Today I am a klutz because…

I was trying to split and English Muffin (or, if you're from England a breakfast muffin), and it tore all apart. I mean, it's already split...it's not that difficult.

I seem to be posting a lot here lately and I have never really considered myself a klutz. Oh well 😔
LMAO....maybe you're just having a tough month....
We are all a bit of a Klutz at times!
I have a friend who was a former collegiate athlete who cannot seem to go through a day without spilling something on herself (coffee, drink, etc). It's a running joke!

I knew the fork was in the bowl of sliced, mixed fruit.
I looked at the fork in the bowl of sliced, mixed fruit.
I told myself not to hit the fork in the bowl of sliced, mixed fruit.
There is sliced, mixed fruit on the floor and the cat is happy.

No pain, fortunately, although the area has been giving me trouble for a while.

No pain, fortunately, although the area has been giving me trouble for a while.
That’s good. I had a crown come off while I was out of the country for two weeks. With the added benefit of biting down on it, taking out two more fillings and ripping the crap out of my tongue. Fun times. 🤬

I'm kinda an old hand at this. I felt it come out, spit everything out on the table and collected the crown into a baggie for the dentist to hopefully reattach. Your story sounds much worse.

I'm kinda an old hand at this. I felt it come out, spit everything out on the table and collected the crown into a baggie for the dentist to hopefully reattach. Your story sounds much worse.
Yeah, this was certainly something new. Especially since half the pieces were embedded in a half eaten hard caramel. I was fortunate to find a bag for all the pieces. Not that it mattered, I had to have a new one made. 7 months later my mouth is still sensitive on that side to cold. Eh, I’m diabetic. I don’t need to be eating ice cream! 🤣🤣

I knew the fork was in the bowl of sliced, mixed fruit.
I looked at the fork in the bowl of sliced, mixed fruit.
I told myself not to hit the fork in the bowl of sliced, mixed fruit.
There is sliced, mixed fruit on the floor and the cat is happy.
Many years ago when I was using a blender to mix pancake batter, I would use a fork to scrape the dry mix off the sides of the blender. Thé blender was plastic and I had left the fork in it so when I turned it on the blender broke and sprayed pancake batter all over the kitchen. I was an extremely popular child.

So today I was doing my dancing exercise, had some nice Motown tracks on and happily dancing and singing. My legs lost contact with my brain and decided to go in totally opposite directions. This caused a dance move that did not look graceful or sexy and certainly not one I want to do again. My thigh is throbbing and I think I have pulled or strained a muscle in it. I have had a soak in the bath (didn’t realise getting in and out of the bath would be such a struggle) and taken painkillers and it is still throbbing!

I let my wife book a flight to Hawai'i. As of now, we'll be in Dallas while the Maui wedding is happening. :mad:

So today I was doing my dancing exercise, had some nice Motown tracks on and happily dancing and singing. My legs lost contact with my brain and decided to go in totally opposite directions. This caused a dance move that did not look graceful or sexy and certainly not one I want to do again. My thigh is throbbing and I think I have pulled or strained a muscle in it. I have had a soak in the bath (didn’t realise getting in and out of the bath would be such a struggle) and taken painkillers and it is still throbbing!
So sorry you have suffered from Ain'tToProudToBeg thigh pain!

Oh no! Did you manage to put it out before doing any more damage?

That has happened to me too, with another candle, and now I believe it's the candles rebelling against me
LOL It's happened a fair few times. Just trim and go. But I have been more mindful to toss my braid or ponytail over my shoulder before cooking or cleaning.

Ok, I get that. I have really long hair and have accidentally burned it on the stovetop before. Braid for safety!
As someone with long hair as well I feel you on the tying it back thing... luckily no fire yet just a lot of getting caught in things.
That has happened to me too, with another candle, and now I believe it's the candles rebelling against me
Your the second person I've heard recently with issues with candles🤔... maybe there planning an uprising against us all lol 😆

While running UP the stairs, I smacked the top of my toe into the lip underside of the stair. That’s very difficult to do, but I pulled it off. Youch!

Since I sprained my ankle walking out of the squat rack I've been doing well, 3 weeks of limping made me extra careful

While running UP the stairs, I smacked the top of my toe into the lip underside of the stair. That’s very difficult to do, but I pulled it off. Youch!
OW OW OW OW! I have done that many times before! My shoes are size 14, so I have that extra length on my toes…

Back