Chaos in the Kitchen - what to eat and drink

Photog1rl

Luscious Goddess
Chaos in the Kitchen - a compendium of recipes, cooking, food and drink

There is a lot of food and recipe talk sprinkled through Lit threads and so much knowledge about cooking and eating - a pleasure often commensurate to sex.
I have often struggled to find a recipe or food notes made in this or that thread a week or a month later - this is our attempt to remedy that particular problem.

This will be an indexed thread - like a cookbook - so recipes will be easy to find. Each will be made into a beautiful printable recipe card and posted here. Maybe in a year or so, we will have enough recipes to publish a Lit Chaos Cookbook using an online printing/ publishing service?

Sound fun? We hope so! Conversations and questions about food are welcome here too.
:)

If you have a recipe to share (or have come across one in the threads here), contact @Photog1rl or @cascadiabound with your recipe details or link us to where it has already been posted. Please plan to share a photo to go along with the recipe.

To start off the thread right - and because breakfast IS the most important meal of the day - we offer this French Toast Bake Casserole as an example of what we are planning. Happy cooking, baking, broiling, roasting, sauteing, stir-frying, boiling, mixing, and especially EATING and DRINKING!!
gMb4U0F.jpg

If you’d like to submit your recipe, PLEASE PM @Photog1rl so a recipe card can be made.
Thanks!

Last edited:
RECIPE INDEX

Soups and sandwiches
Wraps, Tacos and more
Taco Tuesday (@NC_Coastal)
Salads
Breakfast and Brunch

Egg Dishes
Breads - quick and not so quick
Challah (@Whiskeyjack)
Pasta and Pizza
Fish and Seafood

Meats
Lupine's Prime Rib (@LupineOne)
Poultry
Grains, Rice and Legumes

Vegetables
Savory Sauces and Dips
Spice Concoctions
Condiments
Desserts
Cookies

Cakes
Wolfie's White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake (@LupineOne)
Pies
Award Wining Chocolate Cream Pie(@Mrtenant)
Sweet Treats
Classic White Creme Brulee (@LupineOne)
Chocolates and Candies
Wolfie's Dark Chocolate Truffles (@LupineOne)
Sweet Sauces
Tan's Chocolate Syrup (@TANSTAAFL58)
Beverages
Coffee and Tea
Non alcoholic
Cocktails and mixology

Cascadia's Cranberry Elixer (@cascadiabound) GF
French 44 (@TANSTAAFL58)
Old Fashioned Mix (@TANSTAAFL5)

key to abbreviations/symbols
easy to make 🥄
intermediate 🥄🥄
advanced/complicated🥄🥄🥄
requires special equipment or unusual ingredients 🤸
GF= gluten free
CP = crockpot
KF = kid friendly
💥 = spicy

Note: This index is a work in progress. We will plan to link recipes to this index page shortly after they are posted. We will also create placeholders in this index in preparation for recipe cards that are in process, but not yet posted. Your patience is appreciated. Recipes may also be linked to other parts of the Board as needed.

Last edited:
Our second recipe entry comes to us from @TANSTAAFL58
Originally posted in the BDSM Holiday Traditions thread in 2021, this deliciousness is the famous Rum Cream that he says will “make you ignore the Bailey's at the Liquor Store.”
AxtOJhT.jpg

If you’d like to submit your recipe, PLEASE PM @Photog1rl so a recipe card can be made.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Chaos in the Kitchen - a compendium of recipes, cooking, food and drink

There is a lot of food and recipe talk sprinkled through Lit threads and so much knowledge about cooking and eating - a pleasure often commensurate to sex.
I have often struggled to find a recipe or food notes made in this or that thread a week or a month later - this is our attempt to remedy that particular problem.

This will be an indexed thread - like a cookbook - so recipes will be easy to find. Each will be made into a beautiful printable recipe card and posted here. Maybe in a year or so, we will have enough recipes to publish a Lit Chaos Cookbook using an online printing/ publishing service?

Sound fun? We hope so! Conversations and questions about food are welcome here too.
:)

If you have a recipe to share (or have come across one in the threads here), contact @Photog1rl or @cascadiabound with your recipe details or link us to where it has already been posted. Please plan to share a photo to go along with the recipe.

To start off the thread right - and because breakfast IS the most important meal of the day - we offer this French Toast Bake Casserole as an example of what we are planning. Happy cooking, baking, broiling, roasting, sauteing, stir-frying, boiling, mixing, and especially EATING and DRINKING!!
gMb4U0F.jpg
Too bad I just had my breakfast. That sounds delicious!

Just made this tonight and it was fantastic. No measuring!

Salmon with Salsa and Lime

Salmon fillet(s)
Lime
several tablespoons salsa
splash olive oil
splash white wine
salt
pepper

Heat oven to Low Broil
Place salmon on pan (we like to use heavy duty foil for easier cleanup)
lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper
squirt lime juice on fish

Mix salsa with juice from one half lime and a TINY splash of wine
Spoon onto fish
Place fish in oven
Cook for 8-10 minutes or until done depending on stove

Spoon any extra salsa/lime combo onto fish
Serve with sides (tonight it was rice and green beans)

SUPER fast and easy and deeeeelish.

@Photog1rl and @cascadiabound this is a great idea!

You said "If you have a recipe to share (or have come across one in the threads here), contact @Photog1rl or @cascadiabound with your recipe details or link us to where it has already been posted. Please plan to share a photo to go along with the recipe."
/
I'll get some together this weekend.

EGGS IN PURGATORY aka Italian Shakshuka​

Ingredients
Olive Oil
Garlic
Red pepper flakes
3 eggs
Can of tomatoes
Bread

Ok this is a good one for a hangover but I eat it whenever I am really hungry and alone and want something easy and quick. Sometime even for brunch or dinner. Grab an iron skillet. It has to be an iron skillet. Stop being a pussy and using non-stick pans. They suck and they are unhealthy. Now go ahead and heat up some decent olive oil with skillet over med-low. Go slow. If you burn garlic this dish is fucked and that will be all you taste. Slowly saute some garlic. I’d say 2-3 cloves. You want this dish to have some fucking balls dont you? Next add a bunch of red pepper flakes to the garlic and cook for another couple minutes. Next add your tomatoes. I usually just use whatever I have. Chopped or crushed. If you want to be fancy and cut up tomatoes have at it but it is not necessary and likely will not be any fucking better. Now add a decent amount of salt. And bring tomato mixture to a decent simmer. You want it hot enough to poach eggs. Once it looks like it is rolling add your eggs one at a time. I just usually crack them right into mixture. If you want to be safe and crack each one in a small bowl first that is not a bad move but I just usually say fuck it. I usually let this simmer, partially covered, with eggs for around 4 minutes. I will throw some basil or parsley and parmesan on top but not required. If you like it really spicy you can serve with hot sauce or chilly oil or whatever the fuck. Take off the stove and serve and eat directly from iron skillet. I usually like to dip some decent toast or crusty bread. Enjoy.

Back