The joy of hanging weights from nipple piercings

JJShine

Virgin
Hi all. As a guy with both nipples pierced both horizontaly and verticly, there is nothing more satisfying, than the feeling of the weights swinging from each nipple ring.. I especially enjoy now, and have created, an easily attachable small chain, with two 10mm Sockets secured by a bathroom chain, and hung from each ring. Ive made various ones, each with different sized sockets. But for the ultimate pleasure, best experienced with a misstres/master, is to find much wider diameter rings, ideally 30-40mm, and thread the sockets around the whole ring for each nipple.
I recently had the most pleasureable experience, of being cuffed, gagged , whilst forced to wear black open crotch tights, with black thigh boots with 5" heel, whilst my mistress had attached a leash to my prince albert piercing, to firmly tug when she felt like exerting more control over me. I was her bitch. And we both knew it. But the highlight of it all, was being thrust from behind with a 3" width strap on.. With each push inside of me my heavily weighted nipple rings were swinging back and forth, making me wish it never would stop..She then stood me up, and made me walk around her home, in my 5" heels,,and my cock attached to her leash...occaisionaly finding some item for me to bend over and pick up. Then, after my chores, i will be laid down on my back, hands, feet, arms legs and waist secured, where for the last 4 weeks, she has taken extreme pleasure, in piercing my scrotum multiple times,,with bar bells, wich so far,,total 20. I love being her play thing, and the way she takes time in preparing, dressing and making me up to where i no longer recognise me. I can now walk perfectly in my stilleto heels, and enjoy the feeling of them on my feet for the whole day whilst i do my chores.. She is now telling me of her exitement of taking me to a club , and showing me off.

I love and crave hard nipple play. My tits and nipples are a major erogenous zone.....a direct link to my cock! Using my collection of suckers and twist pumps for years have made my nipples permanently hard and sensitive. what were tiny nubs are now always sticking through my "T's....1/2 " before I stretch them out with my nipple toys. I make myself squirm and squeal pinching...pulling....twisting at them...my cock throbbing with tiny electric shocks. Once my pumped nips are ay maximum length and thickness, I apply weighted alligator style clamps and screw them on tight. They sway and tug on my tortured nips as I bend over to feel the full effect. I crave the merger of pain and pleasure as the motion and weight of the clamps turn my nips red...then purple. The added motion of my hands jerking my cock and tugging at my loose hanging balls soon sends me over the edge .....bringing on the most intense orgasm...washing up from my toes ...making me tremble and moan!

Male. I crave nipple torture. I got name tag clamps from Walmart and use those snap open key rings to attach the large fishing weights from from the fishing gear department. They will not pull off. I like to put 3 or 4 of those heavy weights on each nipple and go in Walmart in a snug top and wearing womens shorts showing off my smooth legs. Every step jerks on the nipple. Those clamps have enough tension they hurt just a little and and the weights just make it that much better. The edge of the clamp bites into the nipple and will not pull off. If I lean forward they push out against the top and look like two breast. The longer I go the more intense the pain. The I get in the longest checkout line so it's impossible to take them off. People all around me and my nipples are hurting like hell. Pain feels so good.

Male. I crave nipple torture. I got name tag clamps from Walmart and use those snap open key rings to attach the large fishing weights from from the fishing gear department. They will not pull off. I like to put 3 or 4 of those heavy weights on each nipple and go in Walmart in a snug top and wearing womens shorts showing off my smooth legs. Every step jerks on the nipple. Those clamps have enough tension they hurt just a little and and the weights just make it that much better. The edge of the clamp bites into the nipple and will not pull off. If I lean forward they push out against the top and look like two breast. The longer I go the more intense the pain. The I get in the longest checkout line so it's impossible to take them off. People all around me and my nipples are hurting like hell. Pain feels so good.
I have those same cravings....pumping up my nipples right now ....love to dance the pleasure/pain threshold with weighted alligator clamps pulling on my nipple tips ....bending over nude in sexy heels......jerking my rock hard cock.....

Wow....would love to dress up...clamp up our nipples... and play together in public....drawing attention as we squirm....our trapped nipples clearly outlined through our tight tops .......mmmmmm.....hot.......reveling in the pleasure and pain......our cocks bulging...our nipples throbbing......

Last edited:
Pumping up my nipples rn for hard play today...nipple/cock connection turns me into such a horny submissive slut....need some nipple playmates....pm me....please.......

It hurts so much, yet I need it. I was taught to never refer to my clitty as a cock. I did it one before marriage and when the hurt stopped I promised to never be naughty again. Men have cocks that pleased women, sissy has a clitty and sissy has two holes to please men and wife. OP is so fortunate in having her understanding mistress and masters. Xtoes , I love you and oldasian, save some of your previous fluid for this worthless but needy being.

I’ve stretched my nip piercings for 2mm barbells, they’re very sensitive now. Looking forward to having them played with, I have a chain to go between them so can string weights from that.

Pumping my nipples rn while I browse and edge....going to turn them purple with tight fitting rubber bands to keep them huge and plump......

I tried the chain between my new barbells today, I liked it but will be easier with rings, then I will try some small chromed sockets as weights

.IMG_1822.jpeg

I'll use nipple clamps and hang weights from the. Walking around house while nips are tugged on feels great. I'll sometime bend over and tug on weight pulling my nipples even more until clamp slips of and gives me a final tweek. Oh the pain - gets me wet

I'll use nipple clamps and hang weights from the. Walking around house while nips are tugged on feels great. I'll sometime bend over and tug on weight pulling my nipples even more until clamp slips of and gives me a final tweek. Oh the pain - gets me wet
Love and crave hard nipple play....pumping and clamping with weights.....tugging and swaying .....dressed sexy slutty strutting in heels....displayed and exposed out on my deck...sends electric shocks to my rock hard cock....love the pain as it builds....stroking and cumming ....exquisite blend of pain and pleasure!!!!!!!!!

Back