🕸️🎃🧛🏻 Neighborhood Trick or Treat 2023🧛🏻🎃🕸️

Well, when I clicked on the link in RJ’s reply, it showed Reagan. When I click on your post, it works fine. Maybe RJ did the same thing.
Yes and it still doesn't work
I tried rebooting, no dice.
I'll let it go

Trick or Treat Destination #24

Polish your masks and glasses for another rule breaker. Meet @snexxer over in his thread

Cheers

I think there's a spooky costume party with free drinks for anyone who wants to jump up on the bar and put on a show!

What's your biggest Halloween fear?? What costumes or traditions just creep you out?
I've been lax about trick-or-treating this week. I'll have to bring extra candy around to the people I missed to make up for it.

As for costumes or traditions... does candy corn count? That stuff gives me the heebie-jeebies.
Otherwise I'll have to go with murderclowns. I didn't like them when the murder clown trend started, and now that it's cliched I like them even less.

I've been lax about trick-or-treating this week. I'll have to bring extra candy around to the people I missed to make up for it.

As for costumes or traditions... does candy corn count? That stuff gives me the heebie-jeebies.
Otherwise I'll have to go with murderclowns. I didn't like them when the murder clown trend started, and now that it's cliched I like them even less.
I love candy corn 👀

What's your biggest Halloween fear?? What costumes or traditions just creep you out?
Why the boogeyman, of course is my biggest fear.

There has to be a lot of saliva in the bobbing for apples bucket. But, I did it and survived as a kid, so I guess it’s not so bad. I don’t think I’m creeped out by costumes. Gross eyeball stuff makes me want to puke, but that is outside of Halloween costumes too. Eyeballs, YUCK!

Back