Justa really wants an audio thread. Yeah, it will probably be Chaos.

So Wife took the test and Shared the results My response was "I'm going to lowes to buy ropes and eye bolts for the bed babe BBL!" Wow talk about eye-opening too bad age is a thing Now Lmao but both rank relatively high on vanilla I got really high marks for rigging and she got high marks for being a rope bunny. We had other categories that were the same as well and a few that left us both going "What kind of weirdo are you?" which made us both laugh so overall great experience
Thats great that you were able to share and learn and laugh!!! Good stuff.

It was quite interesting I was really surprised in some aspects and in some I was like well that makes sense then in others I was WTF!? Like we both had 27% experimentalist and a mental image popped into my head of my wife and me in a lab coat and on opposite sides of bed going "You first!?" anyway the wife thought the image was hilarious

Really good tattoos....bad one will make me strike up a conversation with the person about cover-up and really good artists, and you most likely going to get an invitation to my artist lists..Drives my wife mentally cause She has a Tat of Frankenfurter and at the random time I'll reach over and start caressing her arm, and lean over and start her arm, "Your fucking weird"

Yanno Something Else you mentioned about confidence and insecurities,? and everyone knows the common over combination is arrogance and that's just bordering the "OMG I want to hit you" scale but a little insecurity or shy girl the wall flower so to speak to the right person can be the most alluring creature on the planet, She can have that Quality that makes a person stays awake dreaming up sappy poetry, and practicing yoga to take butthole pics...just saying..something to think about

If I’m intimately involved with someone and they’re into buttholes, I have zero qualms about sharing. I think I’ve been surprised that so many Litsters have a hard line no about sharing that if requested.

I love this, thank you. I also think that everyone should tell me their secrets.
Yes! I swear people sharing their thoughts, experiences, secrets with me is a turn on. It’s authentic which I love.

So not doing the Voice thing as I don't want to be Objectified (roflmao) no I just don't have a mic
You most definitely don’t need to post audio if it’s not something you are comfortable with…but all cell phones have a mic and can record vocaroos 😆

If I’m intimately involved with someone and they’re into buttholes, I have zero qualms about sharing. I think I’ve been surprised that so many Litsters have a hard line no about sharing that if requested.

Yes! I swear people sharing their thoughts, experiences, secrets with me is a turn on. It’s authentic which I love.
Question - can we be intimately involved?

You most definitely don’t need to post audio if it’s not something you are comfortable with…but all cell phones have a mic and can record vocaroos 😆
Oh Hush you just wanna Objectify Me I..feel so ...Aroused ...Tell me more...lol

Ok So do this fuck it list I have had MM relationships I was very, very young and it just felt all wrong and just dirty, So no, 3 some, multiple one stands, D/s bondage, Daddy/daughter thing which was kinda funny, even did this thing where we took rolling dice to see who and where on the body we touch that was interesting.
I was reading stories on Lit forever and I finally decided to write my own So I joined and then gravitated to the forums Now I find it interesting due to social interaction,
The Most memorable one Was The Eagle Reunion Concert before Glen Frye passed away at the Kentucky fried chicken Yum yum arena yes it was a real thing ad drank Kentucky Bourbon Oh my god so good!
Other than with my wife who is also a Member of lit and since I tend to be a Tad hm "snarky" I hate stupid I don't really go out so interacting with others is not a thing for me. lol
yes, I have. See above if you're interested in details. In the days of MSN chat rooms during New years, I talked up this woman into coming to spend New Years with me turned out she loved Daddy, Daughter relationships, plus had a thing for buttholes, I'd never done but all in for science

Well, I tongue the fart box and she came off the dining table about 3 feet. So mission success! we spent the night Playing dress up and Had lots of fun,, Turned out she wasn't Divorced she was married to the warned of the prison camp in Florida,, Yea never saw her again sad but true
Alive, honest, compassionate, romantic, willing, experimental,
yes both wife and I have had lots of with that's as discussed this week
I had just gotten served divorce papers, I'd also learned to true depths of my soon to be ex cheating I felt like I was so hollow I walk in and the first woman I see is this amazing puerto rican woman slim waist and gotta be DD breast beautiful hair and a smile that goes to her eyes, I was like "Hello, where Have you been all my life" we actually date for a few months it felt like the universe was "Dude yea it sucks but there's always something better"

Back