What are you working on...?

blulilacgrl

Viva la Tarte!
Can be something for today or maybe a long term goal or a project. I'm just nosey as hell and wonder what people do in their off Lit time.

Today I am working on myself. About to go for a "run". I have collard greens in the slow cooker and looking forward to an evening curled up working on my crochet blanket project.

How 'bout y'all? Any crafts or home projects? Any long term goal you are making progress on or need to get back to? Any yummy meals or treats? What are you working on?

Having just completed a move a couple counties over, I am now refocusing on my business. I reached out to potential clients today. And will layout a plan to get back to content writing on LinkedIn.

I think I read somewhere that moving is considered one of the top 5 highest stresses. So definitely take care of yourself and take any opportunity to relax.
Having just completed a move a couple counties over, I am now refocusing on my business. I reached out to potential clients today. And will layout a plan to get back to content writing on LinkedIn

Going for more walks with the doggo, though its more challenging living out on a county road with no sidewalks.
That is something I am working on too. And comically, my neighborhood has no sidewalks also, but it is deep inside Las Vegas. I let my girl run without a leash and just have to be diligent about watching for cars that think it is okay to race down a residential street.

Going for more walks with the doggo, though its more challenging living out on a county road with no sidewalks.
That is something I am working on too. And comically, my neighborhood has no sidewalks also, but it is deep inside Las Vegas. I let my girl run without a leash and just have to be diligent about watching for cars that think it is okay to race down a residential street.
My girls are old so I take them with me to the track but they can only do a couple laps. Good thing with this temperature drop, they can relax in the car while I finish.

My girls are old so I take them with me to the track but they can only do a couple laps. Good thing with this temperature drop, they can relax in the car while I finish.
Yea mine is 10, soon to be 11 actually. She is such a sweet girl, don't know why she was left in a grocery store parking lot, but got lucky๐Ÿ˜

Yea mine is 10, soon to be 11 actually. She is such a sweet girl, don't know why she was left in a grocery store parking lot, but got lucky๐Ÿ˜
Awwww sweet baby!! Our oldest girl just turned 9. We got her as a puppy from the pound and she is ridiculously needy but we love her. Although would love her more if she didn't insist on eating expensive leather heels. ๐Ÿ˜’

Awwww sweet baby!! Our oldest girl just turned 9. We got her as a puppy from the pound and she is ridiculously needy but we love her. Although would love her more if she didn't insist on eating expensive leather heels. ๐Ÿ˜’
Luckily the only thing she tried to eat as a puppy was a RCA cable.

She is obviously against you owning or wearing heels lol

I am working on many things, all the time.

Today:

- Reading some more of my current book (The Measure by Nikki Erlick);
- Writing more on a paper for my second post-grad;
- Taking my pup for our usual long walk in the forest; and
- Mustering up the energy to work this afternoon until late.

I like reading what everyone is working on.

Today:

I've helped a few people with dissertations. Those things suck ass. I vote for reading or walking the pupster.๐Ÿ˜

Today:

Oh wow good luck with that post grad paper.... I did not enjoy doing that lol, but oh the joy of completing it!

I second the pup for a walk! Took mine for a good walk after work... she plopped on the floor as soon as she got inside lol but she enjoyed it.
I've helped a few people with dissertations. Those things suck ass. I vote for reading or walking the pupster.๐Ÿ˜
Oh so I found out you could of helped AFTER the fact.... I see how it is๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜

I am working on a couple stories for here that, tbh, are not quite what I want them to be. Yet.

Well sounds like I need some heels then๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‰ though they will look odd in a 10.5 mens๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
You know in these times, I'm betting there are some gorgeous shoes in mens sizes. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh wow good luck with that post grad paper.... I did not enjoy doing that lol, but oh the joy of completing it!

I second the pup for a walk! Took mine for a good walk after work... she plopped on the floor as soon as she got inside lol but she enjoyed it.

Oh so I found out you could of helped AFTER the fact.... I see how it is๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜
Mine were so tired, the UPS guy delivered a package and they didn't bother to get off the couch. Just looked at me like "he can murder you, I'm not moving" ๐Ÿ˜‚

And I only helped with formatting and verifying/correcting bibliographies. The first time I helped someone, I was not prepared for how big of a job that would be.

I am working on a couple stories for here that, tbh, are not quite what I want them to be. Yet.
There used to be a section of Lit for people to get help with their stories. Have you checked out the Writer's forum?

Back