What are you working on...?

I currently trying not to go around the bend. It is summer and I don't have enough to keep my mind occupied so I am tending to focus on the long cold bucket of greyness that is my marriage. I'm failing this morning.
Heads up , stand tall , there’s always something around the corner that will amaze you. There are far too many things available in this digital age to do , that can open doors to occupy yourself with and fill voids in our lives , whatever they may be.

cheers 🍻 mate , no worries

Last edited:
Heads up , stand tall , there’s always something around the corner that will amaze you. There are far too many things available in this digital age to to do , that can open doors to occupy yourself with and fill voids in our lives , whatever they may be.

cheers 🍻 mate , no worries
I got off my arse, had another coffee, and started revising some lecture that I am due to give next semester. That should keep me out of trouble for a couple of days. A friend of mine is meeting me at coffee shop at 11, and we'll probably talk for an hour, and I have got SG - my muse - to look forward to on Sunday, all being well.

Got a bunch of small jobs to clear up today - what I refer to as swatting gnats. Its the sort of thing I have a love/hate relationship with. I hate having to do it, but I love the sense of accomplishment when it is over.

Editing and fixing a story that I wrote years ago.
Don't know why I never published it, but it's cute and fun and a little sexy.

The logistics of moving two kids to two different states from two different states than where I live…

Sales deal on the other side of the world. At least I got a lavish hotel and plenty of air miles out of it.

I'm actively working on 2 stories for the "Ode to Mickey Spillane Challenge".

1 is the POV from a NYC detective. I actually spoke to the NYPD, to get a few real tidbits to add to it.

1 is the POV from a Mafia Member.

I have 1 story that is semi-autobiographical, about how I met my now deceased ex-girlfriend.

I have 3 or 4 others that I'm working on now and again.

Trying to separate the billing for my cell phone from my wife’s. 6 hours (4 on the phone and 2 in the store) and we are right back where we started.

Bunch of routine paperwork, and trying to get a very vivid scene from a dream out of my head... the routine paperwork is why I am goofing off on here.

Back