What triggered a fantasy for you today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Mid 20's neighbour who popped out to empty their bin as I was stretching down after a 5 mile jog.

She was also in sporty attire, leggings crop bra and baggy top it looked like...

The checker at the grocery, dimple, twinkle in his eye, snug jeans and a sexy accent that momentarily made me forget how to speak. ;)

Someone planted the seed of a fantasy in the dark corners of my mind a couple of weeks ago. Each day I dwell on it a little, gaining momentum. Now, it makes me catch my breath and my heart race. I want this. I may never have the nerve, or chance, to do it. But wow, what a fantasy. :eek:

A story that I've had rattling around in my head. It's going to torment me until I write it.

So what triggered a fantasy for you today?

While sitting in a park on lunch, a group of high school age students presumably from a private school -- they were in uniforms, and our public schools don't do that here -- came to the park for some unknown reason. One attractive, shapely girl gave me a wide smile when she found me ogling her, and I was immediately fantasizing her on her hands and knees in the woods, skirt up to her waist, panties down to her ankles, cries of joy escaping her parted lips as I pummeled her pussy from behind.

I've been thinking about doing an audio story lately. So while working today, my imagination just ran with an idea I've had and I was successfully distracted for the rest of the day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back