The Semi-Consolidated Leakage Thread again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
d3d7c1911d69d2a2607e447b4f8e67cc.jpg
 
Fish is in the oven baking. The recipe is a concoction. I have faith in my spice shelf.


The nut ward visit was interesting and, perhaps, fruitful. We'll see if he calls when they spring him.


The woman who had asked about my taking her cat has changed her mind for the moment. She's Googled up some witchcraft to make the cat stop clawing up her furniture. Fuck that, you either have cats or you have furniture.


Rice goes on in 15 minutes.

tumblr_o7j1j7lmKi1vshvsro1_1280.jpg


tumblr_oaf7pkudJw1ubsampo1_1280.jpg


4774220497_ac938ca5d5_b.jpg
 
Happy Monday!!!


It's going to be Hot as Hell this week. Glowball warming is here again. Then again, that's what happens around these parts at this time of year.


Coffee is here, and that's what's Now. Now is really crucial. It's where Life takes place.


New Kitty wasn't in her place when I went downstairs, and I didn't see her anywhere. Later, she was there. I have no idea.

4jfG5D4.jpg
 
They don't appear to be taking whatever they are escaping from very seriously.


It must be Tattoo.


His legs are too short for him to keep up very well in the jungle.

podborka-sisek-80-22.jpg
 
Water bottles will stop that clawing.

;)

They are stupid little things, but the son learn to stick with the post...

The cats, not the feral blondes.
 
Water bottles will stop that clawing.

;)

They are stupid little things, but the son learn to stick with the post...

The cats, not the feral blondes.


I've had varying luck with teaching cats anything.


Basically, you have to convince the cat that it's a good idea, and that s/he thought it up first.


Feral blondes . . . well, I have no idea.

tumblr_nin8fdoRSf1u6j3sro1_1280.jpg
 
Me, too.


I have several boonie hats for bright days I have to spend outside.


My new co-workers seem to look a bit askance at the six-color desert camo that I have picked out for this job. It's either that or the digicam desert.


It's just not a tiger-stripe job, you know?

GetImage
 
There were a couple of patterns, yes.


Also that pink shit.


But we're really more in the 'burbs, so I digressed.

49bc80e5fbda2608ea6616db49dd6e9f_TFknI2zj.jpg
 
And it goes with everything.


It's the Perfect Accessory!!!


Okay, desert camo it is then . . . the Less Than Perfect Accessory.


Off to see the weasels . . . .

753052544.jpg
 
I'm going to take the .22 out the back door and laugh at the weenie race to be the first one to the tree...


:D :D :D
 
Home, finally. Another long day, but pretty much worth it.


I checked and, in fact, the gun folks are out of stock on the handgun I "ordered." Honestly, I think the mistake was mine. Something didn't go through quite right. Oh well, better fortune next time.


My new knife arrived via UPS. It has a wee warning label that says that I'm supposed to use appropriate eyewear, and that bystanders should, too. Now, what if I bought it to gouge out the eyes of bystanders??? Go figure!!!


Leftovers are rocking it tonight!!!

tumblr_oa1xsrKfz11qm0hswo1_540.jpg
 
I've seen a warning on a skateboard:

WARNING! Ingesting lead could be harmful to your health.

;) ;)

If you are eating your skateboard you are either doing something horribly wrong or ingesting bath salts and in both cases, lead is the least of your concerns.

:nods:
 
Happy Titty Tuesday!!!


I'm running a bit late this morning because I couldn't stop hitting the snooze button. Yesterday was a long day and a hot day, so I'm playing the Oppressed Victim card.


And I'll beat the ever-loving Hell out of anyone who denies me that right, because, damn it, it's my Divine Right as Ordained by Allah at Creation.


There was a surprise t-storm last night. It's going to be humid and hot as Hell again today, but storms are coming this afternoon. Maybe. You know how storms can be . . . .

tumblr_mx76b9MjHv1rsj72ao1_1280.jpg
 
Yes, it is going to be muey caliente today...

;)

I should mow, but it poured yesterday afternoon and I can use the wet grass as a convenient excuse. I think I'll just hang out in the pool all day.
 
Lazy cunt. Get over here and weed my fucking garden!!! Wait - don't. It can wait another day or three.


I got my first cuke yesterday. I should get some lettuce and eat it in a salad before it punks out on me.


The poor Latino roofer wanted to make conversation yesterday, so he start off with "much hot, eh?" I smiled at him and replied in Eh-span-yole. I think he was more comfortable. But he was right as fucking rain is was much hot.


And for weeks to come, too. I pity the roofers . . . .

tumblr_o9bdhu2HHV1sv6xm5o1_500.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top