Anyone remember LusterMunky?

Okay! Time to organize the nuptials. If you wish to apply for open position please have your people get in touch with my people.

Bride: @Trekka

Groom: 1Lion

Bride’s Matron of Honor:

Groom’s Best Woman: @Photog1rl (speech required)

Caterer: ?

Bartender: ?

DJ: ?

Flowers: ?

Lit Padre to perform ceremony: ?

Litster with running stream of smartass remarks: ?

Guy who shouts “Fuck This!!” when Lit Padre asks “. . .or forever hold your peace”: @Taegul

Lurkers: Lurkers

Entertainment: Standup comedy routine, @Lord Pmann & @ydahecnot (fresh off their flop Lenny Bruce tribute tour in Hoboken NJ)

Pay Per View provider: ?

Litster who catches brides bouquet: ?

Everyone who has or wants to fuck Trekka: please sign up here.

Last edited:
I dont know. I did DJ a wedding years back. People got kinda pissed off. I got wasted and just blasted weirdo music all night including this. Some elderly couple were slow dancing to it but everyone else was angry.

I was thinking more along the lines of a nice blend of:

Barry White
Don't you know how sweet and wonderful, life can be
I'm asking you baby, to get it on with me

And Spice:
Foot pon shoulder, drop soap
Back shot, lizard lap
Skin out pon head top
Roast duck, mi know that
Doggy style, missionary, seesaw, mi nah flop
Wheelbarrow, monkey bar
Womb turn, I don’t stop

I’ve got this killer bit I stole from Louis CK…
I hope it’s not the one that I think it is. (Full transparency-I’ve never seen any of his stand up 😂)
I got wasted and just blasted weirdo music all night
This seems like you are perfectly qualified.
Well, obviously @Mo_Bandy should be the DJ and @Whiskeyjack should perform the ceremony.
Wonderful suggestions! Why don’t you run the pay per view. Practice those money making skills 😘

@1Lion put me where you need me but what is the grooms usher? I thought I was your best (wo)man? Is that the same thing?

It was 259 posts to a thread called ‘Anyone remember LusterMonkey’. That’s a lot of yesses sooo I was wondering (because I’m hilarious) how many no’s he got. I understand people don’t get my vague humour most of the time but it’s not like I really care 😂😂😂

It was 259 posts to a thread called ‘Anyone remember LusterMonkey’. That’s a lot of yesses sooo I was wondering (because I’m hilarious) how many no’s he got. I understand people don’t get my vague humour most of the time but it’s not like I really care 😂😂😂
True, but hardly 259 that remember LusterMunky. Eight or ten maybe?

Back