👀 What are you watching on ______ (Netflix/HBO Max/Hulu/etc.) 📺💻

Diosax

🍉🇵🇸
We have a what was the last thing you watched on netflix

But I don't watch Netflix as much as other streaming services. In the spirit of not derailing the topic of the original post I'm starting this thread to include other streaming services.

What is something you watched lately/watching currently and what streaming service?

Feel free to add a description or whether you liked it, do you recommend it? Any takes from it? Etc. Etc.

I'll go first 👇
I just finished watching the second season of Only Murders in the Building on Hulu. It's a hulu original and it's pretty funny!! If you like mystery comedies I recommend it!

Vikram on Hulu. It's in Hindi; I obviously need the English subtitles. lol It has one of my favorite Indian actors in it - Kamal Haasan.

The Lord of the Rings-The Rings of Power on AMZ Prime. The first episode so far started on the second and will finish watching that one tonight. It's outside the canons of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings trilogy for sure but there are correlations. Visually and character-wise so far it looks alright but I still haven't decided if I like it or not.

We have a what was the last thing you watched on netflix

But I don't watch Netflix as much as other streaming services. In the spirit of not derailing the topic of the original post I'm starting this thread to include other streaming services.

What is something you watched lately/watching currently and what streaming service?

Feel free to add a description or whether you liked it, do you recommend it? Any takes from it? Etc. Etc.

I'll go first 👇
I just finished watching the second season of Only Murders in the Building on Hulu. It's a hulu original and it's pretty funny!! If you like mystery comedies I recommend it!
Thanks for starting this thread. I seem to watch as much or more Amazon then Netflix.

Trying to watch picard season 2 I want to like it I do but....
The boys I am limiting my self to one a week.

At the moment..

HBO
The West Wing (rewatching it’s usually on in the background)
The Flight Attendant
Nancy Drew
Industry
Succession

Netflix
Uncoupled
Stranger Things (slowly but surly)
Cobra Kai (rewatching the new season will be out soon.)
Any Documentary

Hulu
The Old Man
Mike
The Handmade’s Tale (rewatching because of a new season)
Homeland (I didn’t realize Hulu had this.. until last night)
Almost all the Housewives

At the moment..

HBO
The West Wing (rewatching it’s usually on in the background)
The Flight Attendant
Nancy Drew
Industry
Succession

Netflix
Uncoupled
Stranger Things (slowly but surly)
Cobra Kai (rewatching the new season will be out soon.)
Any Documentary

Hulu
The Old Man
Mike
The Handmade’s Tale (rewatching because of a new season)
Homeland (I didn’t realize Hulu had this.. until last night)
Almost all the Housewives

Why do we like to torture ourselves and re-watch the West Wing???

Other than House of the Dragon (haven't watched Sunday's yet), For All Mankind on Apple TV

Why do we like to torture ourselves and re-watch the West Wing???

Other than House of the Dragon (haven't watched Sunday's yet), For All Mankind on Apple TV
The writing in The West Wing is the reason. Or maybe it’s the acting, the plot lines, the writing, and the optimistic tone of the show.

On Hulu I just started Little Demon, an adult cartoon. Also been watching Welcome to Wrexham. Will probably watch the LOTR prequel as well.

On Hulu I just started Little Demon, an adult cartoon. Also been watching Welcome to Wrexham. Will probably watch the LOTR prequel as well.
I just saw an article about Little Demon has Danny Devito in it I think it said. Is it any good?

Back