Wife wants to expose in public

Thanks for sharing your story and yes, I would read your story following up this one.
Many years ago, I was in my mid late 20s and lived with my girlfriend for a little over 3 yrs, she was a reoccurring role actress on one of the biggest soap operas on daytime television for about eight or nine years, she also was a stripper at night in the club I worked at. She wasn't shy about public nudity, go figure, lol, and there were more than a few occasions when we did some very public, risky things.
One time, when my oldest sister got married and the wedding and reception were held at the Malibu Country Club and we lived in Marina Del Rey, about a 40 minute drive at night with no traffic, and my girlfriend was feeling no pain from the reception and said she was uncomfortable from being in a very tight but appropriate dress, all day, so as I'm driving down a normally busy LA freeway she proceeds to have me unzip her back and she squirms her way out of the dress leaving her wearing only a g-string and she had the most incredible body aside from looking similar to Barbara Eden from I Dream of Jeanie, of course she starts giving me a blow job and I'm loving it but trying to keep from crashing, her ass sticking up towards the passenger door window, in a small Nissan Sentra, people driving by getting a million dollar view, oh did I mention she did a Playboy layout also and was a Miss Budweiser and a Local Motion Activewear model? Anyways we finally arrive at our condo which has enclosed security parking and she is ready to fuck and so was I, we only made it out of the car before I bent her over the warm hood of the car which was facing in towards a wall but still completely exposed to anyone driving or walking into the garage and there were 20 units in the building and this was a Saturday night in August in LA about 11pm so anyone could appear at any time but we fucked and I fucked her hard and gave her a couple of orgasms very quickly from the thrill of it all. We finished just as a neighbor came driving in. My girl quickly put on some sweats and a T-shirt she had and I had already changed out of my tuxedo back at the wedding venue, so I was wearing shorts and pulled them back on and we got our things from the car and we went in the house and laughed our asses off and then went to bed and fucked again before crashing out from a long eventful day.
I hope you enjoyed this little tidbit of my wild life?
That is a great story!! Do you have a pic you can email us of her?

I can't be posting pictures of her naked. Bad enough I posted that photo. Only because I'm in it makes it okay. I may be able to do some pixelation on her face and post a photo or two. We'll see. No promises.
She is stunning, I’m sure we all would enjoy seeing those!!

My wife loves the trill of showing off her body. She is five foot seven, red hair down her back, 36DD, 147 lbs and a gorgeous smile. We went to dinner with a "new" couple that we met online, and they asked to see our new Camaro (obviously I parked way in the back of the parking lot since the car was still brand new). While they were asking questions about it, Troi asked to drive it home, she has not driven it yet. I jokingly said only if you are naked. She looked at the couple and asked what she should do, the wife immediately said you should strip for us and the husband gave her a big smile. So in the parking lot she completely stripped and threw her all clothes in the back set. She walked over to our new friends and hugged them, pressing her tits against them, the both fondled her naked ass. She then turned to me with her hand out for the keys, well a bet is a bet so I gave her the keys. As she was getting in the Camaro the wife gave me their phone number and asked us to call them, but that is another story. I had to keep telling Troi to slow down because we did not need to be pulled over by the police while she was naked.

HY/WY do something like this please share your thoughts.

Would anyone enjoy hearing the full story on both dates with this couple?

I am not sure if I can post a pic of Troi here but, I am sure she would not mind if I shared a pic
I love to show myself off I used to think it was only dirty old men in the park , but I my husband tells me to go topless in the car and out my 36 DDs pop or flash my vigina at a young guy in the hard whare store and and I do . I don’t wear underwear Friday to Sunday night so I can flash when told

We just moved on - met a guy in Sedona she likes - the first time we met he followed us around and would touch her when no one but me was looking - she liked his touch so she led her to a corner of the second floor and let him suck on her tits while I watched - we are waiting for him to call back - she is the sexiest woman i have ever been with - no same room sexy lately

Something to look forward to then!

Back