Justa really wants an audio thread. Yeah, it will probably be Chaos.

Wow, my first Playground thread. It only took 5 and a half years. We shall see if this keeps going. What I'd like is a topic or question to be posted every couple of days, by me or someone else, maybe Monday and Friday. I win the race to ask a question this Friday because I am first.

Question 1) Tell me about your Fuck-it lists, ie sexual bucket lists. Do you have one? What has been crossed off? What still remains? Any other thoughts on the Fuck-it list topic. No judgement on the length or on the extra pervy pervs. I will be back later with my 5 minute rambling monolog on the different ways I still want to be fucked.

Question 2) Do you have a favorite holiday? Tell me why.
Question 3) What brought you to the lit forums and are you still coming for the same reasons or have those reasons evolved with time?
Question 4) Tell me about the first concert you attended, the last, your favorite, and the one you just never made it to.
Question 5) Taking lit communication off the threads. Do you do it? Talk to me about how you talk.
Question 6) Have you been in involved in the Caregiver/Little flavor of BDSM? Word Blurt thoughts on CGLO, DDLG, DDLB, MDLG, MDLB and whatever other acronym.
Question 7) How would you describe your perfect partner?
Question 8) Have you taken the https://bdsmtest.org/ test? What were your thoughts? Did it reveal anything surprising? Have you retaken it as time passed? Has time changed your results?
Question 9) Tell me the worst job interviews that you played a part in.
Question 10) Tell us about times in your life when you have encountered something that has caused you to significantly change aspects of your world view.
Question 11) Tell me about your kink’s origin story.
Question 12) Have you ever been in a work relationship that could be deemed as inappropriate? Tell us about an inappropriate work relationship that you a part of or privy to?
Question 13) Tell me about your flirting and/or pick up game. Do you have one? did you ever? Does your lit game differ from your in person game?
Question 14) What really annoys you? What makes you flip the bird and mutter a string of expletives? What really grinds your gears?
Question 15) Tell me about the things everyone else seems to love, but you just aren’t that in to.

Question 16) Do you have sexual goals or experiences you’ve yet to reach? Something you’re working toward that you haven’t gotten to? What ya got goin’ on?
Question 17) What are your deal breakers in a partner? Especially those less common deal breakers. What couldn't you live with?

Back