What are you thinking?

Yep can empathise with that. Daffodils been up for two weeks but it’s too cold for them to show their beautiful faces!
They are blooming here along with some of the trees, but a damn cold snap dropped below freezing and killed them all.

They are blooming here along with some of the trees, but a damn cold snap dropped below freezing and killed them all.
Not cold enough to kill them but it has stopped them in their tracks and no sign of it improving sadly! Trees aren’t in bud yet so despite a couple of days feeling like spring last week it still feels like winter just now!

Not cold enough to kill them but it has stopped them in their tracks and no sign of it improving sadly! Trees aren’t in bud yet so despite a couple of days feeling like spring last week it still feels like winter just now!
I understand that. We had lows of 20s Sunday night and today it hit 70. Gotta love Virginia weather.

I’m thinking that I’m sold on hot honey on a pepperoni pizza. Damn that was good.

Ok, that would be fucking crazy. I guess I shouldn't be surprised though.

I'm thinking that we need more words for female attractiveness. We have gorgeous, beautiful, or stunning are the only ones allowed. Anything else almost offends women. Cute has become a curse. Unique sound like an insult.

I oddly find that many beautiful people have fairly boring faces. We need more words to convey when a woman's different features actually is what makes her stand out and attractive. I think a good example of this is mixed race people. It's usually the mix of features in unique ways that people find so alluring.

Today was a day where I woke up and pretty much my first thought was "Nope!"

And so motivated, I have carried through my day to it's end. God I'm so done. Just want to go home and lock the door and dislike everybody until morning.

Wish I had someone to snuggle with, I’m chilly! I even have a blanket on too.😩

Yesterday was the first leg and 7 hours driving. Having just got over that it’s another 5 tomorrow…oh dear!

The more I read the other posts on this forum, and the the more I see people interact, the less I feel like posting myself. This isn't exactly the most welcoming place.

I'm thinking I really REALLY need a deep muscle massage
. someone twisted her back and hurts 😢

That’s another leg of my journey completed. Only 6 hours driving today but I am knackered!

Back