👖 What do you use for pockets? And what do you put in it/them?

JessGabriel

Filthy Little Bunny
I know, I know...titties are not pockets (extra points if you remember the meme). Except they sometimes are. Most of my clothes have a distinct lack of pockets. My tits are big and so is my bra size. I will start by saying I never put money in my bra and then hand it to someone. Gross. But my phone, my husbands phone, my keys, my chapstick (addiction #1), my ear buds, and anything else small enough ends up in there at some point. What about you?

And no, bags don't count. 👜😂

My phone for sure. Screws, nails, screwdrivers, pencils, sharpies when I am working outside. Fresh eggs when I don't have pockets and have a large clutch from my girls....

I know, I know...titties are not pockets (extra points if you remember the meme). Except they sometimes are. Most of my clothes have a distinct lack of pockets. My tits are big and so is my bra size. I will start by saying I never put money in my bra and then hand it to someone. Gross. But my phone, my husbands phone, my keys, my chapstick (addiction #1), my ear buds, and anything else small enough ends up in there at some point. What about you?

The same as you. I use my boulder holder as a pocket, if I’m wearing socks instead of footies, I’d roll the dollars down in my socks.

I use my husbands pockets for my random crap, if he’s not around I solicit the services of who ever is with me. Generally carry the phone in my back left pocket and if it’s not a thousand degrees, a M&P9 in a Clinger.
Good choice. I bought my daughter one...

I carry a bag around! I carry a bunch of things. A wallet, flash light, Tylenol, phone, Narcan, etc. I don't own many garments with pockets, though.

My bra held all items when I was growing up (high school, college). I forgot about it for years because I've always worn scrubs at work and had a plethora of pockets. Since this is my first job that doesn't require scrubs, I've been getting reacquainted with the beauty of boob pockets.
I usually store my lip balm/stick there throughout the day (and I was also reminded that I used to love that because it makes my balm nice and warm for my lips, lol). And when I'm exiting the car to enter the house, I put my phone there.
Random fact: with rising crime, I put my phone in my bra before I head into the house just in case the unthinkable happens and my pockets are physically robbed. Lol, I plan ahead.

My daughter’s prom dress had pockets in it.
It was a HUGE hit for reasons us simple guys cannot fathom

Guy here so i mostly have pockets.. but for some reason theyre getting smaller on clothes n wont fit anything like a phone or wallet these days.. have tucked money into socks. Held pens n pencils behind ear or up into hard hat. The hiking gaiters that protect lower legs in the hills were always good for maps n bits n pueces.. even a sandwich once!!

Pants and shirt pockets. Wallet, keys, handkerchief, headphones, pen, mask, other items as needed.

I use my pockets for pockets and usually have my hand in them.
(lobs a softball….)

I prefer not having much stuff in my pockets. Phone, handkerchief. Sometimes key. The rest goes to a handbag. If I don't have a pocket, I may use boob pockets - these days my boobs are big and soft enough that it works at all. It was too uncomfortable when I still had 75B or C.

Except when going dancing - then I have tiny tiny purse with just enough cash for the evening, either attached under the waistband with a safety pin, or then in the boob pocket. Also the coatroom tag goes there, if it's winter. If it's summer and there's no coatroom, I need to put my key in the tiny purse as well. I then have a big handbag with stuff that I leave somewhere like everybody else does. No money or keys there, of course. Might have my phone there if there's no coatroom, as one just cannot have it in the boob pocket or swirling with the skirt - even if the skirt has pocketses.

I sometimes use a travelling pouch on a cord around my neck. It's a few inches wide, so it hangs between and over my titties.

I have a small pocket on my waist coat and in it I keep The One Ring To Rule Them All !!!!
(Oh, and some lip-stuff too.)

I actually used to work for a rather busty woman who on occasion carried a small handgun (S&W Bodyguard) in her bra. I think if a man came in to rob her & she reached in there, he'd have probably been slack-jawed & stunned long enough for the cops to arrive! LOL

Back