Bottomless Sandwich Artist

So, here's a little naughty stunt I pulled at work once. No where near the craziest thing I've ever pulled. But, it was fun, exciting and got me really hot!
For a while, when I was younger, I worked at Subway. I hated that job, but always found a way to make it fun. Like, screwing around with my Assistant Manager in the back with customers just around the corner eating. Sometimes cleaning the back and closing up naked. I can't count how many times I masturbated in the restrooms, freezer and office while watching customers and other employees on the monitor. Knowing they were right outside got me hot. Not paying close enough attention to the monitors during orgasms got me busted too! Several times! Let's just say I was popular there. And, talked about a lot!
Turned out that I was entertainment for the owner and manager too! I didn't realize they had been watching the security footage and save it until things went too far and they had to fire me. I wasn't much more than a joke to them. Both married and much older. But, something tells me they were enjoying the videos more than they let in.
I did a lot of stupid stuff there! I actually got fired because a customer caught me sitting on a prep table in back with my legs wrapped around another employee. He was fucking the shit out of me! It was good! Really good! And,. I'm far from a quiet lay! During orgasms I get loud! Really loud! I can't control it! I used to have to put a pillow over my face and bite into it when I was at home masturbating just to keep my family from hearing it. Even that didn't always work! So, when she heard what was going on in the back! She took it up on herself to come to the back and call us out on it! Just before she started yelling and lecturing us she snapped a couple of pics. Pics she used to report me to my manager. Then insisting he gave her the number to the owner so she could complain directly to him. But, that still wasn't enough to satisfy her need for revenge and retribution! So, she emailed the photos and her complaints to the corporate office. They decided to end my career. I am officially banned from working at Subway ever again.
Before that, I did make some naughty memories that I will never forget. Like bottomless Tuesdays! And, Sundays! Might have been a Monday in there too! It was on nights I closed with my Assistant Manager. I think he was into naughty games as much as me! Well, games that involved me getting naked and doing really stupid shit!
It started one day when I was messing around and teasing him. He was up front helping customers a couple of hours before closing. I was in the back wash pans in the sink and decided to mess with my Assistant Manager, Jason. He had been picking on me all day about my shorts. Telling me they were so short that it did look like I had any bottoms on when I wore the apron. I thought I would play a little joke on him. Ok, maybe I was horny and just felt like being naughty and stupid! Like taking off my shorts and panties while he was up front. Figured it would be good for a laugh and a nice surprise for when he came to the back. That, and I was hoping to get him worked up so we could have a little naughty fun after we closed.
He did get a kick out of it! When he came back I tried to hide it as long as I could. The apron helped a lot. But, I'm kind of a small girl and all the aprons were big in me. The bottom wrapped around my sides and covered part of my ass. There was several inches between it. Enough to see the crack in my and half my cheeks. If I was turned away it was plenty obvious I had nothing on. When he finally caught on and caught me bending over picking up a towel I dropped. Things might have gone a little far!
After a little game of chase! Basically, him teasing me and trying to grab my ass while I turn away acting innocent and trying to stop him. Even though I really enjoyed the attention and groping. I couldn't make it easy on him. Plus, I enjoyed the chase and being manhandled. After a naughty little game of cat and mouse. And, a quickie bent over the sink! We had some late night customers come in. So, he thought it would be entertaining to see me help them.
I argued with him and tried to grab my shorts. He snagged them from my hand and held the above his head out of my reach. Laughing and teasing while I was hopping up and down trying to get them back. Then he dared me! Which, honestly had me thinking about it. When he told me to get out there and do my job or, he would have to write me up. I finally gave in! I know he was probably kidding! But, I have this submissive side that lives being ordered around. Between that and being dared! I was extremely excited and aroused! Along with being embarrassed and extremely nervous! But, we had left them out there for a while and they were hollering for us. Which was the extra push I needed.
You can't imagine how hard it was trying to stay behind the counter and not turn my back to them. It didn't help that I think they were half drunk and flirting with me. I couldn't turn all the way sideways or they would get a glimpse of butt cheeks. I had to get the bread behind me without turning too much. When the first guy said he wanted his toasted, my heart jumped into my throat. Not sure I pulled it off! But, I darn sure tried! There was a couple of seconds putting their sandwich in I was praying they weren't paying attention. And, the seconds double, it tripled pulling the sandwiches out.
Even with all my dancing and tricky maneuvering I think they knew anyway! I'm so stupid! Especially, back then! I caught one whispering in the others ear and laughing. I thought maybe they had caught a peak while I was pulling the sandwiches out of the toaster. But, there is a good chance they knew long before that! This proves just how stupid and slow I can be. It never once hit me that everything in the back wall was stainless steel and glass. I might as well have been standing in front of a huge mirror. And, I didn't catch on for a while after that. It wasn't until after several times and over a month later! I'm that dumb!
What's funny! It got us some nightly regulars! I would let Jason talk me out into it once or twice a week for the last hour or two of the night. Had a lot of guys flirting with me and laughing. Had a couple of women laughing too! Another treated me horrible and lectured me about finding Jesus. And, I still didn't catch on! About the eighth or ninth time I find figured it out! Well, it was all but pointed out to me! I was humiliating for days! Not just because I got caught. But, also because all the grins and strange reaction from the other times became clear.
So, I'm helping these three young guys that came in right before closing one night. I had already spent over an hour running around and severing customers bottomless under my apron. I was even getting the awkward backing up and maneuvering to get bread and toast sandwiches. Then, I see them whispering and grinning. One of them asks me if I would take one step to my left. I was confused, but I did! They both start looking past me and begin this childish giggling. I asked them what and they just kept staring behind me. I turned and locked and finally caught on. I get a glimpse of my bare ass in the shiny steel cabinet doors. I got so embarrassed! They just laughed and offered me money to turn around. Sadly, I did! Twenty bucks, is twenty bucks! I even bent over and gave them real peak! I was probably bright red from blushing afterwards. But, they loved it and I walked out twenty dollars richer. It did put an end to the game though! Not that Jason didn't try! Knowing that everyone was seeing me got me very hot! But, knowing they could was also extremely humiliating! I went shy and chickened out after that. For the next couple of months before I got fired, we kept it restricted to the back.
I have always wondered what it would have been like to do it nude and just in the apron. Or, even without! To this very day I still blush and get extremely wet thinking back in it. Even thought about applying again. But, I'm pretty sure if it is on record I would just be laughed at and I've never been brave enough to try. Besides, I doubt there would be another Assignment Manager that would be ok with it knowing he could be fired.

Attachments

• _storage_emulated_0_Pictures_comica_comica1690159743518.jpg
    _storage_emulated_0_Pictures_comica_comica1690159743518.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 256
Must be tough having a lifetime ban from working at Subway when you hated it!

I only ever bought a tea from one, didnt like the smell of the food, all those meatballs.

Mart

Thank you for sharing with us your fun times at work! You really must have been the “fun” coworker who everyone enjoyed working with! You made the time fly by and left an impressionable image with them! Brings new meaning to the phrase “have it your way “…thanks again for the great confession

So, here's a little naughty stunt I pulled at work once. No where near the craziest thing I've ever pulled. But, it was fun, exciting and got me really hot!
For a while, when I was younger, I worked at Subway. I hated that job, but always found a way to make it fun. Like, screwing around with my Assistant Manager in the back with customers just around the corner eating. Sometimes cleaning the back and closing up naked. I can't count how many times I masturbated in the restrooms, freezer and office while watching customers and other employees on the monitor. Knowing they were right outside got me hot. Not paying close enough attention to the monitors during orgasms got me busted too! Several times! Let's just say I was popular there. And, talked about a lot!
Turned out that I was entertainment for the owner and manager too! I didn't realize they had been watching the security footage and save it until things went too far and they had to fire me. I wasn't much more than a joke to them. Both married and much older. But, something tells me they were enjoying the videos more than they let in.
I did a lot of stupid stuff there! I actually got fired because a customer caught me sitting on a prep table in back with my legs wrapped around another employee. He was fucking the shit out of me! It was good! Really good! And,. I'm far from a quiet lay! During orgasms I get loud! Really loud! I can't control it! I used to have to put a pillow over my face and bite into it when I was at home masturbating just to keep my family from hearing it. Even that didn't always work! So, when she heard what was going on in the back! She took it up on herself to come to the back and call us out on it! Just before she started yelling and lecturing us she snapped a couple of pics. Pics she used to report me to my manager. Then insisting he gave her the number to the owner so she could complain directly to him. But, that still wasn't enough to satisfy her need for revenge and retribution! So, she emailed the photos and her complaints to the corporate office. They decided to end my career. I am officially banned from working at Subway ever again.
Before that, I did make some naughty memories that I will never forget. Like bottomless Tuesdays! And, Sundays! Might have been a Monday in there too! It was on nights I closed with my Assistant Manager. I think he was into naughty games as much as me! Well, games that involved me getting naked and doing really stupid shit!
It started one day when I was messing around and teasing him. He was up front helping customers a couple of hours before closing. I was in the back wash pans in the sink and decided to mess with my Assistant Manager, Jason. He had been picking on me all day about my shorts. Telling me they were so short that it did look like I had any bottoms on when I wore the apron. I thought I would play a little joke on him. Ok, maybe I was horny and just felt like being naughty and stupid! Like taking off my shorts and panties while he was up front. Figured it would be good for a laugh and a nice surprise for when he came to the back. That, and I was hoping to get him worked up so we could have a little naughty fun after we closed.
He did get a kick out of it! When he came back I tried to hide it as long as I could. The apron helped a lot. But, I'm kind of a small girl and all the aprons were big in me. The bottom wrapped around my sides and covered part of my ass. There was several inches between it. Enough to see the crack in my and half my cheeks. If I was turned away it was plenty obvious I had nothing on. When he finally caught on and caught me bending over picking up a towel I dropped. Things might have gone a little far!
After a little game of chase! Basically, him teasing me and trying to grab my ass while I turn away acting innocent and trying to stop him. Even though I really enjoyed the attention and groping. I couldn't make it easy on him. Plus, I enjoyed the chase and being manhandled. After a naughty little game of cat and mouse. And, a quickie bent over the sink! We had some late night customers come in. So, he thought it would be entertaining to see me help them.
I argued with him and tried to grab my shorts. He snagged them from my hand and held the above his head out of my reach. Laughing and teasing while I was hopping up and down trying to get them back. Then he dared me! Which, honestly had me thinking about it. When he told me to get out there and do my job or, he would have to write me up. I finally gave in! I know he was probably kidding! But, I have this submissive side that lives being ordered around. Between that and being dared! I was extremely excited and aroused! Along with being embarrassed and extremely nervous! But, we had left them out there for a while and they were hollering for us. Which was the extra push I needed.
You can't imagine how hard it was trying to stay behind the counter and not turn my back to them. It didn't help that I think they were half drunk and flirting with me. I couldn't turn all the way sideways or they would get a glimpse of butt cheeks. I had to get the bread behind me without turning too much. When the first guy said he wanted his toasted, my heart jumped into my throat. Not sure I pulled it off! But, I darn sure tried! There was a couple of seconds putting their sandwich in I was praying they weren't paying attention. And, the seconds double, it tripled pulling the sandwiches out.
Even with all my dancing and tricky maneuvering I think they knew anyway! I'm so stupid! Especially, back then! I caught one whispering in the others ear and laughing. I thought maybe they had caught a peak while I was pulling the sandwiches out of the toaster. But, there is a good chance they knew long before that! This proves just how stupid and slow I can be. It never once hit me that everything in the back wall was stainless steel and glass. I might as well have been standing in front of a huge mirror. And, I didn't catch on for a while after that. It wasn't until after several times and over a month later! I'm that dumb!
What's funny! It got us some nightly regulars! I would let Jason talk me out into it once or twice a week for the last hour or two of the night. Had a lot of guys flirting with me and laughing. Had a couple of women laughing too! Another treated me horrible and lectured me about finding Jesus. And, I still didn't catch on! About the eighth or ninth time I find figured it out! Well, it was all but pointed out to me! I was humiliating for days! Not just because I got caught. But, also because all the grins and strange reaction from the other times became clear.
So, I'm helping these three young guys that came in right before closing one night. I had already spent over an hour running around and severing customers bottomless under my apron. I was even getting the awkward backing up and maneuvering to get bread and toast sandwiches. Then, I see them whispering and grinning. One of them asks me if I would take one step to my left. I was confused, but I did! They both start looking past me and begin this childish giggling. I asked them what and they just kept staring behind me. I turned and locked and finally caught on. I get a glimpse of my bare ass in the shiny steel cabinet doors. I got so embarrassed! They just laughed and offered me money to turn around. Sadly, I did! Twenty bucks, is twenty bucks! I even bent over and gave them real peak! I was probably bright red from blushing afterwards. But, they loved it and I walked out twenty dollars richer. It did put an end to the game though! Not that Jason didn't try! Knowing that everyone was seeing me got me very hot! But, knowing they could was also extremely humiliating! I went shy and chickened out after that. For the next couple of months before I got fired, we kept it restricted to the back.
I have always wondered what it would have been like to do it nude and just in the apron. Or, even without! To this very day I still blush and get extremely wet thinking back in it. Even thought about applying again. But, I'm pretty sure if it is on record I would just be laughed at and I've never been brave enough to try. Besides, I doubt there would be another Assignment Manager that would be ok with it knowing he could be fired.
You’re a gas! You’d be fun to run into! Cheers!

Back