Are the same few people ruining your Lit experience?

A few, but it's because the guys are "puppies," - untrained in the etiquette for posting...every post for them is like an Indy sprint car race...so they get their scent over the last person's post in every thread as quickly as possible...but they are just newbies...hopefully they'll learn soon to be more considerate...

A few, but it's because the guys are "puppies," - untrained in the etiquette for posting...every post for them is like an Indy sprint car race...so they get their scent over the last person's post in every thread as quickly as possible...but they are just newbies...hopefully they'll learn soon to be more considerate...
Ohhhh, you mean the ones who post behind a man EVERY TIME in all the kissing, hugging, crush etc threads?

I can think of one who does it every time he’s here posting. Touting for women to post behind him 🤣 it reeks of desperation.

Ohhhh, you mean the ones who post behind a man EVERY TIME in all the kissing, hugging, crush etc threads?

I can think of one who does it every time he’s here posting. Touting for women to post behind him 🤣 it reeks of desperation.
And their bastard cousins, the ones who ignore the last poster and reply to the last female...

I've never been to any of those threads. I don't even understand them.

And their bastard cousins, the ones who ignore the last poster and reply to the last female...
Oh yes, the skippers! Twats!
I believe it is my Lit duty to not post after the thirsty ones in those threads 😁
Exactly!! It’s so obvious what they’re doing. It makes me want to ignore them more 😂
Oops did I just skip the men so I could post after @Daisy_Love

Sorry @Saltfountain 🤭
Naughty Amber 😆

Back