Scavenger Hunt

Saltfountain

Elvis Bratley
July has been and gone for another year, and so has @PrettyLilPussy19's month of challenges. I know, that's some hole to leave in our lives, cheers PLP, way to go and all that...

However, I was inspired by the litster who PMed @AmberLGreen in the scavenger hunt and had her get a load of shit together 😂😂

So with that in mind (and PLP's blessing) I give you the scavenger hunt thread. Every Tuesday I'll give you a new hunt. All you need to do, is go and get people to send you pics that allow you to complete the hunt.

You won't have to share any pics, and your achievements will be taken on trust...

So tomorrow we will open the thread in the only proper way, with a launch party!

I hope to see you there/here/ahhh fuck

How it works (the short version)

1) collect a pic for as many items on the list as you can
2) each item should be from a different person
3) talk to real people! Using Google images means you're only cheating yourself!
4) you don't have to share the pics here (although I won't stop you 😝)
5) report back when you have completed it, or if you don't, tell us your score (oh man, Salty, I only got 4/5 this week because I couldn't find anyone with 6 toes, you sick freak! You suck...)

That's it (until its not and you loopholers mske me add new rules 😂)

Hunt 1

It's launch party time, and this ain't no cheap shit event!

It's an evening of music, song, food and of course, a charity auction, so don't be cheap ya heels!

And of course, you'll need to be properly dressed. So the inaugural hunt is for a outfit for you or your plus one

If you're hunting a men's outfit you'll need: suit, shirt & tie, underwear, socks, shoes
For the laydeez: dress, underwear, stockings, shoes and a purse

I look forward to seeing you all there in your gladrags!

Happy hunting!

Hunt 1

It's launch party time, and this ain't no cheap shit event!

It's an evening of music, song, food and of course, a charity auction, so don't be cheap ya heels!

And of course, you'll need to be properly dressed. So the inaugural hunt is for a outfit for you or your plus one

If you're hunting a men's outfit you'll need: suit, shirt & tie, underwear, socks, shoes
For the laydeez: dress, underwear, stockings, shoes and a purse

I look forward to seeing you all there in your gladrags!

Happy hunting!
Seriously, Salty?!

*walks away naked and bare foot*

Fuckin' underwear, stockings, and shoes. Not gonna happen.

😉😘

*slowly raises hand*

Wait so if Im dressing a man, I have to message him and ask him what he’d wear then look on google images? or ask him to send me a picture of his suit that he’d wear?
Whoever you're dressing, pm people to find the items.

If I was dressing my +1 for instance (who would be a female) I'd pm people till is found all the items required.
So my first pm might be to you -
"Hi Princess, that idiot Salty has sent me out on a scavenger hunt. I need to dress my good lady for the opening of his new thread. Do you have a sexy dress you could send me a picture of? You can be wearing it or not. Either is fine"
My second pm may be to @PlanetaryNebula -
"Hey Nebsy, show me your underwear you sexy little fucker 😍"
And so on...

Once you have all 5 pieces collected the task is complete

Back