What triggered a fantasy for you today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same memories. Nothing is going to change. I am stuck in a past of “almost” and “what if’s” . Miserable there to.

tumblr_pb2fr9wWju1w4npfqo1_540.jpg

Drinking beer and playing Crimes Against Humanity with a gorgeous friend who picked the card saying "sucks cocks down to the balls" as best describing her super power.

He brought home walleye from the lake and sparkling rosé for me. :heart: This kind of thoughtfulness will always inspire a good fuck.

He brought home walleye from the lake and sparkling rosé for me. :heart: This kind of thoughtfulness will always inspire a good fuck.

Oh my, I know the feeling. I don’t think men always understand the connection between them doing things around the house without our asking and how horny it can make us. The last time he did something so thoughtful I found him in the garage, knelt down between his legs and worshipped him until he came deep in my throat.

Oh my, I know the feeling. I don’t think men always understand the connection between them doing things around the house without our asking and how horny it can make us.

Exactly! Furthermore, I'm an Acts of Service and Quality Time person, so the things I appreciate most are basic, practical things that are a daily maintenance. And just sitting next to each other and being present makes me feel very close to him. When he makes me feel like a priority in these ways, I feel much more open to purchasing and wearing slutty things for him to fuck me in. Lol

Exactly! Furthermore, I'm an Acts of Service and Quality Time person, so the things I appreciate most are basic, practical things that are a daily maintenance. And just sitting next to each other and being present makes me feel very close to him. When he makes me feel like a priority in these ways, I feel much more open to purchasing and wearing slutty things for him to fuck me in. Lol

oh love languages..... Making babies since 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back