'Want To' be in this situation, and don't know how to do it - safely??

Psychprofgal

Open Minded
I have the recurring dream and thoughts about being exposed and it being 'acceptable' to those around me and clearly and maybe even obscenely 'acceptable for me! I have tried to find this scenario, and my husband has also, but it's still a no go so far. Have called schools, art schools, sketch classes, etc. but have not given up because it just 'gets me' right down there! What are or is your 'go to, get's you right down there' scenario?
'Want To' Thread.jpeg

I have the recurring dream and thoughts about being exposed and it being 'acceptable' to those around me and clearly and maybe even obscenely 'acceptable for me! I have tried to find this scenario, and my husband has also, but it's still a no go so far. Have called schools, art schools, sketch classes, etc. but have not given up because it just 'gets me' right down there! What are or is your 'go to, get's you right down there' scenario?
View attachment 2296561
Just imagine undressing to nudity completely, and not just nude and having it be acceptable!

Try contacting private gallery's, and ask if they know of any artists looking for models, or groups needing a model. just my 2 cents.

Wait…. So the desire is to expose yourself in a lewd pose? Or just to be nude in a room full of people?

What about a weekend visit to a nudist resort?

How about posing for an erotic photo shoot?

A visit to a swingers club, even if just to watch and expose yourself

Fetlife has lots of groups and even holds weekend classes on all things sexual…like pegging workshops, shibari classes, etc. all great and safe places to be naked and exposed with others.

I am
Personally aware of horse arenas in my area where the arena can be rented out for photo shoots. We’ve had ladies come in for naked shoots on the horses almost every year. While the arena is reserved for the shoot, it is not completely private. So it’s another safe opportunity to be exposed and get some great photo memories of it at the same time.

View attachment 2296561
I also had a girlfriend once who enjoyed being naked for others, and went thru a phase of being excited to be naked for physical exams. We arranged (online) for a gentleman to visit us with a white lab coat and rubber gloves and stethoscope to perform a thorough exam on her while I watched. She was required to be naked for the entire exam, and it got quite personal. : ). The gentlemen did a good job of playing the role of a medical professional and we all enjoyed the scenario.

This dream sounds similar to roller coaster enthusiast seek. Enough “danger” to make you feel uncomfortable but logically a safe experience.

I hope you get to try your dream IRL and enjoy yourself!

Keep finding new ways to enjoy yourself and keep smiling!

View attachment 2296561
Meetup has local
Photography groups that often use nude models for shoots. You could check into that.

View attachment 2296561
Omg. I’ the only thing I’d add to this is I want to be tied up and all those lads naked, ready to use my body for their best intentions.

I also had a girlfriend once who enjoyed being naked for others, and went thru a phase of being excited to be naked for physical exams. We arranged (online) for a gentleman to visit us with a white lab coat and rubber gloves and stethoscope to perform a thorough exam on her while I watched. She was required to be naked for the entire exam, and it got quite personal. : ). The gentlemen did a good job of playing the role of a medical professional and we all enjoyed the scenario.
And you didn’t get a second opinion for her?

View attachment 2296561
How would you self-analyze that?

A nude beach is a fairly safe environment, and you might be able to escalate the activity as desired. Have hubby rub sunscreen slowly on your ass. Others would be watching, or hubby could lay a short distance away and just observe. Inevitablely someone would come by to chat and you could invite him or her to join you if you wanted or send them away.

In a situation like that, I think an attractive woman like yourself has the power
Especially if your SO is nearby for safety.

View attachment 2296561
My wife was an art student in college and they regularly had guys and women posing nude. However not necessarily in that position. Usually in some laying down pose, or bending over, picking up something. But they had to be in that pose for a very long time..... I'm sure if you contact an art college (not a regular college) they probably have a program you can join, and be paid.

There are lots of artist/model groups on Facebook. The whole pretense about the artist just seeing the model as a series of lines and not sexual has largely been dropped. I have seen lots of drawings in these groups where the female model has posed legs spread and even at times holding her vagina open. Wearing thigh high boots etc making the pose more erotic than neutral.

Perhaps you could try there. There is also https://www.modelmayhem.com/ if you wanted to look for artists and well as Meet Up groups for artists. Just as always be careful, maybe you could pose online?

Back