Am I a CD ?

I thought a Crossdresser was a guy that liked to dress up in women's clothing. Typically this is a gay guy and wearing women's clothing during gay sex is a big turn-on. I have since learned you can be a Crossdresser and not be into men at all. It can be something you share with a gf or wife as a form of bedroom play.

To answer the original question, if you like to dress in women's clothes I think you could be considered a Crossdresser. Some wear full outfits and go out on the town, while others just wear lingerie and stay home. However, it is just a name that describes the person's fetish. If you don't like the name, don't use it.

I found out years ago I love the feeling of silk on my dick. My wife at the time had on a silk Chemise and it touched my dick as she climbed on top. She noticed my reaction and ended up giving me a handjob with it. Later in the week while she was at work I grabbed her silk panties and masturbated. I started trying on panties, bras, and even stockings. I had some great masturbation play. I did it for a short period and that was it. I did some lingerie play with a girlfriend years later and that was fun. I wore a bra, garter belt, panties, and stockings. I have done play with panties--great for humiliation play--through the years but unless the woman I am with is into it, I don't have much interest.

So where does that put me? An occasional light Crossdresser? I don't know. I am who I am. I do it if it is fun.
ES

I love wearing ladies things and playing!!!

Attachments

• bf7526a0-c52c-44b1-8719-272b7583a527.jpg
    bf7526a0-c52c-44b1-8719-272b7583a527.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 22
To answer the original question, if you like to dress in women's clothes I think you could be considered a Crossdresser.

Correction:
'if you like to dress in women's clothes... you ARE a Crossdresser.'

That being said, I'm not a fan of any kind of labeling, so consider yourself whatever you'd like. I just believe that if a guy finds pleasure in wearing women's clothes, there's no questioning where that lands if labels are going to be applied.

Correction:
'if you like to dress in women's clothes... you ARE a Crossdresser.'

That being said, I'm not a fan of any kind of labeling, so consider yourself whatever you'd like. I just believe that if a guy finds pleasure in wearing women's clothes, there's no questioning where that lands if labels are going to be applied.
I agree and I am not a fan of labels either.
ES

It's really simple, when men dress in women's clothes, they are cross dressers, when they get naked, they are not cross dresses..... :cool:

But what about if it’s just a costume?
What if it’s a woman wearing pants?
What if it’s a man in a skirt?
What if the skirt is really a kilt?
What if it’s a woman’s kilt?
What’s the actual difference between a woman’s kilt and a men’s kilt?
What if…?

Besides a bra designed to hold breasts, what article of clothing is intrinsically and historically only for females?

Are all women who wear pants cross dressers? It used to be illegal for them to do so in many places even in the US.

Is ‘style’ intrinsically connected to gender, or is it just tradition and culture? How and why should it be rigidly enforced?

Why?
How?
Why? Why? Why?…. :ROFLMAO:

But what about if it’s just a costume?
What if it’s a woman wearing pants?
What if it’s a man in a skirt?
What if the skirt is really a kilt?
What if it’s a woman’s kilt?
What’s the actual difference between a woman’s kilt and a men’s kilt?
What if…?

Besides a bra designed to hold breasts, what article of clothing is intrinsically and historically only for females?

Are all women who wear pants cross dressers? It used to be illegal for them to do so in many places even in the US.

Is ‘style’ intrinsically connected to gender, or is it just tradition and culture? How and why should it be rigidly enforced?

Why?
How?
Why? Why? Why?…. :ROFLMAO:
I think the "labels" help describe what an person is interested in when they get together. Instead of going into detail about what women's clothing you wear and why you could describe yourself as a cross dresser. If you were taking hormones and dressing then you might describe yourself as transgender. Me? I like to wear woman's panties, nylons and lingerie. Gets me very horny. I am not passable and have no desire to wear makeup, a wig or a blouse and skirt. I tend to look for partners with similar interests. "Labels" help in that search.

I think the "labels" help describe what an person is interested in when they get together. Instead of going into detail about what women's clothing you wear and why you could describe yourself as a cross dresser. If you were taking hormones and dressing then you might describe yourself as transgender. Me? I like to wear woman's panties, nylons and lingerie. Gets me very horny. I am not passable and have no desire to wear makeup, a wig or a blouse and skirt. I tend to look for partners with similar interests. "Labels" help in that search.
I would agree as a starting point. I have found out that the term Crossdresser can refer to different levels of crossdressing as I have found out on this thread. You could mention it as an interest or fetish but you may want to mention more--as you did above--passable or not, if you are into men, women, or both, do you like to dress up fully and go out on the town? Etc
ES

Back