lubricant?

I will write a story for you that you won't forget.
You'll have wet dreams.

Please tell me
Jay

* Do you like your nipples licked, sucked, bitten?

Yes, yes, yes

* Does your wife or lover or boyfriend know that?

Both my wife and my FWB know that

* Do they do it for you?

My FWB does it often, my wife used to...

* Can you cum from nipple love?

I did few times, but it's not something regular...

* Do you, men & women, do you play with your own nipples?

Yes

* Have you ever licked your cum from her nipples?

Yes

* Did you ever put your pre-cum on your own nipples for a lubricant?

Yes

I will tell you about this aspect about my husband from my perspective.

I discovered this amazing part of his sexuality by accident shortly after we started dating. It was like maybe the second or third time, we had sex. Jon was on top of me, missionary position, giving me a good fucking, my hands alternating sliding up and down his sides, gripping his shoulders urging him on. With no deliberate reason, I slid my fingertips down his chest over his nipples to which he gave a loud moan. I had been with women. who like myself, have very sensitive nipples, but I honestly had never thought of this being something men would be into. I waited a few seconds then, when he didn't expect it, pressed my thumb tips to his nipples and began to rub. To this he grunted out, "Fuck..don't stop" and probably less then ten seconds later he pulled out and began sending blast after blast of cum all over my tits and stomach.

Still breathing heavily, he laughed and told me he was sorry about cumming so quickly but me playing with his nipples had sent him over the edge. Later that night, he confessed to me he loved nipple play when masturbating, but he had been too embarrassed to admit it to anyone and wasn't sure how a woman felt about that. From that point forward nipple play not only directed at me but at him as well has been a regular part of our sex life.

That being said, I have only seen him cum from nipple play alone less than a handful of times, though I can easily achieve it if sufficiently aroused. He has licked his cum from my nipples many times and has also used precum as a lubricant on both mine and his.

Way back at my second job, I (then 24 yo M) was dating a typing pool admin (then 19 yo busty F). I was 6'4" and she was 6'2". We had gone out a few times and all but mauled each other on the dance floor at a few local bars. Although she was hardly naive or shy, she wanted our first time together to be all about sensuality. Her rules were both of us naked, sitting on the floor as close to each other as possible, kissing only, hands at our sides on the floor, and besides our lips, the only touching of each other was our nipples. Just the thought of it had me hard before I even undressed. The kissing started slowly but slowly increased in heat and desire. But soon I became aware of her slightly swaying her upper body, causing her nipples to brush mine. And as our nipples hardened, she'd alternate between feather-like brushing and full on crushing. The pre-cum was flowing out my cock and down my shaft. I could see that she was dripping from her pussy. And every time I was close to cumming, she'd back off. She edged me like this for over 30 minutes before thrusting her lips against mine, her chest against mine. I exploded, cumming harder and heavier than ever before. And as I sprayed my cum over her neck, breasts and stomach, she convulsed in an explosive orgasm. It was really incredible and was the first time someone focused on just my nipples.

My ex-wife knew of my sensitive nipples, as we also met at work and she had heard of this episode. We were also both nudists. So, at times -- sometimes the most inopportune times -- she would just brush or kiss a nipple and have me hard in an instant, clothed or naked, by ourselves or with others. We also had our share of causing me to cum from nipple play, but nothing as explosive as that first time. The one advantage my ex-wife had was that her nipples were permanently hard so nipple-to-nipple contact was great for me. The one problem was that my ex's nipples and breasts as a whole had absolutely no sensation. No matter how provocatively you teased them or firmly you played with them, there was just no sensation for her, which lessened the pleasure for me.

I'm now 64 yo. After selling my AZ home, packing the house myself, spending 3 months on the road, and now 4 months getting my new FL home in shape, my body was yelling at me. I don't think I'd ever been so tight and sore all over. If you've read some of my posts, you'd know that I've had some bi fun -- MMF and MM. So, in looking at massage sites and trying to find someone good and relatively near by, I made an appointment with a masseuse in Orlando for a firm, sensual massage. Unlike most massages I've had, this started with me on my back. Within the first 5 minutes, he had found just how sensitive my nipples are and seemed to make a mental note after teasing them for a few minutes before having me turn over on my back. After an incredible massage, he had me flip over on my back. And after another 15 minutes of massage, he returned to my nipples, just in passing for a bit. But then he started concentrating on my nipples and cock. Even I was amazed at how strong the feelings were and how he made my hard cock bounce and beg for attention as it had been a long while since a lover had played with my nipples. And after edging me for over 15 minutes with mainly nipple play, he switched to using both hands on my nipples and I got one or two strokes in on my cock before I exploded over my chest and stomach. I haven't cum so hard or so much in years. Even he was impressed. That brought back memories of the session above. It's nice to know that the years may have flown by but for a few minutes here and there, I can feel as young, horny, and satisfied as I did that time so many years ago.

Last edited:
My wife and I started dating in high school and married after she graduated from college. When we were making out, I knew that she liked for me to fondle her breast through her bra. When I finally got her bra off after weeks of dating and pinched her nipples, it was like I hit a magic button. Her kisses and actions became more intense, and she couldn't wait for me to finger her to orgasm. She dated others in college, and they learned quickly how sensitive her nipples were. She was free to date others, but not have sex with them. The hickeys I found around her nipples showed that she was letting them have fun. Nipple play led to spread legs and a good fuck. Even now, decades later, I know to pay special attention to her boobs and nipples when we are having sex.

I discovered this amazing part of his sexuality by accident shortly after we started dating. It was like maybe the second or third time, we had sex. Jon was on top of me, missionary position, giving me a good fucking, my hands alternating sliding up and down his sides, gripping his shoulders urging him on. With no deliberate reason, I slid my fingertips down his chest over his nipples to which he gave a loud moan. I had been with women. who like myself, have very sensitive nipples, but I honestly had never thought of this being something men would be into. I waited a few seconds then, when he didn't expect it, pressed my thumb tips to his nipples and began to rub. To this he grunted out, "Fuck..don't stop" and probably less then ten seconds later he pulled out and began sending blast after blast of cum all over my tits and stomach.

Still breathing heavily, he laughed and told me he was sorry about cumming so quickly but me playing with his nipples had sent him over the edge. Later that night, he confessed to me he loved nipple play when masturbating, but he had been too embarrassed to admit it to anyone and wasn't sure how a woman felt about that. From that point forward nipple play not only directed at me but at him as well has been a regular part of our sex life.

That being said, I have only seen him cum from nipple play alone less than a handful of times, though I can easily achieve it if sufficiently aroused. He has licked his cum from my nipples many times and has also used precum as a lubricant on both mine and his.
He's not alone. And we found out about mine in much the same way.

After we had been dating for awhile, she was riding me one night and as she neared orgasm, she leaned forward supporting herself with her hands on my chest while she started to furiously grind her clit on my pubic bone which she's apt to do. Just as her breathing got shallower, moans louder and her body began to shake in orgasm, she started rubbing my nipples with her thumbs much like you described. And holy fuck, did that feel amazing and sent me over the edge almost immediately, as well. It was incredibly intense and lasted much longer than a normal orgasm for me, too. I'd never realized it and never paid much attention nor had my lovers, but it was then that I learned how my nipples are hard-wired to my cock.

She's always been an absolute nipple freak as far as her own. But ever since then, we've incorporated mine also. When she's feeling frisky and wants to get laid, she'll often use that move to initiate by either rubbing them through my shirt or sliding her hand up under it and finding my nipples. It's an instant hard-on every time.

This made me think of a guy I used to hook up with now and then. He loved to pinch my nipples when we were out. I'd wear a top that afforded him access and he reach in across the table, or seated next to me at the bar, and pinch them hard. I have very sensitive nipples and at first it hurt pretty bad. But, at the same time it provided a sexual sensation unlike anything I've ever experienced. By the end of the night, my knees were weak.

I couldn't tolerate that very often, but it made the times we were together extraordinarily intense.

This made me think of a guy I used to hook up with now and then. He loved to pinch my nipples when we were out. I'd wear a top that afforded him access and he reach in across the table, or seated next to me at the bar, and pinch them hard. I have very sensitive nipples and at first it hurt pretty bad. But, at the same time it provided a sexual sensation unlike anything I've ever experienced. By the end of the night, my knees were weak.

I couldn't tolerate that very often, but it made the times we were together extraordinarily intense.
I love seeing the reaction of a partner when I do something unconventional to her nipples -- such as a twist, pinch, and my favorite -- an aggressive nibble or bite. I'd always discuss beforehand to make sure she's ok with that type of play. Most of the time -- permission was given and the added "stimulation" made for memorable climaxes -- for us both. ;)

I very much do. My wife likes me to lick or lightly suck on hers.

Yes she does!

* Do they do it for you?

She likes it also

No, but it can push me over the edge.

I don’t. She will lick her but I think that’s for me.

Many times.

No, I don’t pre cum. Never have.

Hi everyone. I'm Jay Richards--many of you know my stories. They have been read, 2,455,400 times on Literotica. I'm sure other authors have been read twice that many. But the point is, you know me.
I'm thinking of writing a story about nipple love, nipple orgasms etc. I would like to hear your experiences, especially men. We know that we love to lick and suck our wives nipples, but do you like your nipples licked, sucked, bitten? Does your wife or lover or boyfriend know that? Do they do it for you?
Can you cum from nipple love?
Do you, men & women, do you play with your own nipples?
Have you ever licked your cum from her nipples?
Did you ever put your pre-cum on your own nipples for a lubricant?

I will write a story for you that you won't forget.
You'll have wet dreams.

Please tell me
Jay
My first wife had sensitive nipples. A few instances stand out (was that a pun?).

She and I would spend lots of time on her nipple play, pulling, twisting, sucking and biting. She could easily suck her own nipples and we would incorporate that into our play also. Sometimes with a nipple in her mouth held in place only by suction while I sucked the other one.
If my cum just happened to cover them, no big deal, it never stopped our play time. Just something else to be shared.

First threesome we had her large areola completely disappeared, puckering her nipples into the longest, hardest points I had ever seen. She said they were so hard they ached, in a very good way.

I am the same! I absolutely love it. 🤩

My first wife had sensitive nipples. A few instances stand out (was that a pun?).

She and I would spend lots of time on her nipple play, pulling, twisting, sucking and biting. She could easily suck her own nipples and we would incorporate that into our play also. Sometimes with a nipple in her mouth held in place only by suction while I sucked the other one.
If my cum just happened to cover them, no big deal, it never stopped our play time. Just something else to be shared.

First threesome we had her large areola completely disappeared, puckering her nipples into the longest, hardest points I had ever seen. She said they were so hard they ached, in a very good way.
Thank you. JR

Thank you. JR

Thank you. JR

Yes she does!

* Do they do it for you?

She likes it also

Many times.

Thank you. JR

My wife and I started dating in high school and married after she graduated from college. When we were making out, I knew that she liked for me to fondle her breast through her bra. When I finally got her bra off after weeks of dating and pinched her nipples, it was like I hit a magic button. Her kisses and actions became more intense, and she couldn't wait for me to finger her to orgasm. She dated others in college, and they learned quickly how sensitive her nipples were. She was free to date others, but not have sex with them. The hickeys I found around her nipples showed that she was letting them have fun. Nipple play led to spread legs and a good fuck. Even now, decades later, I know to pay special attention to her boobs and nipples when we are having sex.
Thank you. JR

Thank you. JR

Thank you. JR

Thank you. JR

I love seeing the reaction of a partner when I do something unconventional to her nipples -- such as a twist, pinch, and my favorite -- an aggressive nibble or bite. I'd always discuss beforehand to make sure she's ok with that type of play. Most of the time -- permission was given and the added "stimulation" made for memorable climaxes -- for us both. ;)
Thank you. JR

Thank you. JR

Yes she does!

* Do they do it for you?

She likes it also

Many times.

Thank you. JR

Back