The ICK factor.

But have you really tried?
Er... No! I'd be featured on one of those trashy, reality TV Hospital shows where I show up and have to pretend there's another explanation why I have coins jammed in there... Kinda like the guy who visited the accident department with a cling-film wrapped Barbie doll stuffed up his backside! He claimed he fell on it whilst hoovering naked...

Er... No! I'd be featured on one of those trashy, reality TV Hospital shows where I show up and have to pretend there's another explanation why I have coins jammed in there... Kinda like the guy who visited the accident department with a cling-film wrapped Barbie doll stuffed up his backside! He claimed he fell on it whilst hoovering naked...
Well . There you go. Your excuse. You fell on the coins while "hoovering" 😜

I hope Barbie was dressed for the occasion with a bright pink helmet

IMG_1321.png

How's it with offline then?
For me it was never a thing. Some people like you some don't and there may be other factors. I have heard guys complain but I tune it out. I did have a problem one time with a young lady that stalked me but that faded away.

"I mostly just post in the GB and Politics forums."

DANGER-I.gif

Back