Wife wants to expose in public

DonAndTroi

Virgin
My wife loves the trill of showing off her body. She is five foot seven, red hair down her back, 36DD, 147 lbs and a gorgeous smile. We went to dinner with a "new" couple that we met online, and they asked to see our new Camaro (obviously I parked way in the back of the parking lot since the car was still brand new). While they were asking questions about it, Troi asked to drive it home, she has not driven it yet. I jokingly said only if you are naked. She looked at the couple and asked what she should do, the wife immediately said you should strip for us and the husband gave her a big smile. So in the parking lot she completely stripped and threw her all clothes in the back set. She walked over to our new friends and hugged them, pressing her tits against them, the both fondled her naked ass. She then turned to me with her hand out for the keys, well a bet is a bet so I gave her the keys. As she was getting in the Camaro the wife gave me their phone number and asked us to call them, but that is another story. I had to keep telling Troi to slow down because we did not need to be pulled over by the police while she was naked.

HY/WY do something like this please share your thoughts.

Would anyone enjoy hearing the full story on both dates with this couple?

I am not sure if I can post a pic of Troi here but, I am sure she would not mind if I shared a pic

Good story. Thank you for sharing. There is an attach file below for sharing pics off whatever device you are using.

Enjoy your visit to Lit PG. Stay awhile. Its a fun place.

My wife loves the trill of showing off her body. She is five foot seven, red hair down her back, 36DD, 147 lbs and a gorgeous smile. We went to dinner with a "new" couple that we met online, and they asked to see our new Camaro (obviously I parked way in the back of the parking lot since the car was still brand new). While they were asking questions about it, Troi asked to drive it home, she has not driven it yet. I jokingly said only if you are naked. She looked at the couple and asked what she should do, the wife immediately said you should strip for us and the husband gave her a big smile. So in the parking lot she completely stripped and threw her all clothes in the back set. She walked over to our new friends and hugged them, pressing her tits against them, the both fondled her naked ass. She then turned to me with her hand out for the keys, well a bet is a bet so I gave her the keys. As she was getting in the Camaro the wife gave me their phone number and asked us to call them, but that is another story. I had to keep telling Troi to slow down because we did not need to be pulled over by the police while she was naked.

I am not sure if I can post a pic of Troi here but, I am sure she would not mind if I shared a pic

Your wife sounds hot. I would love to read the details of both your dates with the other couple

Thanks for sharing your story and yes, I would read your story following up this one.
Many years ago, I was in my mid late 20s and lived with my girlfriend for a little over 3 yrs, she was a reoccurring role actress on one of the biggest soap operas on daytime television for about eight or nine years, she also was a stripper at night in the club I worked at. She wasn't shy about public nudity, go figure, lol, and there were more than a few occasions when we did some very public, risky things.
One time, when my oldest sister got married and the wedding and reception were held at the Malibu Country Club and we lived in Marina Del Rey, about a 40 minute drive at night with no traffic, and my girlfriend was feeling no pain from the reception and said she was uncomfortable from being in a very tight but appropriate dress, all day, so as I'm driving down a normally busy LA freeway she proceeds to have me unzip her back and she squirms her way out of the dress leaving her wearing only a g-string and she had the most incredible body aside from looking similar to Barbara Eden from I Dream of Jeanie, of course she starts giving me a blow job and I'm loving it but trying to keep from crashing, her ass sticking up towards the passenger door window, in a small Nissan Sentra, people driving by getting a million dollar view, oh did I mention she did a Playboy layout also and was a Miss Budweiser and a Local Motion Activewear model? Anyways we finally arrive at our condo which has enclosed security parking and she is ready to fuck and so was I, we only made it out of the car before I bent her over the warm hood of the car which was facing in towards a wall but still completely exposed to anyone driving or walking into the garage and there were 20 units in the building and this was a Saturday night in August in LA about 11pm so anyone could appear at any time but we fucked and I fucked her hard and gave her a couple of orgasms very quickly from the thrill of it all. We finished just as a neighbor came driving in. My girl quickly put on some sweats and a T-shirt she had and I had already changed out of my tuxedo back at the wedding venue, so I was wearing shorts and pulled them back on and we got our things from the car and we went in the house and laughed our asses off and then went to bed and fucked again before crashing out from a long eventful day.
I hope you enjoyed this little tidbit of my wild life?

Pics or it didn't happen!

Amazingly hot! So did you end up swapping with the other couple?

What a great way to make a lasting impression on new friends! And it just goes to prove that some women like nice cars almost as much as most men do!

In my younger daze I would have done something like that in a heartbeat. I guess something sort of similar happened to me once. I was wearing a skimpy vest that had a couple of string ties in front and when I sat back to enjoy the breeze on the back of this guy's motorcycle (I had a thing for guys and motorcycles) the wind snapped the ties and my top completely blew off. At first I tried to cover myself with my hands but I had to hang on too so I just went with it and I cruised on the back of his bike to wherever we were going topless (I wasn't very busty back then so don't get too excited, it wasn't that much of a show lol).

Uhh, yeah, I'm sure I speak for everyone here - what happened the next time you saw them?

Thanks for sharing your story and yes, I would read your story following up this one.
Many years ago, I was in my mid late 20s and lived with my girlfriend for a little over 3 yrs, she was a reoccurring role actress on one of the biggest soap operas on daytime television for about eight or nine years, she also was a stripper at night in the club I worked at. She wasn't shy about public nudity, go figure, lol, and there were more than a few occasions when we did some very public, risky things.
One time, when my oldest sister got married and the wedding and reception were held at the Malibu Country Club and we lived in Marina Del Rey, about a 40 minute drive at night with no traffic, and my girlfriend was feeling no pain from the reception and said she was uncomfortable from being in a very tight but appropriate dress, all day, so as I'm driving down a normally busy LA freeway she proceeds to have me unzip her back and she squirms her way out of the dress leaving her wearing only a g-string and she had the most incredible body aside from looking similar to Barbara Eden from I Dream of Jeanie, of course she starts giving me a blow job and I'm loving it but trying to keep from crashing, her ass sticking up towards the passenger door window, in a small Nissan Sentra, people driving by getting a million dollar view, oh did I mention she did a Playboy layout also and was a Miss Budweiser and a Local Motion Activewear model? Anyways we finally arrive at our condo which has enclosed security parking and she is ready to fuck and so was I, we only made it out of the car before I bent her over the warm hood of the car which was facing in towards a wall but still completely exposed to anyone driving or walking into the garage and there were 20 units in the building and this was a Saturday night in August in LA about 11pm so anyone could appear at any time but we fucked and I fucked her hard and gave her a couple of orgasms very quickly from the thrill of it all. We finished just as a neighbor came driving in. My girl quickly put on some sweats and a T-shirt she had and I had already changed out of my tuxedo back at the wedding venue, so I was wearing shorts and pulled them back on and we got our things from the car and we went in the house and laughed our asses off and then went to bed and fucked again before crashing out from a long eventful day.

Hot story. Makes me miss living in southern California more than I already do!

Awesome start..wanting to hear and see more

What a great way to make a lasting impression on new friends! And it just goes to prove that some women like nice cars almost as much as most men do!

In my younger daze I would have done something like that in a heartbeat. I guess something sort of similar happened to me once. I was wearing a skimpy vest that had a couple of string ties in front and when I sat back to enjoy the breeze on the back of this guy's motorcycle (I had a thing for guys and motorcycles) the wind snapped the ties and my top completely blew off. At first I tried to cover myself with my hands but I had to hang on too so I just went with it and I cruised on the back of his bike to wherever we were going topless (I wasn't very busty back then so don't get too excited, it wasn't that much of a show lol).

Uhh, yeah, I'm sure I speak for everyone here - what happened the next time you saw them?
Oh, I’m sure you put on a great show anyway Liz. 😊

That story is awesome - thanks for sharing

Great story - Troi used to ride - her favorite pic of her on the bike is with a leather vest

Join us at the nudist place I hostess and greet for in Las Vegas!!!

just PM (anyone) if you want info!

Lisa

Great story - thanks for sharing

So, after the guys set some ground rules we all met at a local hotel. Troi was upset because they answered the door nude but had agreed to shower together and let us strip them. There were several other changes that Troi did not like. But, we had a little fun. I stripped Troi and laid her on the bed with her legs spread so they could see her pussy and began fingering her, she started to get wet. When she looked up his wife was riding his cock, this made her wetter. I took her hand and guided her to their bed and she laid down next to him. He immediately started squeezing her tit. I knew being touched was turning her on but she was not turned on by him. His wife asked me if she could suck on Troi’s tit and I said absolutely. She leaned down while fucking her husband and started sucking on the tit he wasn’t not fondling. This image was more than I could take and I slid my cock inside my Troi. I reached over and started fondling his wife’s ass. It was in incredible sight and sensation. I fucked her until I came. I laid down on out bed and Troi sat between my legs and began fondling my cock covered in our juices. His wife came over and pressed her tits against Troi's back and fondled Troi’s tits while Troi fondled me. The husband refused to come to our bed so we fondled a little more then took a shower together and left. We have not contacted them since.

So, after the guys set some ground rules we all met at a local hotel. Troi was upset because they answered the door nude but had agreed to shower together and let us strip them. There were several other changes that Troi did not like. But, we had a little fun. I stripped Troi and laid her on the bed with her legs spread so they could see her pussy and began fingering her, she started to get wet. When she looked up his wife was riding his cock, this made her wetter. I took her hand and guided her to their bed and she laid down next to him. He immediately started squeezing her tit. I knew being touched was turning her on but she was not turned on by him. His wife asked me if she could suck on Troi’s tit and I said absolutely. She leaned down while fucking her husband and started sucking on the tit he wasn’t not fondling. This image was more than I could take and I slid my cock inside my Troi. I reached over and started fondling his wife’s ass. It was in incredible sight and sensation. I fucked her until I came. I laid down on out bed and Troi sat between my legs and began fondling my cock covered in our juices. His wife came over and pressed her tits against Troi's back and fondled Troi’s tits while Troi fondled me. The husband refused to come to our bed so we fondled a little more then took a shower together and left. We have not contacted them since.
Damn, that sounds hot!!! How have you not called back, is it because the other husband didn’t participate?? My wife would never but damn that sounds fun!!

We just moved on - met a guy in Sedona she likes - the first time we met he followed us around and would touch her when no one but me was looking - she liked his touch so she led her to a corner of the second floor and let him suck on her tits while I watched - we are waiting for him to call back - she is the sexiest woman i have ever been with - no same room sexy lately

Back