Where's the Rest of Me?!

Both on this thread and in privaye messages, I have received many requests for more
photos of my feet. I find it hard to come up with creative things to do to make such photographs interesting. With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I found inspiration.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Do you have a favorite?

These are very erotic Love them!

I shot this of myself for another thread this morning:

I figured as long as I had on the stockings, I should fulfill a long standing request here, as well:

attachment.php

I hope these meet with your approval!!!

About damn time, ;) I waited so long I got lost. Just "came" across these. Thank you, very sexy.

Ankles Cuffed

I just quickly shot this photo for another thread, and thought I should share it here.

For the bondage and feet fans, I offer this:

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

I admit I've done
better work but, remember, I was shooting this over my shoulder.

I hope you like it all the same!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just quickly shot this photo for another thread, and thought I should share it here.

For the bondage and feet fans, I offer this:

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

I admit I've done
better work but, remember, I was shooting this over my shoulder.

I hope you like it all the same!

Some lovely, sexy canvases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, your feet are extremely sexy, can't take my eyes off them, wishing I was worshipping at your feet, catering to your every whim, stunning !!

Denny

I didn't realize how much I love pretty female feet. So far all of you is sensational.

Thanks for being you and sharing.
:rose:

Back