What are you working on...?

Working out why I am silly about my SG.
Planning an article for the trade press which I need to have written by the end of July.

Kind of doing some general household stuff, going to have the kitchen deep cleaned by the end of the day. Oh, and listening to a list of Frank Zappa's top ten songs. I told a neighbor I didn't really care for Zappa - and being that he's a big Zappa fan, I now have a list I have to listen too and get back to him on LOL.

An asset management plan, book three in a series, and the second installment of Tarnished Knight for Lit.

Last edited:
I'm sort of taking the day off, and nursing a slight hangover. The wife situation got a little too much last night, and I hit the sauce. As I'm only teaching a couple of classes online right now, I can waste a little time here and there. I am not in the mood to tackle my next article for the trade press yet.

Kind of brainstorming my next story, while I'm playing on Lit, interspersed with some incidental housecleaning tasks.

Finding a muse ‘
time management
making a list
or two ;

lyrics R rattling around
in my head ✍️

finding a muse ‘
time management
making a list
or two !

Finding a muse ‘
time management
making a list
or two ;

lyrics R rattling around
in my head ✍️

finding a muse ‘
time management
making a list
or two !
Finding a muse ‘
time management
making a list
or two ;

lyrics R rattling around
in my head ✍️

finding a muse ‘
time management
making a list

And, by chance, what is on the list or two?
What exactly makes a muse?
Do we manage our time to work or amuse?
Lists can be trite, if they are not done right!

I write ✍️
with LSD

lead singer
Disease
🦠

looking for a theme
looking for a fight
being rowdy !!

it’s attractive
to sum !

others think
what a bum !

lists of thoughts
are planted seeds

I’m looking 👀

fo A muse‘
to please!

I write ✍️
with LSD

lead ‘singer
Disease
🦠
looking for a theme
looking for a fight
being rowdy as I
write !

it’s attractive
to sum !

others think
what a bum !
mostly it’s
rubbish or
nonsense to some

lists of thoughts
like planting seeds

I’m looking 👀

for A muse‘
to please!

one that wants
to hear me sing 🎤

I wanna write a song 🎶

for a muse’

what she does with it doesn’t matter to me ✍️🏴‍☠️🗡️

I wrote it for her

not me !

I write ✍️
with LSD

lead singer
Disease
🦠

looking for a theme
looking for a fight
being rowdy !!

it’s attractive
to sum !

others think
what a bum !

lists of thoughts
are planted seeds

I’m looking 👀

fo A muse‘
to please!
Themes are things of dreams, tales written to uplift scenes,
Blinding haze elicits a craze, the mind traveling through a perilous maze,

Fights, bewitching and wild,
encompass the mind and all its symmetrical wiles,

Reaching toward the summit, some get hung up on it,
The need to please, our minds do tease,
Words and characters to create,
It's the mind's twisting figure eight.

Starry starry nite

speak up 🎤 , into the mic 🎙️

throw down sum lyrics , start a fight , or just write ✍️ . Make your notes 🎶 tight , be creative , captivating and tight ! Just close your eyes 👀 , then write . Weave a spiders web 🎼🎨 🕸️ , paint a song to share using words with flare !!!

Do you rap it , do U tap it ?

that’s up to U , write a song 🎶 , weave a web of words with music 🎼 and thought , just write ✍️it tight
like starting a fight , writing a song U like 👍 fear doesn’t matter anymore. You’re up on stage tonight !

shiny shiny nite …………. Moonlight Maiden for’ words I’ve ‘ just written , take them to heart , they are yours , forevermore

if you wanna be a muse tonight , breath the stage lights ever so fuxing bright , you are gonna have ta’ write ✍️ tight.

** disclaimer , editing is a forever endeavor ! 🎭 always reserve that write ✍️, it helps when writing tight.

Last edited:
I have been working on family history for over 30 years. I will never finish, There are always mysteries to solve.

A bit of inspiration for my next story appeared to me today (in the form of a casual encounter). Doing some plotting and laying the story out.

Weaving aka training some different spots of morning glories , and passion fruit plants 🌱 I have to grow up , rather then outward. Both of these are butterfly 🦋and 🐝 friendly. This also creates shade as I’ve used an old wooden ladder 🪜 in one spot. Come late august it will be full of caterpillars 🐛 and produce daily butterflies, mostly monarchs from all the milkweed plants I have established just for that reason.

I currently trying not to go around the bend. It is summer and I don't have enough to keep my mind occupied so I am tending to focus on the long cold bucket of greyness that is my marriage. I'm failing this morning.

Back