Are we SURE CNN and MSNBC are Left leaning?

Sean Renaud

The West Coast Pop
Sure on social issues they are pretty solidly left wing but in the places where it counts cus "its the economy stupid" they don't really follow leftwing politics at all. For that matter only a handful of Democrats actually pursue those kinds of goals. Biden put up less than no fight for $15 dollars an hour. While he did get train workers their paid time off after calling on Congress to bust the strike that was WRONG but the media didn't shame him for it.

Can someone explain why while CEO pay has increased depending on the industry up to 40% over the last 6 years nobody bats an eye. Where is Rachel Maddow? I wish I could name others but she's really the only outspoken Leftist in media. Where is she now on the Writers/Actors Strike and blaming the owners? Maybe I missed it, I only gloss over articles by her to see if there is anything interesting that I haven't seen on any of my various feeds nor by checking CNN (though I might stop following them, they are fucked since new leadership showed up) or Fox. Why are they silent on that?

Meanwhile they are if not openly hostile not showing solidarity with the any of the various groups on strike, not praising proudly the resurgence of unions. This is a chance for Americans to claw back what is ours. Republicans if you love yourself and your kids you should be all about this and you should be kicking your senators teeth in until they back these movements. The media however is mostly blaming the writers for the damage to connecting industries. Gaffs, cameramen, caterers etc. etc.

When the rich get richer the entire media is silent. When the common man says we're tired of living paycheck to paycheck the entire media unites behind these greedy people are driving up your grocery prices! They are causing inflation!

Don't forget that the media (and I mean all of it from the News to Hollywood to increasingly cartoons) shapes public opinion. I've seen far too many people talking about the writer's strike with comments like "Well I watch football, fuckem." "I have (insert streaming service) I'll just relive my childhood." and other similar comments.

There will be pain that we will share that's just how this works but this might be the last real chance to get the American Dream back at least a little.

PS: Fuck CNN.

Back