Are the same few people ruining your Lit experience?

I like to think of myself as an innocent bystander.

Er... mostly innocent.

Would you believe willfully naive bystander?

Some men are drawn to chaos.
That is what that trail is behind you 😁

leyni-dance.gif

So this ignore feature, is it a one sided thing? In that if I ignore someone, I can't see what they post.

But does it prevent them from seeing what I post?
(I would want to be able to do that if possible.)

So this ignore feature, is it a one sided thing? In that if I ignore someone, I can't see what they post.

But does it prevent them from seeing what I post?
(I would want to be able to do that if possible.)
If the are the last poster in a thread you go into, all you'll see is their name and content will be blocked out. You can only see it if you click on it. If someone posts after them, you won't even know they posted.

However, anyone on your ignore list will still see your posts. If they "like" them, it won't show in your notifications. They will not be able to message you.

Screenshot_20240311_191409_Samsung Internet.jpg

If the are the last poster in a thread you go into, all you'll see is their name and content will be blocked out. You can only see it if you click on it. If someone posts after them, you won't even know they posted.

However, anyone on your ignore list will still see your posts. If they "like" them, it won't show in your notifications. They will not be able to message you.

Thank you for the response, that clears things up.

The only people who run my Lit experience are the ones I want to so no I don’t have anyone ruining it. Just one individual ignored so far for being selfish!

I can't control what others do or say. I can only control how I react to them. With the ignore feature, usually. Life's too short to be aggravated by idiots.

Back