Nipple-ring questions

Ciceri

Virgin
My partner has big, long nipples. Her knobs are an inch or longer now that she's nursed two babies. I love her nipples and want her to have them pierced. Heavy rings on her would make me hard all the time. She says it's not a good idea for fear of losing sensation or arousal. She says her nipples are directly linked to her clit. She also says the weight would cause her nipples to sag more than they do and would be extra noticeable to everyone if her bra wasn't padded. So what's the problem, I ask. I love the thought of rings. What's your experience?

I have several thoughts on this, though no experience.

Her concern about losing sensitivity in an extremely sensitive area after it is pierced by a needle seems a valid one. I can't imagine any doctor will guarantee no loss of sensation.

The issue of the weight of the nipple ring seems easily addressed with a lighter ring or stud. Ditto the 'noticibility' concern. If she has 'big, long nipples', a small ring or stud should not necessarily be noticible.

If I were you, I would invest in several kinds of nipple clamps. There are some that are not meant to be painful and are purely decorative. There are also heavy, painful ones that will tug those nipples down, until they are released. That seems like a way for you both to get what you want.

I've clipped clothes pins on em and it's just the right amount of pain for her. Her nipples accommodate two pins each

My partner has big, long nipples. Her knobs are an inch or longer now that she's nursed two babies. I love her nipples and want her to have them pierced. Heavy rings on her would make me hard all the time. She says it's not a good idea for fear of losing sensation or arousal. She says her nipples are directly linked to her clit. She also says the weight would cause her nipples to sag more than they do and would be extra noticeable to everyone if her bra wasn't padded. So what's the problem, I ask. I love the thought of rings. What's your experience?
Not to be a judgemental prick, but it seems to me that you just don't give a damn what SHE thinks...

I had mine pierced & they are more sensitive & get lots of attention. I’m male, don’t know if this makes a diffeven e.

I see she has her objections and to be fair they are infact her breats even though you get to use them probably more than she does! However I do sympathize with your desires. My SO is well built. Great nipples! I too wanted her to get them pierced. To my request she politlely said...NOOOOOOOOOOO! We did come up with a compromise. She wears nipple shields and breast jewelry. I think it is HOT and on occations she has shown other men .......every man wanted to see more....there is so much out there to look at for her to wear......so you might be able to locate something that you both like and agree to............Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving!

Get yours pierced. Show her how easy it is. Lead by example.

My wife loved rough nipple play, including clamps and weights. She decided get her nipples pierced so she could attach chains and weights to the piercings. Wrong!!!!
While to piercing kept her nipples hard all the time, any type of rough play was actually very painful. She could stand gentle play, but no more clamps, weights, or biting. Even after taking them out, she is still very sensitive and can't take much pressure before the pleasure turns to pain.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/daml...-207.jpg?rlkey=jx26jukhri60mtxrqvg6ev0z6&dl=0

You've suggested something to your partner, she has explained that she doesn't want to do that and given multiple reasons why. The conversation is over. I'm sure you could find people who could testify that they didn't have a bad experience but that is by the by. She clearly doesn't want to have nipple rings and you should respect that.

Jesus fucking Christ, right?! That's not being a judgemental prick. That's you reading exactly what he wrote & reacting accordingly.
Fucking hell. "I see what she's saying, but fuck that because I have wants."
Fuck you, incest bang pie

She doesn’t seem too opposed to it, maybe start with smaller hoops or barbells and she how she like that before going bigger
We were warned though that as sexy as we think they are they never heal and take daily attention so not sure the hassle is worth it

Fuck you, incest bang pie
point made.
Well, clearly, being a decent person can be really hard for some people

Exhibit A
😂😂😂
Exactly

I would concur that nipple jewelry is a great option. So says a woman who breast fed, with prominent nipples that are directly connected to her clit and which never go down and is damn proud that her nipples are still horizontal to the ground. I basically said the same thing to my husband.

Who is now my ex. I mean why should I have made a permanent alteration to my body that would risk my pleasure? I don't think so!

You might want to think through your attitude. You made a post asking for other's experience, and then immediately got defensive when the answer to your question wasn't what you wanted and you certainly didn't expect that so many would take your partner's side. If she's got two kids to take care of already, she doesn't need a third, especially one who throws a tantrum because he didn't get the EXACT toy he wanted. I can tell you, from experience, this attitude gets real old, real fast, especially when a woman already has two kids to take care of.

point made.

Exactly

I would concur that nipple jewelry is a great option. So says a woman who breast fed, with prominent nipples that are directly connected to her clit and which never go down and is damn proud that her nipples are still horizontal to the ground. I basically said the same thing to my husband.

Who is now my ex. I mean why should I have made a permanent alteration to my body that would risk my pleasure? I don't think so!

You might want to think through your attitude. You made a post asking for other's experience, and then immediately got defensive when the answer to your question wasn't what you wanted and you certainly didn't expect that so many would take your partner's side. If she's got two kids to take care of already, she doesn't need a third, especially one who throws a tantrum because he didn't get the EXACT toy he wanted. I can tell you, from experience, this attitude gets real old, real fast, especially when a woman already has two kids to take care of.
Goddamn Gurl! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
You didn't have to make me fall in love with you like that, haha.
😍💯😍💯😍💯

In all seriousness, thank you. It's not always easy to speak up & speak up so passionately on a male dominated forum, with opinions that don't make you a "yes man," so to speak. Yet, you spoke your mind in the most unapologetic of ways. In conclusion, you rock🤗.

Goddamn Gurl! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
You didn't have to make me fall in love with you like that, haha.
😍💯😍💯😍💯

In all seriousness, thank you. It's not always easy to speak up & speak up so passionately on a male dominated forum, with opinions that don't make you a "yes man," so to speak. Yet, you spoke your mind in the most unapologetic of ways. In conclusion, you rock🤗.

Yeah, well, I work in a male dominated industry, and I'm not exactly a wall flower.

She doesn’t seem too opposed to it, maybe start with smaller hoops or barbells and she how she like that before going bigger
We were warned though that as sexy as we think they are they never heal and take daily attention so not sure the hassle is worth it

I dated a lady that got hers pierced long time ago and one of them migrated out. She was warned It could happen because her nipples were smaller.

Consent is consent, so I won't wade into that, but I think there are ways to play up eroticism.

I was once at the <all of America and a lady with a biggish chest walked through Camp Snoopy in a skin tight white top without a bra who had barbells in her nipples. It was clearly evident, and she knew what she was displaying by the big grin on her face. Her husband had a bigger grin.

So while pierced nipples are not my thing per se, it was great to see a married couple out having fun with it.

As one who craves that pulsing electric nipple to cock connection during hard nipple play, I would not want to lose sensation with piercings. So, I can relate to her nipple to clit connection. There are plenty of nipple toys to use that don't require a permanent commitment that may decrease sensation.

My Wife has great nipples, but is very self-conscious about them and does not like them being visible, even when wearing a bra.

We've talked about her getting piercings and it has never progressed beyond that.

I started making non-piercing nipple jewellery (chain sets and dangles) for her to wear, and even that stopped after awhile :(

I sold a few sets and gave away more to others that we knew from Adult Dances we sometimes attended.

As for me, you would have to poke me in the back with a sharpened stick to get my nipples to stick out far enough to get a piercing needle through them.

Back