🥳 Your Lit Year in Review [2023] 🥳

Since you've done a great job of plugging it: ;)

My year was dynamic.
Highlights were seeing an ex-Litster get married, helping another ex-Litster with her apartment in Texas, helping my daughter move into a better situation, making new friends on here and growing professionally.
Plus being eleven submissions away from 500.

Lowlights include some heartbreak, some losses and the feeling of getting older as that mid-mark approaches next year.
Otherwise, I'm content. :)

Since you've done a great job of plugging it: ;)

My year was dynamic.
Highlights were seeing an ex-Litster get married, helping another ex-Litster with her apartment in Texas, helping my daughter move into a better situation, making new friends on here and growing professionally.
Plus being eleven submissions away from 500.

Lowlights include some heartbreak, some losses and the feeling of getting older as that mid-mark approaches next year.
Otherwise, I'm content. :)
Thank you @Azuldrgon , I appreciate your sharing both the good and tha bad.

I came back to Lit this year after a 2 year hiatus. It was hard at first making new friends, reconnecting with old friends, and finding my place here again.

But it's been so worth it. I love my people. 💕
We love you too.
*hugs*

I came back to Lit this year after a 2 year hiatus. It was hard at first making new friends, reconnecting with old friends, and finding my place here again.

Thank you, Indie for sharing.

My Lit year has just started, I frequented this site sporadically over the years to read stories.
Earlier in the year I happened to notice there was a forum I could sign up to. So I did that and I kind of know how to navigate the forums correctly now.

I find the community here to be great. Had lots of laughs, made some cool connections from across the globe. Might even write some stories one day, but I haven’t written anything for a while. Always busy reading, chatting here or living.

Thanks to everyone who I’ve connected with and I hope everyone has a beautiful festive season.

Lit is like a ride at an amusement park. You get all worked up waiting in line, you get on and all the twists and turns and loops excite you and make you sick at the same time, you get off thinking that was the last time and get right back in line again...

Year after year!

We love you too! 😍

Like @Indie I came back after a long break. 2 or 3 years.

Unlike Indie im not one of the popular kids but im tolerated. 😉

Ive made some new friends and reconnected with some old ones, mended bridges with some, and sadly burned at least one (wish I hadn't). 😞

Had another breakdown, yay, working on myself. Just being the cheeky me who's 'nice'.

This is my first full year on Lit since I came back last fall after a very long hiatus. Haven't really found my stride on the forums they way I did ~15 years ago. Chat is where I spend more of my time these days.

This has been an interesting year … started off bland … then became so much fun… so much so I was having trouble staying away. So I forced myself to take a break, but then in the midst of that I found some people who I truly missed … so I came back. I wouldn’t trade the people I’ve friended on here for anything.

I came back to lit after an nearly 10 years away.

So many people here unintentionally gave me the courage to step out of an unhappy marriage. The timing is perfect because I am pretty sure I can salvage the friendship, even if I lose the marriage.
I have had people actually convince me that I am worth more than I thought, which has been liberating.

And when I am bored I get to be a dickhead and bug people 😂

Came back after a long hiatus. Met some really good people on here, dm'd a few, ghosted by most of them. Seen some over come a lot of problems, and some still over coming them. Found a lot of good threads I can post in without fearing the responses. It's been pretty good year in lit threads for me. Thank you all for not throwing me off the internet like the past did.

Oh Lit ❤️

I lurked for a few months before finding the courage to start posting around March time. Now it feels like I've always been here.

I've loved many of the different parts of it. From fun, fast paced chat, to challenges like PLP's July thread - or the current 30 day song challenge, and even the deep and meaningful topics and talking points.

I have honestly learned so much about myself since joining. I've met some truly amazing people that I'm thankful to have in my life. I'm just tiptoeing quietly through the threads for a while as my mental health has tanked but I know I'll be back in the swing of things at some point.

Can't wait to see what next year brings 😊

This has been my best and worst Lit year so far (I haven’t had many of them).

It was the best year because I got to meet my Lit bestie @StillRain and she is just as amazing in person. Hopefully I will meet another Lit friend in the very near future, provided bits of him don’t end up in @SassySheDevil ’s penis display cabinet 🤣. Hope you manage to fly home with your cock intact @AWonkyDonkey

My Lit relationship has had a very smooth run and is stronger than ever.

It has been really good to see the return of some wonderful people, @BadAmy @sallysparrow23 and @Wand3rlust

Work has been very busy so has taken me away from Lit for small periods of time and I have found it difficult to jump back in to certain parts.

It was the worst year because my best banter buddy FranklyFrank is missing in action and a person I trusted a whole lot turned out to not be the person I thought he was.

I think overall it has been a good year and I quite like the ups and downs of it. Didn’t receive as many dick pics as I deserved so you all need to do better on that one.

This has been my best and worst Lit year so far (I haven’t had many of them).

It was the best year because I got to meet my Lit bestie @StillRain and she is just as amazing in person. Hopefully I will meet another Lit friend in the very near future, provided bits of him don’t end up in @SassySheDevil ’s penis display cabinet 🤣. Hope you manage to fly home with your cock intact @AWonkyDonkey

My Lit relationship has had a very smooth run and is stronger than ever.

It has been really good to see the return of some wonderful people, @BadAmy @sallysparrow23 and @Wand3rlust

Work has been very busy so has taken me away from Lit for small periods of time and I have found it difficult to jump back in to certain parts.

It was the worst year because my best banter buddy FranklyFrank is missing in action and a person I trusted a whole lot turned out to not be the person I thought he was.

I think overall it has been a good year and I quite like the ups and downs of it. Didn’t receive as many dick pics as I deserved so you all need to do better on that one.
Hehe…you said “ups and downs”

Back