Crazy True Stories Involving Sex

wildp

Really Experienced
One-time years ago I was seeing a girl that lived and worked at a motel. She worked second shift and got off work at 10pm. I would go up there when she got off work and sometimes, we would swim in the pool as it also closed at 10pm. There were a few balconies at the motel that could see the pool. One night her and I was in the pool, and I was fucking her in the pool as she was leaning on the side. We looked up and there was a man watching us from one of the balconies. As we finished, she told me he was in town doing construction on a new restaurant. The next morning, she called me and told not long after I left several cops showed up and arrested the man. Turned out earlier that evening he had raped and killed a woman from the restaurant. Anyone have anything freaky like that happen?

My wife used to be an office manager for a company she was very much a mother hen for her staff, one night we got a phone call from one of her girls so we got out of bed drove for forty minutes to pick her up from her boyfriends house. After an argument she’d told him where to go and how to get there, drove back to our house and put her in the guest room my wife offering sympathy and a shoulder to cry on told me to go back to bed. The following morning no wife where was she, having sex with Spike. We found out later her boyfriend wasn’t happy with her being bisexual, for my part I didn’t mind but it took three months for her to find a new place and move out.

One-time years ago I was seeing a girl that lived and worked at a motel. She worked second shift and got off work at 10pm. I would go up there when she got off work and sometimes, we would swim in the pool as it also closed at 10pm. There were a few balconies at the motel that could see the pool. One night her and I was in the pool, and I was fucking her in the pool as she was leaning on the side. We looked up and there was a man watching us from one of the balconies. As we finished, she told me he was in town doing construction on a new restaurant. The next morning, she called me and told not long after I left several cops showed up and arrested the man. Turned out earlier that evening he had raped and killed a woman from the restaurant. Anyone have anything freaky like that happen?
I have a similar true story if you want me to post it?

I know you are not supposed to do younger on this site but that’s where it starts, and in mature reflection I think this was the most dangerous thing I ever did. Firstly because of my age and secondly because of my total naivety.

When I was about 14/15 or so. I had a strong sexual curiosity and fantasies around sex and especially giving oral sex.

My fantasies continued and developed into thoughts of having sex with a total stranger and sometimes more than one stranger.

This went on throughout my informative years. I was outwardly very shy and did not have a boyfriend or anything like that.

One afternoon I went to the cinema and after a little time a guy sat next to me although the cinema was quite empty.

After a few minutes he started talking to me, he was about thirty or so, and very soon he started to touch me with his hand, sort of around my knees and up my tea shirt, I did not resist to much and after a short time I got up and went to the toilet, where I took of my sports bra and made sure my tea shirt was out of my skirt, I thought for a minute and decided to take off my panties as well.

When I returned to my my seat, I passed him by and sat at the end of the row.

After a few minutes he moved up next to me and soon started to touch me up again, when he realised that I was not wearing any underwear he said well now that’s more than I expected from you.

He played with me for a short time and then put his jacket over his lap and gently moved my hand into his lap.

He then took out his manhood under the jacket and said give me a little cuddle with your hand, I responded and soon he was gently pressing on my shoulder and bringing my head down on him, I was scared that someone would see us and stop us, but he said Shhhh and just give me a little caress with your mouth.

This is something that I had been obsessing about for a long time, I took him in my mouth and it was more than I had ever imagined. After a short time he said I am getting close to cuming, I was not ready to stop so I sucked him a little more firmly, I felt the first gush of cum fill my mouth, then spurt after spurt as I tried to keep up swallowing with the continuous ejaculation.

After a few minutes he was spent and I was fulfilled, but hornier than I had ever been in my life.

I lay there for a few minutes just holding him in my mouth, then he said do you want to come home with me and continue there? He said I live quite near, I had arranged to meet my mother after the cinema, and thought for a moment if I should go with him or meet her as arranged, this was before mobile phones and social media, so I said I could meet him again the following Saturday if he wanted, he said ok and I went to meet my mother.

The following Saturday I went to the meeting point as agreed and waited for an hour or so but he did not turn up. I looked out for him, at the cinema and when I was in town, but didn’t see him around.

Several months passed and one day I read in the newspaper that Fredrick Deacon 35, had been charged with and convicted of the murder of two local schoolgirls it was quit a big case here and everyone was talking about it, as nothing like this had ever happened in our town before, there was an accompanying photograph after the conviction. “It was him” One he had killed a few months before meeting me and one soon after.

I think that was the most dangerous thing that I ever did even though I didn’t realise it at the time.

Back