What triggered a fantasy for you today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about doing an audio story lately. So while working today, my imagination just ran with an idea I've had and I was successfully distracted for the rest of the day...

And...where is this story audio? :D

An unexpected Friend Request on FaceBook Recently

And a couple of their posts...

My male dog walking friend wanting to walk the dogs & go for a coffee. He's a sexy handsome successful hunk who is totally in the friend zone. Nothing wrong with fantasies though :devil::)

L:rose:

Thoughts of being naughty last night while out at a nice Italian restaurant. Wondering what that poor older man is thinking today after witnessing our little fun :)

L:rose:

I was in that restless state of sleep....where you are slowly coming out of REM sleep and yet refuse to move to a fully awake status. There are still flashes in the subconscious and senses are elevated and reactive to the hazy experiences of taste, touch and scents.

Other parts of my body had begun to react as well even though my eyes were shut tight, I could feel my hunger and need growing.

My thoughts turned to her standing in the window looking at me with an appreciative smile beaming from her face. The clock was my enemy and would make her disappear into the mist soon so I fought to stay in the sleep realm a little longer as she cooed in my thoughts.

There was a low and uncontrollable growl that was released deep within me as I could swear I heard her softly whisper, "You deserve a break today Sir."

The temptation was too great now to stay in the comfort of my dreamlike state. I needed it now more than ever. I dressed and drove to her. Without hesitation, I looked into her eyes with almost a pleading need, I finally commanded her, "I'll have a sausage egg Mcmuffin with cheese please!"

I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into the taste I had been craving with hopes I would see her once again when my slumber returns to stir my mind once again.

I returned home happily humming the McDonald's theme song.

Last edited:
Damn, it was supposed to be a professional conversation. Why could I only picture her naked in my room, reclining on my bed, and begging to be fucked until she screamed while she came?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back