What triggered a fantasy for you today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh ... let's let our imaginations run wild!!

That's an interesting question. Are you more likely to fantasise having seen something suggestive but not explicit, or after watching something harder, where nothing is left to the imagination?

That's an interesting question. Are you more likely to fantasise having seen something suggestive but not explicit, or after watching something harder, where nothing is left to the imagination?

GREAT question. First, we have to assume that the quality is equivalent. I've seen poor quality explicit video which is down right a turn off.
But all things being equal, if it hits a fantasy (mmmm ... nice topic for a thread), then leaving my imagination fill in the blanks is a bigger turn on.
You?

GREAT question. First, we have to assume that the quality is equivalent. I've seen poor quality explicit video which is down right a turn off.
But all things being equal, if it hits a fantasy (mmmm ... nice topic for a thread), then leaving my imagination fill in the blanks is a bigger turn on.
You?

I agree, if the quality is poor, it's not going to work for me either way. I like high production values, whatever I'm watching :cool:

I think for me it depends on the act, probably. If it's an act which is explicitly but beautifully depicted, and it's something I would love to experience but haven't (yet...), then yes, I want to see it in all the detail possible. I want the skin-tones, the noises, the gasping and the abandon played out before me.

If it's an activity I already know well and love, just the suggestion is probably enough. The first, glorious moment of penetration, for example - just the vaguest hint at that is going to be enough to trigger my 'muscle memory', as it were... :devil:

I agree, if the quality is poor, it's not going to work for me either way. I like high production values, whatever I'm watching :cool:

I think for me it depends on the act, probably. If it's an act which is explicitly but beautifully depicted, and it's something I would love to experience but haven't (yet...), then yes, I want to see it in all the detail possible. I want the skin-tones, the noises, the gasping and the abandon played out before me.

If it's an activity I already know well and love, just the suggestion is probably enough. The first, glorious moment of penetration, for example - just the vaguest hint at that is going to be enough to trigger my 'muscle memory', as it were... :devil:

The problem is no one gets into your head to pull out those fantasies. So it may be 'hit or miss', that is, sometimes without intending, a scene is depicted which shows an act (or a particular woman) which is a major turn on. Of course, that's the advantage of erotica ... if the topic and writing "hits it", then your mind fills in the most appropriate pictures.

There's a movie, from the 80's, called "The Big Easy". It stars Dennis Quaid and Ellen Barkin. In one scene, she is sitting on a bed. He comes in and sits below her. Her leg in on the bed and she's wearing a flowing skirt.

All you see is his hand on her ankle, then it slowly moves up a little. The camera goes back and forth from his face to hers. Their facial expressions are all you have to interpret the action. He gives her that little sexy smile and leans in toward her. She licks her lips and her head drops back.

It's all up to your imagination as to where his hand is and what it is doing. However, their faces show so much expression....it's one of the most EROTIC, non-sex, sex scene I've ever watched.

So, yes....I like to use my own imagination most of the time. :rose:

There's a movie, from the 80's, called "The Big Easy". It stars Dennis Quaid and Ellen Barkin. In one scene, she is sitting on a bed. He comes in and sits below her. Her leg in on the bed and she's wearing a flowing skirt.

All you see is his hand on her ankle, then it slowly moves up a little. The camera goes back and forth from his face to hers. Their facial expressions are all you have to interpret the action. He gives her that little sexy smile and leans in toward her. She licks her lips and her head drops back.

It's all up to your imagination as to where his hand is and what it is doing. However, their faces show so much expression....it's one of the most EROTIC, non-sex, sex scene I've ever watched.

Great example. I'm guessing the eroticism of being touched while clothed helped ... and your brain filled in the 'blanks'. And I seem to recall that movie - yes, very hot.

The problem is no one gets into your head to pull out those fantasies. So it may be 'hit or miss', that is, sometimes without intending, a scene is depicted which shows an act (or a particular woman) which is a major turn on. Of course, that's the advantage of erotica ... if the topic and writing "hits it", then your mind fills in the most appropriate pictures.

So... next question: when it happens by accident, suddenly out of nowhere you have a "hitting it" moment - is that more powerful than something you sought or just expected to turn you on?

Great example. I'm guessing the eroticism of being touched while clothed helped ... and your brain filled in the 'blanks'. And I seem to recall that movie - yes, very hot.

I like Dennis Quaid. He has that quality... how can I describe it... He's not drop-dead gorgeous, but you just know he's going to be dirty...

That's such a good description, Apple. I'm going to have to add that to my 'watch this soon' list...

Trip to San Francisco

Just got home from a trip to San Francisco. At the Starry night lounge around midnight a couple of working girls came up. It was a weeknight so not much action. They were asking all sorts of sexual questions. I was not about to put my marriage or health at risk.
I got home and attacked my wife telling her she fills all my fantasies.

Watching Sixteen Candles - Hear me out...

I want that moment when Sam walks out of the church and everyone pulls away and there's Jake Ryan...the birthday cake while we sit in the middle of the giant dining room table...

"Thanks for getting my panties back..."

*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back