Where's the Rest of Me?!

Gorgeous

You are soooo cute... You remind me of my tennis partner.. And she is so cute it's hard to serve when she's in front of me..LOL.. GREAT concentration !!

attachment.php

Such beauty:rose:

Yes yes yes

EJ you are sooo fucking HAWT! Love your sexy smile and I'm an admirer of women with glasses, such a steamy turn on for me. Although I'm not too much on the foot fetishes, I found myself keen on your feet with the red polish, loved your legs in stockings, especially the white ones! I look forward to admiring your sexy figure in the future, thank you for posting.

Wanders through...taking in long legs, lovely curves, and more...a delighted sigh...a dirty whimper

You my dear are a timeless beauty. Love your genuine smile and understated confidence.

I'm very glad I came online tonight. Perhaps the next photo we can see more of your eyes?

This one, on the very first post of this thread, is not enough?

FGp00203.jpg

So pardon me if this is too forward but you are the essence of sexual beauty, your mix of kindness, your intelligence, stirs many fantasies involving you. Just stunning and real. Makes me shake. Thank you for sharing you!

That's not "too forward" at all. Thank you!

Wanders through...taking in long legs, lovely curves, and more...a delighted sigh...a dirty whimper

Thank you, my Sweet Girl. This is the best compliment yet on this thread.

:kiss:

Last edited:
Your pics are why it was disappointing to see you wouldn't meet for coffee (even though I'm no where near you)!

Great to drop into your thread EJ, a sensual mature beauty (and I do not care if some consider that sexist), beautiful posts, thank you.

A selfie from Wednesday night:

attachment.php

Looking a bit frazzled from preparing for Thanksgiving.

(I thought, as fair warning, I should let you see the "typical" me.)

Attachments

• IMG_5410.jpg
    IMG_5410.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 5

attachment.php

Didn't give me fair warning to the Beautiful, Dazzling Smile! :kiss:

This one, on the very first post of this thread, is not enough?

FGp00203.jpg

That's not "too forward" at all. Thank you!

Thank you, my Sweet Girl. This is the best compliment yet on this thread.

:kiss:

You have gorgeous eyes - such a beautiful woman - what an advert for Wisconsin

I like

attachment.php

I like the frazzled look.

Of course, I'd prefer a different story. Someone's hand going through your hair as you were engaged in . . .

Back