What are you thinking?

dave's thing

pervuator of boredom
I have summoned you for the first time and you are sitting in front of me on the couch. I am eyeing you closely. We met online, got along well, you have obeyed well . Until 5 min ago all I have seen of you, in separate pictures, is one eye, both aerolas, your bellybutton, left toes, asshole and mole on leg. All you had seen of me was my face and my shed tie wall. We have been talking for over a month.

I have summoned you for the first time and you are sitting in front of me on the couch. I am eyeing you closely. We met online, got along well, you have obeyed well . Until 5 min ago all I have seen of you, in separate pictures, is one eye, both aerolas, your bellybutton, left toes, asshole and mole on leg. All you had seen of me was my face and my shed tie wall. We have been talking for over a month.
I would assume you had misstaken me for someone else and accidentally summoned the wrong demon.

I was just watching a woman laying over another woman being rode hard by a man. He made her cry and buried her head in sand as he abused her. I would look at you and hope you would do those things to me.

So what you are saying is that my smart-ass remarks are not allowed but yours are???

IMG_4313.jpeg

Am I the only one who sees double entendres here? 🤔

Last edited:
So what you are saying is that my smart-ass remarks are not allowed but yours are???
I was trying to hint at what is in the sticky for this place:

We are not a BDSM chat room, nor do we encourage posting 'in role' here. Our aim, as explained above, is to discuss BDSM etc., as an interest or lifestyle, not play it out on the forum. Online sexual role playing is also not appropriate for this forum, but can be found Here

without having to report it and make extra work for the mods.

I'm thinking very intensely on the question: Are we living in a simulation? Read through about 5 times the paper by Nick Bostrom (2003) in Philosophical Quarterly, 53(211), 243-255. Good stuff. That together with the double-slit experiment...mind fucking blown.

Because...if we ARE living in a simulation and I am...just a character in a reality-based game...wow...I feel REALLY bad for how I treated all those hookers in GTA! I mean...to a hoe I paid em, fucked em, then shot them and took my money back! 100% of the time! Holy crap I've got some atoning to do!

Back