Did she or didn't she ?

zoso682001

Really Experienced
A little back story on this . I met my gf , now wife , a long time ago and we hit it off great . Actually fucked on our first date .

After about a year I mentioned that I was going out with a group of friends and she said she wanted to come with us . I told her no since it was just guys . She got pissed and left for home . I had a good time with the guys that night and when I saw her the next day she had some news for me . " Guess what I did last night " she started with . Why did I get an odd feeling with that comment . I don't know , what did you do ?

"I ran into Mike ( insert last name here ) and we went for a ride." Well Mike and I'd had a run in a couple years earlier and I knew he had it in for me so this wasn't sounding good . " Oh really , where'd you go " I asked her as calmly as I could .
"We went to ( insert any small town around ) "
Well everybody knew the only reason anyone went there at night was to park and fuck . As it happens it's the town where Mike and I had our scuffle and I'd publicly embarrassed him . So there I stood listening to her tell me that she and Mike , who were both pissed at me , drove out there last night . Was she telling me this because she knew that I knew why everybody went there to get even with me ?

Ok so what went on ? A little handjob and fingering action ? She liked somebody with good dexterity . A mutual oral exchange ? She enjoys that as well . Or a full on screaming , feet on the headliner fuck ?

At that point in life I didn't take this news well . Now days it makes me feel something different . Turns me on as a matter of fact but it's too late to ask so every once in a while I just let it run wild in my mind and enjoy it . If I were to run into Mike today I'd love to ask him and I'm sure he would relish the opportunity to give me all the details . Maybe I'll see if I can locate him .

What do you think happened ?

A little back story on this . I met my gf , now wife , a long time ago and we hit it off great . Actually fucked on our first date .

After about a year I mentioned that I was going out with a group of friends and she said she wanted to come with us . I told her no since it was just guys . She got pissed and left for home . I had a good time with the guys that night and when I saw her the next day she had some news for me . " Guess what I did last night " she started with . Why did I get an odd feeling with that comment . I don't know , what did you do ?

"I ran into Mike ( insert last name here ) and we went for a ride." Well Mike and I'd had a run in a couple years earlier and I knew he had it in for me so this wasn't sounding good . " Oh really , where'd you go " I asked her as calmly as I could .
"We went to ( insert any small town around ) "
Well everybody knew the only reason anyone went there at night was to park and fuck . As it happens it's the town where Mike and I had our scuffle and I'd publicly embarrassed him . So there I stood listening to her tell me that she and Mike , who were both pissed at me , drove out there last night . Was she telling me this because she knew that I knew why everybody went there to get even with me ?

Ok so what went on ? A little handjob and fingering action ? She liked somebody with good dexterity . A mutual oral exchange ? She enjoys that as well . Or a full on screaming , feet on the headliner fuck ?

At that point in life I didn't take this news well . Now days it makes me feel something different . Turns me on as a matter of fact but it's too late to ask so every once in a while I just let it run wild in my mind and enjoy it . If I were to run into Mike today I'd love to ask him and I'm sure he would relish the opportunity to give me all the details . Maybe I'll see if I can locate him .

What do you think happened ?

I think your wife had a better time than you and your buddies did.

Sadly I didn't. But I did hear her with her boyfriend a few weeks before fucking.
I think maybe the 3rd date..long time ago

Sadly I didn't. But I did hear her with her boyfriend a few weeks before fucking.
I think maybe the 3rd date..long time ago
Man, I’m trying to remember on what date it was for me…I’m thinking date #2 or more likely #3 for me….I’ll ask her today!

Back