"The Forgotten": A post-apocalyptic tale

Marcia and Ty in the Saloon Kitchen:

The leftovers were put away, and the menu for lunch was prepared. Marcia was taking out ingredients and preparing pots, pans, and more when Ty entered the kitchen.

“Mr. Young has been placed under arrest," he informed her, adding, "he’s confined..."

Ty must have noticed her staring at his bloodied hands. He added, "...and he ... resisted on the stairs."

"Resisted?" she asked, wondering whether or not she really wanted more details.

"He fell," Ty said, adding, "A lot.”

"Seems so," she said, smirking. She watched him start on the dishes from breakfast, saying sincerely, "Thanks. I sorta got abandoned by the others. But I guess ... you know ... I am the cook. It's my only job here."

Marcia moved to the second sink, ran the hot, recycled, purified water into it, and began rinsing as Ty handed off the clean dishware. She was tempted to ask him more questions but sensed that it might not be something about which he wanted to talk.

They finished the entire stack in silence, and after she'd tossed him a towel to dry his hands, Marcia asked, "Are you and Leslie exclusive?" She hesitated a moment to allow him to respond or not, then said, "If you were interested..."

Marcia stepped out of her slip-on shoes and began loosing the buttons between her breasts. If Ty did or said nothing to stop her, she would continue as she was until the overalls were free enough for her to pull them off her shoulders and let the fall, revealing no other articles of clothing beneath them.

Ty would be treated to the same wondrous sight Adeline and Alaina had enjoyed: delicious, firm, ebony-tinted C-cups with dark, pert nipples; a smooth, flat belly and narrow waist perfect for grasping for support during coitus; a closely shaven triangular patch at the meeting of her thighs; and long, shapely legs.

Tyrande:
Holding out a hand, Ty placed it over hers as she started to unbutton her shirt. “No, we are no exclusive. But I would make a very unsatisfactory partner at this time.” Stepping back he looked at her, “I am honored and if things were different. A different time perhaps, a different day. Different events of the day. Perhaps. But no today.”

“And I would so like to show you a wonderful night. But not now, not after this morning.” Sighing he added, “Today is one of those missions I can’t talk about. If you need help cooking with Mr. Young in jail as it were, I’ll help where I can. I’m no chef, but I know my way around a knife, and vegetables.”

Tyrande and Marcia in the kitchen:

To say she was disappointed would have been a serious understatement. Marcia could easily recall Ty's amazing cock from their first day in the sauna, when he'd been caressing it lightly before her and Rita. Maybe she should have mounted him that day rather than letting him know that she would have preferred getting sweaty and loud with the young horticulaturalist instead.

"If you need help cooking with Mr. Young in jail as it were," Ty went on, "I’ll help where I can. I’m no chef, but I know my way around a knife, and vegetables.”

If she was honest, Greg hadn't been much help in the kitchen the days he'd partaken of the work. He'd spent most of the time ogling Marcia and brushing up against her, pretending he was reaching for this ingredient or that spice.

Feeling a bit rejected but fully -- and reluctantly -- understanding the reason, Marcia only said, "Maybe. If I need it."

Marcia buttoned her front again as she curled out around Ty, telling him, "I have something to do. And thanks for helping with the dishes."

All she wanted right now was to get to her room ... and masturbate.

Tyrande:
This day was turning into a bright ass ball of fucking sunshine, Ty realized as he headed on a tour of the facility. He could start skipping cardio, with stairs the only option he was getting plenty of cardio. He rest of his workout in the mornings would continue of course.

Pausing at he Infirmary he checked on he Doc, “All good here?” he asked. “And I need a scalpel, tweezers – long handle, suture needle, and some surgical threading. Mr. Young slipped and fell on he stairs. I’ll take care of it.”

Would he be required to extract a confession from Greg? Find out if he had more victims?

“Oh, when are we waking up the Scotsman?”

Tyrande, Leslie, and Greg:

“All good here?” Ty asked entering the Infirmary.

"Perfect," Leslie said without really thinking. She turned, smiling to Ty -- then she saw the damage to the knuckles of his right hand and instantly knew that he and Greg had had it out. The Lieutenant was still standing. Was the Airman? She returned Ty's question to him, "All good here?"

“I need a scalpel, tweezers -- long handle..." he started listing. "...suture needle, and some surgical threading. Mr. Young slipped and fell on the stairs. I’ll take care of it.”

A short, quiet snort slipped from Leslie as she imagined the circumstances behind the fall on the stairs. Turning to another countertop, she began gathering the items for which Ty had requested, putting them in the obligator doctor's black bag.

“Oh, when are we waking up the Scotsman?” he asked.

"We put it off until tomorrow morning," Leslie answered, "ten-hundred hours." She grabbed the bag, walked up close to Ty, hesitated, then rose to her tippy toes with the intention of kissing him. Would he let her? Either way, she asked, "Well, where we going...? Where's Airman Young."

She looked him in the eyes with a determined expression. "I'm the doctor. This is my job. Not yours ... Lieutenant."

She turned and headed for the Infirmary door, asking over her shoulder, "You comin'?"

Everyone else:

Rita
stood back and looked at the newly constructed hydroponic assembly. Every horizontal surface originally provided by the bunker's designers was now occupied. She smiled, pleased with herself. She'd done this almost entirely on her own. Oh, sure, most of the others had helped a little, but this was Rita's baby.

Her smile faded a bit as she looked to the overhead lighting, which Greg had helped her adjust. She'd appreciated the help, of course, but she hadn't liked the way he'd been familiar with her. Luckily, others had been in and out of the Hort Lab that day, preventing him from going too far. Recalling his aggressiveness in the Saloon earlier and how Ty had reacted -- essentially dragging him out -- Rita couldn't help but wonder where he was now and whether he'd been punished for his behavior.

If only she knew.

Marcia drew a deep breath, held it as the euphoria exploded through her entire being, then loudly gasped out the air. She continued working her fingers in circles atop her clit, lengthening the orgasm she'd so badly needed after Ty rejected her earlier. After a long while, she finally just collapsed back into the mattress, enjoying the aftermath.

Adeline had her feet up as she tapped away at the screen of a tablet. Her mind kept skipping between subjects: gaining more access to information sources beyond the bunker; the encounter last night with Alaina and Marcia that had brought her so much joy; and Airman Young, more specifically the man's sperm.

She shook her head, confused by the irony of the situation. Greg had raped her while she was still in stasis; he'd put his sperm, his semen, his cum inside her against not just her will but her knowledge. And yet, despite this, Adeline knew that the man's DNA contribution was important -- at least it was if the 36 men and women still alive in the bunker were all that remained of Humanity.

Her mind was wandering as she stared unthinkingly at the tablet. Suddenly, lines of code filled the screen and began scrolling upwards. It took a moment for Adeline to realize what she thought she was seeing: encrypted information from an outside source into which she'd been trying to gain access.

"Bertha! Is this you?" she asked, dropping her feet and sitting up tall. "Is this coming from your servers?"

"It is not coming from my servers, Miss Legrand," the AI answered. "This information is coming from an outside source, specifically a satellite of unknown origin or ownership."

"Is this on the satellite...?" Adeline inquired as she sent the tablet's information to the big screen before her, "...or is it being relayed from another source?"

"I do not know, Miss Legrand," Bertha said. "I am attempting to access the source of the information, but a firewall is--"

"Get Alaina...!"" Adeline snapped, adding firmly, "Now!"

"What's going on?" Alice said as she entered the Monitoring Station. She saw the excitement in the French woman's face when the latter looked to her.

Tyrande:
Giving her a kiss, he easily slid he bag from her grip while she was distracted. “Marcia asked if we were exclusive. I did inform her we are no exclusive, but I also turned down her.. interest. Maybe another time, bu not today. No with the morning I’ve had. Before we wake up Mr. MacFerguson, do me a favor and check his psych report. I’d rather have more stable people awake and active before we wake up any more Greg’s.”

Hoisting the bag out of her reach he looked at her. “Doctor, I have informed you hat Mr. Young fell down the stairs and that can fix hi up, I do have some field medic training. Not full Medic, but enough to fix some cuts and booboo’s. This also grants you immunity. I said he slipped and fell on the stairs. That’s all you know. That’s all you want o know. I’m going to be asking Mr. Young some questions, you won’t want to be present for it. I’d rather not have o ask him the questions I’m going to ask, but it needs to be done.”

“Oh, and for the Record, Mr. Young is now classified as a Prisoner pending the outcome of events. He holds no rank, rights, or authority at his time. He will be given food and medical treatment. No visitors, relaxation, or leisure time.”

“I’m sorry, but it must be his way for everyone’s safety.”

Tyrande and Leslie:

“Marcia asked if we were exclusive," Ty said as his lips left Leslie's.

She pulled her face back farther to better focus on him. Where's that come from? she wondered.

"I did inform her we are not exclusive," he went on, "but I also turned down her ... interest."

Leslie listened as he continued, trying to imagine how the conversation had occurred. It didn't dawn on her that the cook -- chef, whatever -- had begun undressing with the intention of getting fully naked, bending over the counter on which she prepares the Community's meals, and presenting her backend to Ty.

He spoke about doing a psych report on MacFerguson before reanimating him. She informed him, "Already done. Alice beat you to that particular order. There doesn't seem to be anything about which to be concerned."

Ty took the black bag and dismissed Leslie from having to tend to Greg. He didn't want her to see what he'd done to the Airman; that was pretty obvious. He told her about Greg's change in status. Being one of only 5 people who knew about Adeline's rape -- her, Alice, Ty, Adeline, and of course Greg -- Leslie wasn't surprised to learn this new information.

“I’m sorry," Ty told her, "but it must be his way for everyone’s safety.”

"No, I understand ... really," Leslie told him. He turned to leave, but she caught him by the elbow. Again, she moved close to him, pressed her lips to his, pulled back, and said with sincerity, "If you want to fuck Marcia, I'm fine with that. But ... I'd prefer that you only sleep with me."

She backed away, then turned away; Leslie didn't really want a response from Ty. She just wanted him to know that she considered them a thing, beyond sex.

Alaina:
Laying in bed Alaina stared at the ceiling as she thought, or tried not to think. Fuck she needed a FUCKING VIDEO GAME!!! Anything to take her mind off the shit hole that was this place. Alice had left with promises that she’d be more forth coming with anything she learned. She wouldn’t hide things from people. Oh and he vague, ‘I’ll give you access to what I can’. Double talk bullshit.

Maybe she should go back in a pod. She was half tempted to go through the medical cabinet and swallow whatever she could find. She’d considered finding Greg and fucking him stupid. But after his comments at breakfast, and from what she’d surmised about his attitude she’d be rethinking that choice. Maybe MacFerguson. Gods if he had a British accent…..

But, back to secrets and lies. Grabbing her tablet she slipped into a backdoor she’d written and starting working. It wasn’t much really, just accessing programs and files already there and tweaking them little. Twenty minutes later and she’d accessed all the comms and could listen in on any conversation anywhere. And her tablet gave her video access with subtitles. A Simple subroutine converted speech into text with a real time display. Very much like a Speech-to-Text Display for the deaf back in the 2010’s to the 2020’s.

Cycling through the camera’s she found Greg handcuffed to a set of pipes on Level 6, near the Generators. God damn, did he fall down a fucking elevator or try to fuck a Minotaur? She saw the Lt walk in with a medical bag and kept searching.

“Alaina, You’re needed in the Monitoring Room.,” Bertha said. “Urgently. A signal has been intercepted.”

Running into the room Alaina slid on her socks to a seat beside Adeline as she looked at what was happening on the screen. “If you’re not a computer nerd get out!” She snapped as she grabbed a keyboard and mouse and started typing. Get me a caramel macchiato espresso, a sandwich, and quiet!”

She was the most junior person here, except Rita. She had no authority or power of any kind. She was wearing grey socks, a grey wifebeater. No Bra, and a pair of men's grey boxers. But she was snapping orders like a General and wasn't waiting to see if they were obeyed. She was already slipping into code mode.

Last edited:
Alice, Leslie, Rita, Adeline, and Alaina in the Monitoring Station:

Alice was standing over Adeline as the woman tapped at a keyboard and scooted a mouse around the tabletop. She had no idea what the French woman was doing; there was a lot of activity on the big monitor before them all, but Alice had no idea whether it had anything to do with what Adeline was doing.

Leslie and Rita stood nearby in silence; the former had heard the excitement from the Infirmary and come to see what was happening, while the latter had come up from the Hort Lab with a question for Alice. Neither knew anything more about what was happening than did Alice -- less actually, as Alice at least knew it all had something to do with communications with the outside world.

Marcia had just entered -- after having taken a quick shower to rid herself of the scent of her sweat and pussy juice -- when Alaina came flying into the room, half dressed and even more excited than were Adeline and Alice. She snapped, “If you’re not a computer nerd get out! Get me a caramel macchiato espresso, a sandwich, and quiet!”

Leslie, Marcia, and Rita looked to each other, knowing that they weren't included in the computer nerd category. Alice turned to them, politely gesturing them out of the room, adding in a softer voice, "I'll take a black coffee if you don't mind."

At the console, Adeline called out, "Straight espresso, please ... two shots."

"That's me," Marcia said regarding the food and drink order. She looked to Rita, saying, "Come help me."

The youngest of the women forgot her reason for being here and headed out with the chef as Alice -- who, as CO -- stayed behind to supervise but took a step back to give the pair the room that Alaina wanted. Leslie hung for a moment longer but finally returned to the Infirmary to continue her preps for awaking the Community's newest reanimated resident.

Adeline had begun explaining the new information to Alaina as soon as the hacker's ass had found a seat, and now she asked, "What do you need from me?"

Last edited:
Back