Anyone remember LusterMunky?

I mentioned somewhere in my muddle of posts that the opportunity to screw around on Lit was that my primary computer (which is the only one that has enough power to do what I do) crashed and so I've been using this computer for Lit. And that was scary too because this computer is showing signs of hard drive failure. But fortunately my backup device arrived today and I'm backing this pig up. The last backup device I had (which also crashed) was barely smaller than a paperback book. But this new one is a 1TB thumb drive that is smaller than a thumb. All hail advancing technology!

I mentioned somewhere in my muddle of posts that the opportunity to screw around on Lit was that my primary computer (which is the only one that has enough power to do what I do) crashed and so I've been using this computer for Lit. And that was scary too because this computer is showing signs of hard drive failure. But fortunately my backup device arrived today and I'm backing this pig up. The last backup device I had (which also crashed) was barely smaller than a paperback book. But this new one is a 1TB thumb drive that is smaller than a thumb. All hail advancing technology!
It happens to all men

Pssh. That’s only because you haven’t marked anyone yet. When you PM a girl… right outta the gate, let her know who’s boss. You’re gonna need to tell her when she can eat, what kind of knickers she can wear and when she can cum.

Treat her like that and she’ll be yours forever, mate.
Oh, you’d beg to suck her toes

Pssh. That’s only because you haven’t marked anyone yet. When you PM a girl… right outta the gate, let her know who’s boss. You’re gonna need to tell her when she can eat, what kind of knickers she can wear and when she can cum.

10/10 advice. This man clearly knows how to get all the girls! I’m surprised there are any available ones left on lit.

Oh man, I bet you're swimming in e-pussy.

Clearly, you are my new Sensei. *bows*
Teach me your Kung Fu Baby Man.

Back