Today I am a klutz because…

AmberLGreen

Downright Dirty
We all have those days where we do something a little stupid. This can range from putting your underwear on inside out to reversing the car into a fence post.

In the last few days I have tried to make a toasted sandwich without turning the toaster on, bruised my bum by falling through an open door and put a spoon of coffee and a tea bag in the same cup when making a hot drink 🤷‍♀️

What are your little (or big) disasters today. Why are you a klutz?

Oh damn well my slam piece was riding me reverse cowgirl while I was watching Dahmer and when I was not concentrating almost broke my dilk.

This week I have started the microwave with nothing in it instead of just using the timer.

Put rice in the rice pot but forgot to plug it in

Started the Keurig coffee maker without putting a K-cup in first so I just heated water.
Seems like you have an excellent relationship with kitchen gadgets 😁

This week I have started the microwave with nothing in it instead of just using the timer.

Put rice in the rice pot but forgot to plug it in

Started the Keurig coffee maker without putting a K-cup in first so I just heated water.
I've done that. :)

Shot coffee across the work-top in the kitchen because I was in too much hurry with the French Press.

On Saturday morning, I was really looking forward to a relaxing weekend breakfast. I envisioned the silence of my home, a perfect cup of coffee and a hot, very buttery and flaky croissant. Silence was perfect, coffee tasted divine but the croissant was burnt! I had set the oven to the grill setting rather than the oven setting so the croissant had a very black top!

Today, I fell over for what seems like the fifteenth time this week. I just cannot seem to keep my balance lately - therefore I'm a "klutz" of epic proportions.

I know it's still early to close out the week but so far, I can report no new klutzy things done this week.

Stay tuned, it can happen at any moment.

I didn't put the cat food container on the shelf properly. It fell and conked me hard on my forehead. As I sat there stunned and fumbling to clean up said cat food, my cat was gleefully snarfing up as much kibble as possible.

I'm typically not a klutz, however, I get focused on work and u think I'm skinnier than I am and hit shelves and such at work. Then wonder why I have bruises or scrapes I can't explain

Was looking for my glasses that was on top of my head, trying to find the charger cord whilst it was swinging from my hand, looking for the charger plug that was next to the extension plug outlet and needing to light a candle (to freshen the room) while holding the matches.

Back