Story of Sweet Revenge: Coworker thinks he can be a jerk and get away with it

EvilPeete

Virgin
Back when I used to work on stock-crew at a large chain grocery store (10pm to 7am), we shared the shift with the Frozen Food manager (he worked full-time, but we had different days off - that's important later). He loved to do little things to annoy the rest of us, such as dominate portions of the back isle, so we had to go the long way around, to wheel stock around the store. He also used the Meat department's coffee maker without their permission, ate from the lunches we kept in the upstairs breakroom, while we stock-clerks were downstairs working, and just generally being a d***.
He's in his 30's, but has a reputation for going out drinking and hanging out with several of the younger clerks (ages 18-24). I figure they're okay includign him, as he's probably the one buying the alcohol. By the way he partied, I assumed he was single.
Fast forward, and we've been putting up with his nonesense for abotu 6 months, when I find out that, not only is he married, his wife is a tall, fit, gorgeous blonde!
So, about this time, the reciever, one of the perimeter clerks, and I invited him to come over one night and play nickel-ante poker. He was told to contribute to the beer we all drank, and bring his nickels and dimes. He showed up half-drunk, having emptied 2 of the 6 bottles of beer he brought (we all brought at least 2-3 6-packs each, every time). While he drank another 3-4 bottles, he annoyed all of us by over-betting and using pennies. When he left, he tried sneaking another 2 bottles of beer in his pockets, and we deecided that was the last time we included him. He was trying to leave, but was WAy too drunk, so I ended up driving him home, learning he only lived a few miles from me.
So, I don't recall what set me off, but at some point, about a month later, I'd had enough, and decided to get back at him. Remember that hot wife he was apparently neglecting, with all his partying?
I made connection with her, pretending to be a local realtor, trying to learn the layout of a new area, as my company was expanding. In between my questions about the neighborhood, we made small talk and eventually traded numbers. I took the precaution of always acknowledging her married status, and her husband's opinion, so as to get her comfortable with me, never seeing me as a rival - jsut a good friend.
Later that week, I invited the two of them out to have a casual dinner with some of her neightbors - did she know the Hendersons - no, she'd never met them - well, that's too bad, you know, they are a lovely couple. She told me she really would like to go, but her husband was working, so she'd have to decline. "That's okay. I'm sure he'd understand, and you'd have such fun! Come on, you were telling me just the other day, that you needed to get out of the house, right?"
After a bit more of that, she agreed, but couldn't we make it for drinks later, as she didn't want to disturb her husband before he went to work?
By the time she got there, of course the other "couple" had just left, but I'd waited, and we could sit and talk, if she wanted.
We ordered a bottle of wine, and I regailed her with tails of difficult clients and huge paychecks. Working the charm into overdrive, I made sure that her glass was always topped off, while we laughed and joked, and drank some more. A few hours later, I made sure she got home alright - always the respectful, fun friend.
We did this once or twice a week, on days I didn't work, but her husband did, for a month or so, as she was becoming quite comfortable with me. Although I'd planned on a hit-it-and-quit-it, I decided that would just be too petty - she was just too hot and I'd done a lot of work to get this far.
I dropped a few subtle hints, just ot get her thinking in the right direction, such as, "Its too bad your husband has to work so much/ works such odd hours/ works so hard/ etc." "I can't believe you don't get out very much? Your husband must work a lot." Gradually, she got so comfortable with me, she began revealling her disappointment in her husband and her marriage. He was her first love and highschool sweetheart, but now she felt very ignored and practically abandoned.
The more I comforted her, the closer we got. The more fun we had together, the more flirtatious she became. When we finally got physical, it was her that initiated. She was hesitant, at every step, telling me how wrong it was. but she didn't stop. The first time was hesitant and took a long time. But I was patient, and the sex really was very hot. Afterward, she expressed her reluctance, but I assured her that I was here for her, didn't want to mess up her marriage, and was okay with being the "odd man out," as I put it. This helped put her fears to rest, and we began seeing each other more often. Sometimes, I would come over to her house, just after her husband left, and we would boink each other all over the house for hours on end. She thrilled the first time we did it in her bed, getting so hot and sweaty, she had to launder the bedding!
We kept it all very secret: no notes, phone calls only at certain hours, and very discreet meetings (except for those times when I came to her house, of course).
The more this guy's wife and I saw each other, the less of a crap I gave, regarding his antics at work (well, duh!). But, after about a year of this, I noticed he was becoming less and less of a jerk. About that time, she told me her husband had changed his attitude and was paying her more attention. Also, they were going to couples therapy. I told her I was happy for her, and we stopped seeing each other. Like I told her when it all began, I never intended to break up their marriage, just to give her what she needed. We parted as friends, and I never revealed my lies. And, even though he never found out, I felt I'd had my revenge... and then some!

When you say the first time lasted a long time, do you mean more than 5 mins? If so, you’re doing it wrong.

We are going to need pics or this didn’t happen. Drawings will do if you’re really good. Or maybe an anime style rendering. We’ve gotta know how this went down. If you could get some close-ups of those sweet thangs dangling from her chest, we would all appreciate it.

Back