🥳 Your Lit Year in Review [2023] 🥳

The New Year has come but you can still share your memories of 2023 here.

Last edited:
Lit 2023
I’ve had a Lit account for some time now, but the chat side of things were bogging me down. 🫤
I’ve seen the boards but never ventured over that way. So in 2023 I thought what the hell let’s see what everyone’s got to say. 🔊🤔

So many forums to choose from I didn’t know where to start. I popped my head in different ones until I felt comfortable to make my first mark. 💻✔️
Post reply I did and was met with kind words in return, so I stuck around and mingled to see what I could learn. 🤓📚

Followers came along and my inbox was truly amusing. However one lister stood out among the others that were simply cruising. 😎📫
The interaction between he and I was so easy and the friendship begin to grow. I’m not sure when it happened but those feelings began to truly show. 😍

The good morning and good night messages truly are the ones that hit the spot. At the end of 2023 I can proudly say he’s still my honey pot 🍯

Last edited:
Lit 2023
I’ve had a Lit account for some time now, but the chat side of things were bogging me down. 🫤
I’ve seen the boards but never ventured over that way. So in 2023 I thought what the hell let’s see what everyone’s got to say. 🔊🤔

So many forums to choose from I didn’t know where to start. I popped my head in different ones until I felt comfortable to make my first mark. 💻✔️
Post reply I did and was met with kind words in return, so I stuck around and mingled to see what I could learn. 🤓📚

Followers came along and my inbox was truly amusing. However one lister stood out among the others that were simply cruising. 😎📫
The interaction between he and I was so easy and the friendship begin to grow. I’m not sure when it happened but those feelings began to truly show. 😍

The good morning and good night messages truly are the ones that hit the spot. At the end of 2023 I can proudly say his still my honey pot 🍯
🍯🫂💋😘🐱

Wait…we are in 2024 already. Great! I’m gonna have to go back and change the dates on a whole lotta stuff.

Back