✨📬✨ The FOURTH Annual 🔹July PM Challenge🔹: Celebrating Four Years of Fun, Friendship and Fuckery. ✨📬✨

This challenge has a second public part. It's time for challenge feedback! (Hi, just me! Your friendly mall poll gatherer here!)
Let us know - What's been your favorite challenge so far?
Myspace, ask another lister to do something, ask for a date. Appreciation and thankfulness challenges were more acceptable than I expected.

Thank you for doing this PLP. Its been fun to talk to some new people and to send crap to good friends. You deserve a gallon beverage of your choice and a long nap.

DAY 30!!

PM 2 Litsters for whom you are thankful.
Are you thankful for their
friendship, for something they've taught you, have they helped you make an informed decision or have they just helped you bust that ever elusive nut. Go say thank you!

This challenge has a second public part. It's time for challenge feedback! (Hi, just me! Your friendly mall poll gatherer here!)

Let us know - What's been your favorite challenge so far?
I missed most of the days here but I really appreciate you doing g this every year. I know it takes commitment and imagination. Thanks for all you do and bringing people together. 😘

OOOOOOOOKAY,

I was gone for a couple of days, but I think I am caught up. I even PM'd an old friend (the first person I chatted with on Lit) who is sadly missing and told her how much I missed her presence and guidance.

I enjoyed the Scavenger Hunt the most and "Chemistry*" the least (I am after all, the most oblivious person on Lit).

Now who is gonna make me think while I am on here?!?!? (See you on Curvesday, PLP)

*PS., Chemistry Joke: Two chemists walk into a bar. One tells the bartender, "I'll have an H2O." The other says, "I'll have an H2O too!" The second chemist dies.

DAY 31!!!!!

You've made it to the end and there's no better way to celebrate than to PM the new friends you've made along the way.
PM anyone you've forged a new friendship with this month and make plans to grow that seed in to a beautiful friendship rose. (Ok... that was cheesy even for me!)

CONGRATS EVERYONE AND THAT'S ANOTHER YEAR IN THE BOOKS!!!!

anime-colorful-fireworks-plahx4jwim2h9v6m.gif
212323546ba-colorful-fireworks-animated-gif-pic.gif

e5a1bab98c84c824a00ce7936edb783f43fa07a2.gif
Waiting for the timer to finish for my last 2 PMs.... my thanks and gratitude for keeping thos going, PLP! 😍😘🥰

Thank you, yet again, for making Lit a happier, friendlier, less fragmented place, and allowing the seeds of friendship to flower in new places. And for me, those seeds have been perennials this time. Getting to know existing friends better is every bit as important as making new ones, though I've been fortunate to do that too.

I'm proud of you, and I hope everyone else who's participated in this challenge is too. You have done an amazing job of running and maintaining it, and one or two of the friendships you've helped forge will be ones that really matter. That's a wonderful thing for you to have made possible.

Someone should design Thread Girl her superhero cape ;)

:heart::kiss::heart::kiss::heart:

Where's that eyeroll reaction when you need it? Of all my nicknames, I hate this one most of all 😋

But thank you sweetheart... amd everyone.

Now go forth and multiply!
Multiply? Are you giving us math homework, or telling us to do the horizontal mamba?

Thanks again for all you do.

Psssst .... cmere.... I haveba secret.

Don't tell anyone.

Promise?

You can PM anyone at anytime. I bet they'd like it!

😉😆
Usually one of two things happen. Sometimes they don’t respond at all. Rare but it happens. Most of the time it begins some kind of conversation or interaction. Absolutely worth trying as long as you’re not a jerk in your message.

Psssst .... cmere.... I haveba secret.

Don't tell anyone.

Promise?

You can PM anyone at anytime. I bet they'd like it!

😉😆
Usually one of two things happen. Sometimes they don’t respond at all. Rare but it happens. Most of the time it begins some kind of conversation or interaction. Absolutely worth trying as long as you’re not a jerk in your message.
It is absolutely worth trying. It reinforces friendships, creates new ones and moves relationships to the next level.

Just a tip folks.

If you want conversation
▪︎ Ask questions
▪︎ Get them things to respond to
▪︎ Be interested

If you don't want conversation
▪︎ Only talk about yourself
▪︎ Keep it short with nothing to respond to
▪︎ Don't show curiosity

I think that's a pretty good recipe.
I’ve found asking about 100 questions works wonders.

Back