Anyone remember LusterMunky?

1Lion

Really Experienced
I was LusterMunky 6-7 years ago (geez! 13k posts!). Here’s the history on that: I would have returned as LusterMunky who was a fun and adventurous guy, but the email address associated with that username no longer existed so my login couldn’t be verified. And so I became 1Lion, a more subdued (or so it seems) version of LusterMunky.

Since that time I moved to the jungles of Mexico for two reasons: First to focus on my literary writing. I was successful in writing – three completed novels – but unsuccessful at getting them published. But I’m now having a modicum of success publishing erotica under the pen name David Keane.

[Link removed per forum rules - advertising is prohibited]

The second reason I left SoCal? I was being RL stalked by a very scary girl (not from Lit). I kept imagining myself in a made for TV horror girl-stalks-guy movie with a bad ending.

Anyway, I feel qualified to talk about Lit back in those days. Everyone was horny. During my LusterMunky days I had three Lit girlfriends. Each was fully aware of the others. With one, we would talk on the phone ALL day (which likely contributed to my low output of writing) With another we’d talk during her morning and evening commute. With the third there wasn’t much conversation, just phone sex. (And she loved me listening in when she and her husband were fucking.)

There were all kinds of delightful sexcapades as LusterMunky. In one case, a girl and I cyber fucked (I guess the current term is e-boning?) in an open thread on Lit where everyone could watch us. That was amazing (!) I love exhibitionist girls. But somehow I doubt there are any current Playgrounders brave enough for that kind of carnal performance art.

With two of my girlfriends we did many MMF threesomes, mostly cyber, a couple via phone. I love sharing my girlfriend(s).

As LusterMunky I guess I had posted my phone number and twice girls I barely knew called unannounced wanting me to listen to them cum. Well, okay! Is there a sweeter sound? (Interestingly, I told my girlfriends about this and they were supremely pissed – not at me but at the girls who called me. Go figure)

Okay, enough with the LusterMunky anecdotes. (Unless you ask for more).

So . . . I guess the point of this thread is to ask the Litsters who were there during that time (and maybe even communicated with me as LusterMunky) . . . how do you think Lit has changed since my LusterMunky days?

Or comments from anyone are welcome, even if you didn’t know LusterMunky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back Lustermonkey. I hardly ever spoke with you in that nic. But, well do I remember you.

Lit is the same. Really. I think the PG seems to lean more towards bdsm. So that's different.

In any case, I think you'll find that you are remembered fondly by many. Welcome back.

Hey Mrtenant. Thank you for the warm welcome back. I certainly remember your name and I'm sure our paths crossed on the threads. Haven't heard from anyone else and I'm not spotting recognizable names, so you and I may be the last surviving members of the wild and crazy LusterMunky era.

Like MrT I remember your nic and something of your shenanigans...I was coming on to Lit towards the end of your time here.
Congratulations getting some traction writing erotica.
Welcome back.

I remember you! I took a long break from Lit and found my way back here a couple months ago. It seems to have changed some from many years ago.

Welcome back!

I remember you! I took a long break from Lit and found my way back here a couple months ago. It seems to have changed some from many years ago.

Welcome back!
Thanks Sweetpea24, I remember you, too. Did we ever do anything naughty?

Like MrT I remember your nic and something of your shenanigans...I was coming on to Lit towards the end of your time here.
Congratulations getting some traction writing erotica.
Welcome back.
Thanks for the welcome back Cascadia. Shenanigans? Shenanigans? Is that what they call it now? And what are you up to on Lit?

I too remember your name but do not remember much else. I think I was just beginning to venture into the playground more.
Lit has changed a lot but if I listed all the many ways, it would probably turn into a huge drama thread. again. But I feel like since you have been around for a while now, you might have picked up on some of those ways already. But either way. Welcome back :)

I too remember your name but do not remember much else. I think I was just beginning to venture into the playground more.
Lit has changed a lot but if I listed all the many ways, it would probably turn into a huge drama thread. again. But I feel like since you have been around for a while now, you might have picked up on some of those ways already. But either way. Welcome back :)
And as these names keep popping up, I remember you, too! Yes, I think the Playground has changed in the intervening years, but can't quite put my finger on it. Less (delightfully) slutty?

Apparently, last June you had "just got here" and didn't know anybody, but now you're suddenly an old member with 3 Lit ex-gf's.
I explained in the original post why I am 1Lion and not LusterMunky. Try reading that.

And as these names keep popping up, I remember you, too! Yes, I think the Playground has changed in the intervening years, but can't quite put my finger on it. Less (delightfully) slutty?
Yes. Definitely.

Thanks Sweetpea24, I remember you, too. Did we ever do anything naughty?
I don’t think that we did, just frequented the same threads often. But I was a bit of a cyber whore back then…so maybe 🤔

Back